Re: Share us your embarassing situations..=)
Posted on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I remember...

I wanted to send a message to my ex-girlfriend for say "I love you" but I did a mistake and I sent it to another friend... and she answered "<3 I love you too!"...

I'm so stupid Wooden Plank

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 pm

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy
your second story is sad Stars

@topic
* I had a crush on a girl at my horse riding club (it was almost 6 years ago !). I talked about her to my little brother (I was asking if he knew if she had a boyfriend so he asked me why xD). The next day, I came to the club and all of her friends asked me if it was true that I liked her. In the moment, I said that it wasn't true but I talk to the girl the next week end about that and I said that I liked her (finally she became my girlfriend).

** Probably THE most embarassing moment of my life, it happened 2 years ago. I was in the bus, and like always, the bus was full. I was standing and before a stop, somebody had to go near the doors so I moved (I don't like that at all because it's kind of suicide in the bus, especially in France haha and I was right because ...) and at this moment, the driver started to brake pretty hard. I stepped one foot back but unfortunately, a kid had put his bag near my feet so, with the brake, I fell on others people (because the bus was very crowded) but nobody catched me and I fell down. I was so ashamed. For the next 2 years after this moment, if someone had to exit from the bus, I searched a post first ! xD (the drivers of the bus company are so dumb, they drive fast and when a car cross the road they had to brake hard. If they used to drive normaly, they wouldn't have to do it ...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
When i was in the underground, i saw a girl which really looked like my new teacher, i came to her and said "Hello Teacher Hi" and she was like WTF!

It was really embarassing  Shy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:16 am

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@darksider59

LOL the story isn't that sad. Well it could because she (I think) friendzoned me. Frustrated But the girl I had a crush on was very career focused so I do respect her for the fact that she does not want to get involved with anyone yet. Hopefully I can still be around! Also looking back, I don't regret what I did and I laugh at the fact that I did something that was out of character especially for me. So in the end it was a good experience, at least for me it was. 

By the way, your first story, thumbs up to that bro. Nice One

Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@somechineseguy
oh, okay xD. yep, when you're friend with someone, sometimes it's hard to "change" the relationship.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 am

chaeorz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://about.me/ceoxxvi
Way back in high school, I tripped at our gate's stairs (5 steps) and at that time there was a festival so many people were there and they saw me and... And...... It was very very very embarrassing. Wooden Plank

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Leyh wrote:I remember...

I wanted to send a message to my ex-girlfriend for say "I love you" but I did a mistake and I sent it to another friend... and she answered "<3 I love you too!"...

I'm so stupid Wooden Plank

omg. that is really intriguing XD and she said i love you too. lol. might have been really awkward between you two Tongue

i have the same problem too but different situation. I skipped school so i texted one of my classmates that i'm not going to school 'cos i don't feel like going. lol. instead i sent it to my mother <.< when i realized it, i was like wanting to throw my cellphone and said a lot of profanity

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:50 am

raddom

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm a little awkward while walking, so I'm stumbling all the time. Cool Walk Wooden Plank

Bot I never fall down. BLEH!

LOVE
Back to top Go down