You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
Love survive...

but hey I agree with you guys, One piece is good I'll play it too.
Our wedding will be SCANDALOUS

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Secret base,..... Love survive...... Happy

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
ashkie_mami

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
One Piece

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 RV9kkiW
                                                    ♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
hmmm....

One Piece .... Emotion ... Future...Secret Base or LOVE SURVIVE
My wedding must be SCANDALOUS!!!  .uhuh.

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I found this old thread and it made me chuckle.   It would have been very appropriate for Scandal music to have played at my wedding had they existed 15 years ago: Rina has the same birthday as my ex-wife, and Haruna's birthday was our anniversary.

If I ever marry again, I chose "Love."  I haven't looked up the Yellow translations yet, but it's a beautiful tune and it makes me happy.  Perfect for the occasion.  In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for someone who has a birthday in late May like Tomomi and Mami.  August didn't fair to well for me the first time around.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I would probably pick "Love me do", but my wife would get mad if I married somebody else Happy

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
TachibanaRyo

TachibanaRyo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Honestly for me, I am still too young to be even thinking about marriage, but if I got married 10 years from now or so, and even if Scandal is not active anymore, I hope I can invite them to my wedding and have them play any song for me, it doesn't really matter what song cause I love them all. 
.wow. .love. LOVE Nice one .clap. .please.

.upwalk.
Back to top Go down
Tuturu

Tuturu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd go with Taiyou to kimi for the first dance, then Very special when the guests join us on stage, followed by Anata ga mawaru then STANDARD, Kagerou, Slow it down with LOVE and finish with Chiisana honou
Happy Onion

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 5785e610
I listen to Timo's RICH bass everyday
.dance.  
Back to top Go down
Kagamimisan

Kagamimisan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Love me do , Sister , shunkan sentimental doll and kill the virgine , they are all important for me  .toj.

Back to top Go down
KazariYui

KazariYui

Caless Student
Caless Student
The acoustic version of koe. uploaded on youtube no vocal 

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 Cropped-shoujom-banner1
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Relating to this topic, SCANDAL actually just talked about what songs they'd sing at a member's wedding:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13634-excite-music-scandal-s-best-album-interview#747809

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Sorry guys but I would rather play classical wedding pieces over any songs by SCANDAL at the wedding ceremony. But, I'd love to play Love and Love Me Do at the reception. Meanwhile, Take Me Out sounds exciting for icebreakers for the groomsmen and bridesmaids.

What SCANDAL song/s would you like to play at your wedding?  - Page 2 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Caless Student
Caless Student
One Piece LOVE

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum