Let RINA Sing! [Page 5 of 6]

Re: Let RINA Sing!
Posted on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
well there is one RINA drum solo i can think of... but its from long ago and pretty short haha but yes, a RINA drum solo nonetheless. i guess were getting a bit off topic but if you havent seen it yet you can check the media section for the performance "スキャンダル アメリカ村TV年越しParty 07-08 SCANDAL kissfm". its in the introduction part, and each member has a little solo moment

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

bemnage

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.youtube.com/user/bemnage?feature=mhum
Well, this may be out of topic already...
The only drum solo I can think of is Koi Moyou, after the first chorus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

credits to lale [=3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TOMO in AFAX
TOMO: We went to the night safari. Hippopotamus.... you know? very very very......... smelly. I die.
LOL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:31 am

damatte0924

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, I'd like to hear HARUNA say for once, while pointing to the audience..."RINA (*points either on the ceiling or towards the crowd, or to RINA.)" Nice One

"The Ballad"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 am

CuriousSonic

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
damatte0924 wrote:Yeah, I'd like to hear HARUNA say for once, while pointing to the audience..."RINA (*points either on the ceiling or towards the crowd, or to RINA.)"

YAAAA! I'd totally love that!

RINA RINA RINA RINA
My future wife
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

vodness

Caless Student
Caless Student
Really wants hear Rina Voice...!!!>.<

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 am

yuukuun

Caless Student
Caless Student
yay yay RINA.....
maybe it"s good if RINA take the lead vocal, but haruna voice really ROCK. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am

coolpanda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
anyone know? RINA sang TOKYO? right? Or I thought wrong Shy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Yes, during the Best X'mas 2009 one-man live. But I am not sure about the original song.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 10, 2011 11:11 pm

vodness

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, i watched it. It's so good hear RINA voice... Dies

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
I agree. Rina probably doesn't sing much because she doesn't have a strong singing voice, but she could do a bit more supporting vocals. She sings a bit in Ring Ring Ring, Tokyo and Shojo M. I'd like to hear more.

And I agree that she should get a few drum solos. We know from a few songs, notably BEAUTeen!! that she can dish it out, so it would be cool.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 11, 2011 1:57 am

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Didn't she sing on Animax Musix when they were performing Rouge no Dengon?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 am

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, she did.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 11, 2011 2:50 pm

kawaii-rina

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think Rina sing at Tokyo and Taiyou no Kimi Ga Egaku Story??? She also shout "GO! Mami" when Mami plays solo guitar at Ring!Ring!Ring! LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.alexnowak.net
Seeing Rina perform Tokyo on the 1st Live DVD was a really positive surprise Happy
And later hearing her singing Sunny Day Sunday on the R-GIRL's Rock Cover Album was really nice too Tears of Joy
Would love to hear and see more Rina Solo Songs. But if it is too much of a hassle I don't want that she forces herself to please the fans

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 13, 2011 4:48 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I think we have to be honest that Haruna and Tomomi are the best singers but Mami has improved a lot !
In their early stuff she used to struggle to hit any note but she is much better now.
I would like to hear Rina more like everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 14, 2011 1:39 am

jayeannev

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah, it would be interesting to hear Rina sing. XD
..but then, who would do the drums? Sweating

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 17, 2011 4:13 am

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
i would love to hear RINA chan sing,.. LOVE

♥ TARI TARI ♥

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:26 am

Arekkusu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have faith in the fact she could probably sing lead and drum at the same time on at least something ballad-like or a laid back tempo. Then again she could probably just come out of nowhere playing and singing at a fast tempo O_O. However, when that time comes, prepare yourself for the blowing of your mind Boom

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Yes, that would be nice to see !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:30 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
nekomimi190220 wrote:If mami knows how to play the drums hmmm...
then possible that she can replace rina if Rina's going to do her solo, then haruna will be on guitar.~_~ yet it's not like scandal at all ehhh? now im confuse on how am i going to make rina sing! haha Peace Onion

In a short clip on youtube I saw Rina and Mami browsing or maybe shopping in a Music store and Mami and Rina were playing drums at the same time, so there is a chance they could swap and instead having a lead guitartist Rina could play the keyboard as she had done piano since she was three?? Clap

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:22 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife
You are right, I had forgotten I have seen Rina playing keyboard several times !
Belz will want proof but I have a goldfish memory and cannot remember where !

I would love to see Haruna have a go at bass guitar.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Rina plays a bit in Shojo M, but it's nothing much. I'm not aware of any other song where she plays the keyboard.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Belz

Don't beat me...I cannot remember !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:35 pm

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
Question~~!! In the opening of Haruka, when Haruna starts to sing, it is piano in the background? If it is, is Rina the one who played?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
tonymiller wrote:@Belz

Don't beat me...I cannot remember !

If I beat you, you would've felt it Wink

You know towards the end of CUTE! the bit where Haruna sings part of a sentence, then Tomo another bit, and finally Mami before they all sing together ? The last part of that lyric ends with Haruna singing alone again. If when live they had Rina sing that bit instead, the crowd would go absolutely crazy !

Back to top Go down