You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

so fam, which scandal member has inspired u the most?

Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-le1121%Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-ri11 21% [ 71 ]
Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-le1129%Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-ri11 29% [ 100 ]
Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-le1129%Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-ri11 29% [ 99 ]
Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-le1121%Member who inspires you the most - Page 7 Bar-ri11 21% [ 74 ]
Total Votes : 344

Re: Member who inspires you the most
Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 am

MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mami inspires me the most because she obviously had to work hard and practice to achieve the level of skill she has on guitar right now. Every time I come across something difficult on guitar, I think to myself that if I want to be as great as Mami on guitar, I must learn it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:42 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rina's determination and awesome quotes really inspire me. They all do, but I find that I refer most often back to Rina. Plus, from what I've read from her blogs, her positive outlook on life really inspires me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:19 pm

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i guess rina. she mentioned she was like the only one left that has nothing special and that she's slow to learn something new. even when she took up drums she struggled alot to learn and be as good as she is now. her perseverance is astounding and admirable.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:34 am

mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
MAMI and RINA inspired me a lot .happy.i love Mami voice too . i really really love RINA writes a song lyrics . the way RINA and MAMI try so hard to be the best drummer and guitarist really make me feel like wahhhhhhhhh ! so cool !! hahaha.lovelove.

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I can't choose more than one member? I guess i'm not voting on the poll! xD

All the members inspire me. Rina's positivity and determination, Tomomi's creativity and cheerfulness, Mami's awesome guitar skills and producing songs(melody), Haruna's leadership///charisma in emcees during lives and her awesome-voice-that-could-literally-make-you-fall-in-love (even if she's had problems, she kept going), ooh i must not forget her coolness! with her cool aura as always, most of all, SCANDAL - their hardwork, power, and determination ^^ They kept going and reached for higher goals~ They can achieve anything.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 am

Rinakkusu

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
Rina inspired me the most. Though I want to learn how to play guitar. Rina inspired me when playing instruments. Because she always smiles. So when I play piano. I always smiles without a reason.  Onion Depress

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:52 pm

Chrisiceman

Chrisiceman

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami is the member who inspires me with her guitar skills and producing songs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:12 am

harurob

harurob

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For me it's Haruna. She's been through a lot and is still going strong.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2020 “Kiss from the darkness” Livestream [2020.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 『SEASONS』 collaborated with NAKED Livestream [2020.12.24]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL 15th ANNIVERSARY LIVE 『INVITATION』 at Osaka-Jo Hall Livestream [2021.08.21]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

SCANDAL live at ANIME FRIENDS AF20 “Live in Brazil” at Distrito Anhembi, São Paulo [2023.07.16]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.