You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Melbourne, Australia SH members meet up
Posted Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hey all, furyshinobi here =3

After the success of my visit to Singapore, I'm hoping I can meet some SH members from Melbourne for some.. ahh.. fun touring around Melb. This is my first time going to Melbourne so I'm hoping we can have fun/tour around Melbourne and hopefully some of you guys show me what Melbourne is like, see some stuffs, do stuff what you guys like, go to bars, etc.. Everyone is welcome of course. I will arrive on Melb. this Friday and will be staying there for about a week. I know there are some members from Melb. here *cough* Jibba *cough*

Maybe we can make a list of who wants to meet with me and work things out from there.

~furyshinobi

Melbourne, Australia SH members meet up Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne, Australia SH members meet up
Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 am

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Bump

Just went home from my holiday and I ask one of the mods to close this thread thanks. ^_^ Disappointed that there are not a lot of SH members at Melbourne but still had a good time... if mostly visiting family.

Melbourne, Australia SH members meet up Wzm3OfP
Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
twitter/ last.fm/ playfire
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.