Japanese Scare Prank [Page 1 of 1]

Japanese Scare Prank
Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:56 am

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Everybody loves to do pranks specially scary ones!

I love how japanese are creative doing scary pranks.. so i wonder what would Haru,Mami,Tomo and Rina do if they were to prank?

just take a look of some samples below.

SNSD Ghost Prank

I think a saw Nami Tamaki.. not sure though..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it HERE now its free!

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Scare Prank
Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 am

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
lol they should prank their staff after all the jokes that got played on them during the dreamer tour...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
SNSD is Korean but none the less you can't help but crack a good laugh ^_^

You have to praise the Japanese for awesome pranks that other people would not have the guys to do it or even thought of it

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 am

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am

ghesai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleachnlife wrote:SNSD is Korean but none the less you can't help but crack a good laugh ^_^

You have to praise the Japanese for awesome pranks that other people would not have the guys to do it or even thought of it
Yup.. SNSD aren't japanese. i just included them co'z i think majority of the members of SH are SNSD fans, plus they're cute!

320x200 wrote:lol they should prank their staff after all the jokes that got played on them during the dreamer tour...
Yup i think the girls deserve some revenge! Boom
but it wouldn't hurt if we see scandal screaming to there lungs out loud.. i think Tomo would be the one to freak out the most!

Want some gif's of Scandal like the one below? it's not too late! get it HERE now its free!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am

Jibba

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJibba?feature=mhee
LOLOL These are brilliant!!
But yea I'd rather see SCANDAL take revenge on their staff than getting scared out of their skins! haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
haha... i would love to see how Scandal would plan up to scare their staffs.... Clap

Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:12 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
They should do the shot mix they made for Tomomi on their 5th summit hahahahaahahahahahah or one of them should dress up as the grudge (like in the videos) and chase the manger about the concert hall till he realises its Scandal

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
--moved to members discussion

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down