You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DanPrimo

DanPrimo

Caless Student
Caless Student
In my opinion, the most powerful character is Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed.
Why? Because his plot armour is so powerful, he never dies.

"The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed."
-Lelouch Lamperouge
Back to top Go down
jengchi

jengchi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Valkata wrote:I think that the strongest character ever is Goku. No matter how strong the opponent is, he always gets stronger. I think that he will beat every other character from any anime.

Yep! I agree .clap.

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
i think it's son gokou from dragon ball ..

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 <a href=
Back to top Go down
zwerge

zwerge

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think it's son gohan Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 572615 he can defate CELL....even goku trust gohan to deal with CELL Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 572615

Whether it is good or bad. always try to smile and always say thanks GOD for it..... Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 804545
Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Haruna13Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Untitl10
Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Photo.php?fbid=455957217812428&set=a.114727948602025.20000
Back to top Go down

qurtubi

Banned
Banned
I think Luffy would be the most powerfull character ...
u know why? because i follow his manga and anime
it's simply make him the most powerfull character ...
Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 282732

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Goku of DBZ, i read somewhere that Goku was actually designed to be stronger than any other anime character, dunno if it's a fact though . But by empirical basis, it's somehow true .

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The thing punches anything out of existence.

Plus, Simon and Kamina defeat enemies with the power of manliness. Gods that one-shots universes are nothing compared to the power of being a real man.

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Haha, i think Goku's also a real; man though . Nice one

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SAITAMA from One Punch Man! .wow. 

All his enemies will die just by one punch. And he is not even serious yet. His opponents sometimes are comparable to Saiyans in terms of power but they still lose to him without making him serious. Im currently addicted to it. Read One Punch (or One Punch Man)Nice one

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
If Goku fights with Uchiha Madara or Senju Hashirama in Edo Tensei, who will win? I mean, the only way to defeat they are sealing, but Goku don't know how do it. Onion huh?

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 4qVqQA4
Back to top Go down
MiaLuGee

MiaLuGee

International Performer
International Performer
For me it's Goku and don't tell me Light can beat him because he need a familly name and I had never hear a familly name in DB or DBZ or DBGT

And for madara he can't beat him because he can easyly beat all the Edo Tensei

walking with best friends   .lol.
Back to top Go down
iamhardcore9

iamhardcore9

International Performer
International Performer
GOKU for sure! and also he has a family, so i think having a family while saving the world is the most powerful thing

Back to top Go down
Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
Wait, the only one who can defeat Goku- i think is Sakata Gintoki, if you're watching Gintama, you'll know why, lol. Guys, you see, the anime Gintama does not care about copyrights so, Gintoki can become any character he wants. It's a joke. Goku still.

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Kurosaki Ichi-ni, hitsugaya Toushiro, Ichimaru Gin, Uchiha itachi, Namikaze Minato, Tsunade Senju, Kirito(SAO), i can't remember more, but i'll say that i adore these characters! Onion Smile Onion Love Happy Onion

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
Otaku_Bertz

Otaku_Bertz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Son Goku

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Trtrtr10
Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Eren Jäger (Shingeki no Kyojin), because it can turn into a titan and of course Son Goku

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Chong90

Caless Student
Caless Student
the first who comes into my mind is Goku from dragon ball,after die,can revive again and again.hora.

Back to top Go down
sashiman

sashiman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kakaroto/Son Goku is the strongest the battle in DBZ can destroy a planet

Back to top Go down
echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Son Goku is always the first character to come in mind. The more he fights and get beaten up, the stronger he gets. Plus, there's always the dragon balls which he could use to make him stronger than before.

Back to top Go down
Mdri

Mdri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think comparing characters strength in different mangas is kinda pointless since power levels between them are completely different.

Back to top Go down
assasinkid101

assasinkid101

Caless Student
Caless Student
Son goku is really powerful..but i think doraemon can beat him..since doraemon has lots of stuff in his pouch.. Happy

Back to top Go down

Mei-Oh

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meikai.forumotion.co.uk/
sashiman wrote:kakaroto/Son Goku is the strongest the battle in DBZ can destroy a planet
Planet Busting is actually pretty mediocore compared to the power of some manga/anime universes out there.

As for the topic at hand, the title goes to pretty much any omnipotent character. For example, Kami Tenchi.

I'm surprised to see so many people have Goku as their pick. Guess there isn't anyone on here who's read ones such as Saint Seiya, Pokemon Adventures, Sailor Moon (the manga version) and a few others..waaa.

Back to top Go down
Otaku_Bertz

Otaku_Bertz

Caless Student
Caless Student
God of Destruction Bills(dbz battle of Gods) and other GOD OF DESTRUCTION .wow.

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 Trtrtr10
Back to top Go down

Mei-Oh

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meikai.forumotion.co.uk/
Bills may have brought the DB Universe up a few notches with the statement regarding being able to destroy the Solar System, as did Uisu's Massively FTL travel feat from Bills' planet to that of North Kaio's, but it'd take a lot more than even that to tangle with some of the most powerful manga/anime universes, and that's without taking into account the additional abilities of some characters from afformentioned universes.

But then again, you did bold and oversize the text, so I guess you might've not been serious.

Back to top Go down
winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Otaku_Bertz wrote:God of Destruction Bills(dbz battle of Gods) and other GOD OF DESTRUCTION .wow.
You're right. He won against Goku and easily

Who is the most powerful anime/manga character? - Page 2 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.