BABYMETAL [Page 5 of 5]

Re: BABYMETAL
Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 am

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
BABYMETAL at The Late show with Stephen Colbert! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This link until TLS uploads their own video to Youtube!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:57 am

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill

Great performance (they all seem really happy) although I would have preferred "Karate".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Listened to their new album 2 weeks ago. I skipped to Awadama fever straightaway as I was already familiar to the first two songs  Hehee It was catchy and cute. Same with Meta Taro. I really really liked Amore on my first listen. WAsn't the case with Yava though. I only realised how awesome that song was when I listened to it the second time. Overall great album. Catchy as always

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HIMETAN BEAAAAAAAAMU  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SCANDAL · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL · 
NOGIZAKA46 · BiSH
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:53 pm

Don Dio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Not much of a fan myself, but I came across this news item this week.  Looks like they're going to get their own show.  It's going to be part live action, part animation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:56 pm

LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
I'm obsessed with them since 2014 (I knew about them a year before) when their debut album came out. Really happy about their international success too!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:29 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
There are loads of anti idols mixing idols with metal now but BABYMETAL were the first and the best Happy

Back to top Go down