Let RINA Sing! [Page 1 of 6]

Let RINA Sing!
Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:13 am

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Why doesn't Rina sing lead? I listen to er speaking voice and she has a nice voice. Very distinct from the others. I think she could do a great job on a song!

Back to top Go down

Re: Let RINA Sing!
Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:06 am

Karasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It's hard to do lead vocals and at the same time do the drums. all of them have good voices, but i think they are doing what they can do best. hearing her sing bit by bit between the lines makes it more exciting rather than really doing what haruna does.

well, any band can at least do one song without drums, maybe an acoustic or something, if ever they do that and make rina sing.. ahh that will be just like LOVE Nose Bleed Dies

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
Karasu wrote:It's hard to do lead vocals and at the same time do the drums. all of them have good voices, but i think they are doing what they can do best. hearing her sing bit by bit between the lines makes it more exciting rather than really doing what haruna does.

well, any band can at least do one song without drums, maybe an acoustic or something, if ever they do that and make rina sing.. ahh that will be just like LOVE Nose Bleed Dies

i agree with you but what do you mean at "rather than really doing what haruna does"~?! Nani? ,nyahahaha,i'm just kidding,she have a cute voice have you listened to PLAY-BOY Hmmm ,she does well at drums to,RINAAAAAAAA-SAMA~! Cry

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 am

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
hmmm Rina only sang in playboy...
Well it's hard to sing with you playing the drums xD haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nekomimi190220 wrote:hmmm Rina only sang in playboy...

Yeah you're right. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
It would be kinda difficult for her in my opinion. Shiho seems to do it really well but she flips her head backwards and its kinda awkward in position for her.

Maybe Rina will be struck someday and who knows, she might do her own solo.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
konohagure wrote:It would be kinda difficult for her in my opinion. Shiho seems to do it really well but she flips her head backwards and its kinda awkward in position for her.

Maybe Rina will be struck someday and who knows, she might do her own solo.

*cross fingers*she really have a cute voice,and at the MTV interview HARUNA mentioned MAMI being the lead for Ring!Ring!Ring! wish Rina could do acoustic one,nyahahaha Nose Bleed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 pm

ayucookietime

Caless Student
Caless Student
the only drummer i know that shares lead vocal duties in a band is dave growl from foo fighters. having rina do double duty would be a stretch. just look at whats-her-name from stereopony. she looks like shes in pain when shes contorts her neck while drying to play the drums. the beatles never asked ringo to sing - then again that was ringo and we're talking about rina. hmmm. Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
at 1st when i didn't know scandal at all i thought that the squeaky2 voice at space ranger and kagerou was rinaaaa.cos i heard their interview and Rina's voice was really2 cuteee LOVE hahaha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm

K2Kai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I think it'll be hard for her to sing live. Think about it, wouldn't her drums cover her voice? But I'm pretty sure she sing in the recorded versions.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
ei,yer right..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe an acoustic with only acoustic guitar and acoustic bass LOL and no drum WTF! ..but if it will be hard for RINA-sama,then i don't want that RINAAAA~ Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 pm

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
If mami knows how to play the drums hmmm...
then possible that she can replace rina if Rina's going to do her solo, then haruna will be on guitar.~_~ yet it's not like scandal at all ehhh? now im confuse on how am i going to make rina sing! haha Peace Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

K2Kai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
There is a way for Rina to sing live, play the instrumental and they sing live. But it would not feel like SCANDAL anymore :p

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

yeah YUH are right my daughter...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
haha i would like to hear her sing solo too. If you notice from their PVs and lives Rina does sing along with the rest. albeit we cant hear her clearly, she did try at least Happy

I heard her voice during interviews and the way she responds to the audience during the mezamashi live, IMO she did have great voice too >.< maybe a wireless mic (small one will do) would enable her to sing and drum at the same time? haha LOL

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 pm

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Koide Namizo wrote:Heso...!!!

yeah YUH are right my daughter...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

im playing the drums this second year, and it's hard to speak while playing the drums. so because of that experience... i conclude thatRrina have a hard time in singing with drums on and she's very fast in playing the drums too dad, so her voice would probably shake if she sang live right? yet i want to hear her cute voice like the one in playboy! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 pm

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
nekomimi190220 wrote:If mami knows how to play the drums hmmm...
then possible that she can replace rina if Rina's going to do her solo, then haruna will be on guitar.~_~ yet it's not like scandal at all ehhh? now im confuse on how am i going to make rina sing! haha Peace Onion

Haha i just re-watched Utatane video where SCANDAL was featured. There was a scene where RINA and MAMI entered a music shop together and RINA taught MAMI how to drum Clap but i doubt if RINA-chan is able to play guitar >.<
maybe she could play keyboard (IIRC she played piano, yes?) and sing Nice One then SCANDAL would be like real life K-ON! with RINA as Mugi-chan...

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:31 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^ I think Rina can play a bit of guitar.I remember some video showing her playing the intro of DOLL.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

EugeneAng wrote:^ I think Rina can play a bit of guitar.I remember some video showing her playing the intro of DOLL.

how about piano eugene-boy??I remember she said she can plays piano...XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 am

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OK. The Foo Fighters dude, Ringo Starr, The guy from Night Ranger, and let's not forget the late great Karen Carpenter. It can be done! Just a lot of practice.

And I don't want to hear anymore talk about Rina going solo!. SCANDAL will be together forever and ever..................

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
@koide-sama she did start playing the piano when she was 3 right hmmm.

ei~?i thought MAMI-nee-sama knows how to play drums?she was playing it with RINA when they were at a Music Shop for their Japan Nite right? Boom

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

propglenn wrote:OK. The Foo Fighters dude, Ringo Starr, The guy from Night Ranger, and let's not forget the late great Karen Carpenter. It can be done! Just a lot of practice.

hey..all of them are the worldwide drummers...compared with rina...she started to learn drums on 2006...she needs more practice to reach that "drums - sing" spot...XXXDDDDDDDDDd

hmm...I don't really remember when she started playing piano...YUH can check it on their first ever blog entry...XXDDDD

and yeah...we can watch on SCANDAL utatane when mami and rina have a drums battle...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 am

Tomomi4eva

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhh, Rina singing... I would die from a nosebleed Nose Bleed

Tomomi !!
We love Tomomi !!
Tomomi !!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 am

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomomi4eva wrote:Ahhh, Rina singing... I would die from a nosebleed Nose Bleed

Does this mean you DON'T want to hear Rina sing? You think her voice would be so bad it will make your nose bleed?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 am

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
propglenn wrote:
Tomomi4eva wrote:Ahhh, Rina singing... I would die from a nosebleed Nose Bleed

Does this mean you DON'T want to hear Rina sing? You think her voice would be so bad it will make your nose bleed?

Yea like wth dude nobody dies from listening to cuties singing =.= definitely not Rina. plz be more precise when u post anything Cool

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down