bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I bet everyone has noticed that this year when Haru can't reach the certain note or is trying to she reaches infront as if she is trying to grasp the note with her hand why is that? Does anyone here know why?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
To be honest I haven't really noticed it. Maybe it's just a natural move that she makes? I have seen lot of singers and performers make hand movements when they're on stage.

Last edited by TomomixOgawa on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
If its a natural thing she would done it ages ago but shes only started doing it this year when her voice is sore....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Maybe a new technique taught by her new voice trainer?

Back to top Go down

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I haven't noticed it and honestly it's probably more of a comfort thing. Like how some nervous people bite nails, she just...stretches her hand out? xD

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Is there some connection to the lyrics at those points?

Social networks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Paladinoras wrote:I haven't noticed it and honestly it's probably more of a comfort thing. Like how some nervous people bite nails, she just...stretches her hand out? xD

Yet again they've been performing songs for sometime now. I'm not saying they can't be nervous but if it was a comfort thing she would of done it from the beginning.

I'm amazed no one seemed to have realise this simple action

Back to top Go down

kohrong

Caless Student
Caless Student
sometime when i on stage i too do that... is able to let a singer to get more feel to the song..

Back to top Go down

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
could you maybe give us a sample video to show where Haruna is doing it?

Back to top Go down

harukazeharuhara

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Spoiler:

^From Mezamashi Live 2011. She's really having a hard time singing that part of SCANDAL BABY there.

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
harukazeharuhara wrote:
Spoiler:

^From Mezamashi Live 2011. She's really having a hard time singing that part of SCANDAL BABY there.
Exactly what I meant.. she only does it when she can't reach the note... or is trying to...

Back to top Go down

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
meh.. she looks perfectly fine to me...she looks happy even. just looks like she trying to grab the audiences attention and doing some action with her hand. heeps of singers and bands do that. I don't think this is an issue to worry about...

Back to top Go down

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
@bleachnlife
did you ever notice DOLL PV..?? Haru has do that stretching hands.. a loong time ago..

ah wait.. no.. even since the Space Ranger PV, she always do that action

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
danny_warfield wrote:@bleachnlife
did you ever notice DOLL PV..?? Haru has do that stretching hands.. a loong time ago..

ah wait.. no.. even since the Space Ranger PV, she always do that action

Yeah but not as regularly as she has done this year.. I've watched a few old live performances pre 2011 and she hasn't done that even in Namida No Regret where the starting notes are hard to reach like Haruka in way... The one in the DOLL PV she was just pointing out not reaching out and trying to grasp something and placing back on her heart...

Back to top Go down

danny_warfield

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.warriorsofterrestria.wordpress.com
@bleachnlife
maybe you right, by using that stretching action,maybe Haru really want to reach the difficult note

we'd never know about it right? unless there is an interview that ask about that thing

Dear GOD, I promise, I'll become a good boy, so when I die, I could enter the heaven, and in there I could met and own the goddesses like HARU, MAMI, RINA and TOMO Please

Back to top Go down

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Maybe it's a new comfort thing for her now, who knows xD

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

FoodHeaven

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Lols i never noticed that she did that but anyways i don't think its a problem. Its very common to see that type of action when people sing on stage or performing on stage. I think most artists do this also.Personally i think its just a way of devoting yourself to the music or what i like to think of it as "go in to the music world for a few minutes " action/movement ^^.

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
maybe to gain more energy:D a very rare talent indeed..because i also do...it's a sudden move for a vocalists i guess:D Nice One

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down