Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
Love survive...

but hey I agree with you guys, One piece is good I'll play it too.
Our wedding will be SCANDALOUS

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best night ever  Gehh
Back to top Go down

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Secret base,..... Love survive...... Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

ashkie_mami

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashkieMai_Chan
One Piece

♫ "Life is a waste when you're all alone 
                                     My smiles and tears shine brighter because I have you" ♫ 
                                                                -Everybody Say Yeah!
Back to top Go down

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
hmmm....

One Piece .... Emotion ... Future...Secret Base or LOVE SURVIVE
My wedding must be SCANDALOUS!!!  UHUH!

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Don Dio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I found this old thread and it made me chuckle.   It would have been very appropriate for Scandal music to have played at my wedding had they existed 15 years ago: Rina has the same birthday as my ex-wife, and Haruna's birthday was our anniversary.

If I ever marry again, I chose "Love."  I haven't looked up the Yellow translations yet, but it's a beautiful tune and it makes me happy.  Perfect for the occasion.  In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout for someone who has a birthday in late May like Tomomi and Mami.  August didn't fair to well for me the first time around.

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I would probably pick "Love me do", but my wife would get mad if I married somebody else Happy

Back to top Go down

TachibanaRyo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Honestly for me, I am still too young to be even thinking about marriage, but if I got married 10 years from now or so, and even if Scandal is not active anymore, I hope I can invite them to my wedding and have them play any song for me, it doesn't really matter what song cause I love them all. 
Amazed Love LOVE Nice One Clap Please

Cool Walk
Back to top Go down

Tuturu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd go with Taiyou to kimi for the first dance, then Very special when the guests join us on stage, followed by Anata ga mawaru then STANDARD, Kagerou, Slow it down with LOVE and finish with Chiisana honou
Happy Onion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I listen to Timo's RICH bass everyday
Dance  
Back to top Go down

Kagamimisan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Love me do , Sister , shunkan sentimental doll and kill the virgine , they are all important for me  Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

KazariYui

Caless Student
Caless Student
The acoustic version of koe. uploaded on youtube no vocal 

Back to top Go down