Directors of Scandal's PVs
Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Can somebody tell the directors of Scandal PVs?
As far as I know:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are directed by Ugichin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Yuu Shinagawa (the pilot in Yumemiru)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Kyotaro Toyoda
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by AT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Masaaki Uchino
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Atsushi Nakai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Yu-ya Hara
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Jasuhiko Shimizu
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Hosoya Gen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Kensuke Kawamura
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm completly clueless about Koi Moyou (the newer one that filmed at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), Koshi-Tantan (motion capture anime ver.), Haruka (Tofu Kozou Special Music Video), Scandal no Theme and Dobondobondo no Theme.

I'm definitely think these stated at the liner notes, which I'm unfortuantly didn't have. So if you have Best Scandal, Haruka (limited edition A [ESCL-3661]), Baby Action or Video Action then please check the liner notes. These shoud be in English (at least they are in Sakura Goodbye, Shojo S and Shunkan Sentimental), but if not search for "映像ディレクター".

Back to top Go down

Re: Directors of Scandal's PVs
Posted on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:38 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Speaking of directors, since Yumemiru Tsubasa is my favorite PV of all time, I'd love to see Yuu Shinagawa direct their PV again.

He did Shoujo S, so HARUKAZE maybe? Common

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 pm

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I love it too but don't hold your hope too high, because Japanese Wikipedia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he directed his last PVs in 2009.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Ohhh that's news for me xD So one of the last PVs he did was Shoujo S and Yumemiru eh.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down