tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
As per title, anyone has any idea how or why SCANDAL named themselves SCANDAL?

Back to top Go down

Eddied

Caless Student
Caless Student
they mentioned it quite a few times in some interviews haha
when they were still in high school, their practice studio was in a building full of *oooops bad word detected* shops, then one day they decided to name their band after the biggest signboard they could see and it was called SCANDAL, sounds pretty scandalous haha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down

tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
LOL what a simple way to pick a name,,,,i like Nice One . was expecting something else
Where do you guys watch all these interviews anyway? and is it in english sub?

Back to top Go down

Eddied

Caless Student
Caless Student
most of them are on youtube which are removed over time by the official organisations such as sony/kitty/hmv, so keep up with the media by joining SCANDAL facebook groups and getting to 50 posts for the media section!

Back to top Go down

tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow you just answered another of my question which i forgot to ask regarding on how to access the media section, arigatou gozaimashita Praise

50 posts eh...should not be long away i guess haha, hopefully these videos you mentioned have english subs as i can only understand the very basic japanese sentences

Back to top Go down

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'll have to see if I can find the interview but at one point Tomo was joking that it was a good thing they picked "Scandal" and not some of the other names in the building or they would have ended up as "Go go nurse" or something

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha imagine this forum being called "go go nurse heaven"

Would be glad if you could find one or at least provide the name of the video.

Back to top Go down

Eddied

Caless Student
Caless Student
^hahaha
just remembered seeing this video, it has english subs too!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SCANDAL is my life <3
Back to top Go down

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
the one I was thinking of is more recent, it was on a talk show with a bunch of female hosts... in the same episode Rina was talking about a tv show she's been watching all the episodes of and Mami was talking about imagining traveling to different countries...

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
320x200 wrote:the one I was thinking of is more recent, it was on a talk show with a bunch of female hosts... in the same episode Rina was talking about a tv show she's been watching all the episodes of and Mami was talking about imagining traveling to different countries...

Geki Otoboke Plus?

The latest was Coming Soon back when they were promoting Haruka. I haven't heard them talking about the origin of their band name on tv after that.

Back to top Go down

tatguy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha thanks for the video. SH has a fb page right?

Back to top Go down

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ganstream1 wrote:Geki Otoboke Plus?

Yeah, yeah I think that was it. My videos are such a mess, I can't find anything...

Back to top Go down