Posted on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
zenry000 wrote:
propglenn wrote:
Tomomi4eva wrote:Ahhh, Rina singing... I would die from a nosebleed Nose Bleed

Does this mean you DON'T want to hear Rina sing? You think her voice would be so bad it will make your nose bleed?

Yea like wth dude nobody dies from listening to cuties singing =.= definitely not Rina. plz be more precise when u post anything Cool

take it easy guys~!nyahahaha,maybe Tomomi4eva-san means "he would die from a nosebleed because RINA-nee-sama's voice is so cute and he can't take it and loved it very much that's why he will get a nosebleed"(<---because of happiness~!)nyahahaha,cuz that's what i'll be getting she sings so great at PLAY BOY live~ Nose Bleed Nose Bleed Tears of Joy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Let RINA Sing!
Posted on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 am

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haha i get it JK man

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:43 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
I'm sure one day RINA will sing in one of the songs in a single or album. Just be ready for that. Cool

What I want more than this is... Let RINA dance in PVs! Dance

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YEA let mami play the drums haru lead guitar and Rina does BOKARU!!!!!

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:57 pm

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
@mc: i wanna see Rina dance in PV too, but can't she dance well??? Evil Grin

thanks kaito for the userbar

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:07 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@gunners: hmm i dunno~ about how well Rina dance BUT no matter how sucky she is at dancing i'd still love her! Dance Balloon

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
LOL I think she's pretty good at dancing, basing from the video of "Otoko no Ko Onna no Ko @ MUSIC FAIR". In that video, among the four of them, she's the second most energetic next to TOMO. Well it's just one video, I want to see more.

And all of them came from a dance school so it's safe to say that RINA is good at dancing.

LOL on the dancing, we should rename this thread to "Let RINA Sing or Dance". Sushi Onion

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YES u should rename this thread. to.. "Let RINA Sing And Dance" UHUH!
@mc: do u have the Otoko no Ko Onna no Ko music fair download link? i also want that video!! Please

Last edited by zenry000 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm

yagiza

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@mc
don't forget also when scandal was taught a dance by perfume Happy in that one rina dance pretty good also Cool Walk

Rina Suzuki fanboy number one.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've have remarked too that in live and PV she seem along in lot of song.

But one problems with drums is that the sound is very loud so and she does have a voice soft and sweet and cute so the sound of the drum would buried her voice.

Playing drums seem very physical too and you do big movements so her singing would be shaky, it's a other difficulty with playing drums and singing.

But i'm sure they will found a way to make Rina sing and give her more solo lines, like they did with Mami who remember did'nt had solo lines in their first songs.

Just wait and see UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 am

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@drakis: yes i agree with u 100% they should dedicate a song to her graduation or something!!! Nerd

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

~Haruna=Baby~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://HarunaBaby.deviantart.com
Drakis07 wrote:I've have remarked too that in live and PV she seem along in lot of song.

But one problems with drums is that the sound is very loud so and she does have a voice soft and sweet and cute so the sound of the drum would buried her voice.

Playing drums seem very physical too and you do big movements so her singing would be shaky, it's a other difficulty with playing drums and singing.

But i'm sure they will found a way to make Rina sing and give her more solo lines, like they did with Mami who remember did'nt had solo lines in their first songs.

Just wait and see UHUH!

If Rina is given the chance to sing, i'm sure she can sing very well..........

Maybe Mami will take over the drum for her?????

I'm waiting for that MOMENT..............

SCANDAL = PERFECT
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:15 pm

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
hey guys i've heard from a friend that they will have a new album already~?nyahaha,wish RINA-nee-sama could sing there~nyahaha,i think he found it at their blog~ UHUH!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Maybe Rina can do a "Do Bon Do Bon" like Tomami?

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:41 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yeha so i've heard denise,@eugene: she could actually do that xD

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm

alrick13

looking forward to it I hope they release an unplugged type of album

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
yagiza wrote:@mc
don't forget also when scandal was taught a dance by perfume Happy in that one rina dance pretty good also Cool Walk

High-five yagiza! She doesn't only dance pretty good, but also pretty cute while smiling.

LOL sorry for putting-up the dance again. KO Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lolz IT'S OOOOK MC, we're all dying to see Rina dance xD, rename this thread to let rina sing and dance! puuuhhhllleaaasseee

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 am

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
nyahaha~why did you suddenly asked K-ON!~?stormvox-san~?nyahaha,but i like K-ON~!^^v,yep RINA-nee-sama also knows how to play keyboard right~?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:43 am

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well thing is when i first watched K-On, the first thought that came to my mind was SCANDAL. They seem related.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
d3nise wrote:RINA-nee-sama also knows how to play keyboard right~?

One of the things I'm dying and dreaming to see is, RINA plays the keyboard while singing Kimi to Yoru to Namida. Dies

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:28 am

stormvox

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hope Rina writes more songs soon. It seems the member who wrote the song usually does the lead vocals. And I do recall Rina trying hard to write another song right? So I guess it'll be soon we can hear her singing voice. Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 pm

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yea..!! Suzuki Love Magic is so far her best work LOVE

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 pm

dannialves

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
play drums and sing isn't a easy work... yeah, some ppl can do this, but Rina needs more pratice to do it...
but maybe one day we'll be able to see Rina playing something and singing LOVE and all will die with her cutest voice xD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:11 am

zenry000

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
YAY LET'S ALL DIE LISTENING TO HER CUTE VOICE!~ Nose Bleed Stars Dies

-Working On A New Siggy-
RINA! RINA! ROCK YOU!
Back to top Go down