2012 SCANDAL Calendar Idea
Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
So guys, I've been thinking, "Why isn't there a SCANDAL Calendar?" So then mat & I were chatting and he said he might make one. Would anyone be willing to participate too?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 SCANDAL Calendar Idea
Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:21 pm

leachim_paloyz15

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would really like to see that! ^^ Don't know about participating though.. I don't know if I can do anything to help. Anyway, good luck! Nice One

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My vision is to create a Scandalous game for Scandalous fans, made by Scandalous people."

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
By calendar you mean something like one page for each month and each has its own unique design? If that's it then I think it's a nice idea.

Not sure about participating though, not confident with my PS skills yet. xD But maybe we can gather here members with the design skills. Hehee

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
uuuuuuh. present Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@mc~ That's right. Although, mat and I were talking and we think it would be a good idea to make it a SCANDAL/SH Calendar.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
Nice idea. I will help, if you will need help.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 pm

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Is it an online calender or one of those ones you make online and they send it to you?

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 am

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
bleachnlife wrote:Is it an online calender or one of those ones you make online and they send it to you?

Well, mat & I will have to talk about it. But, it's probably gonna be editing pics in and making the calendar in Photoshop. So, it might be that we'll post it here since we don't have any means of printing it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
rokuken wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:Is it an online calender or one of those ones you make online and they send it to you?

Well, mat & I will have to talk about it. But, it's probably gonna be editing pics in and making the calendar in Photoshop. So, it might be that we'll post it here since we don't have any means of printing it.

Oh Ok It looks like I'll be having a scandalous year this year

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
I Would Love to Participae:D

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 am

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tomo13 wrote:I Would Love to Participae:D

Sure thing! The more the merrier! Just PM me if your ready.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 am

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
It would be cool If they will put a trivia about Scandal in every month of the calendar:D
just suggesting:D
LOVE Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Oh looks like the work has started eh. If there might be anything I can do just tell me. Hehee

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 am

rusti3

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i will be ready to download / get one once its done. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:12 am

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
rusti3 wrote:i will be ready to download / get one once its done. ^_^

the calendar will be downloadable? cool!! Where:D
and where can i possibly get one?...oooohhhhh!! this is so cool! LOVE Praise

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks for the support everyone!

As of now, I'm trying to create a template for the calendar. I'm not really good at editing pics, so I may need some help with that. And Yes, I'll be sure to post a download link once the calendar is complete. My goal is to finish it maybe mid-next week. That is, if all goes well and if there aren't any delays I might finish it before the 27th or 28th.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh BTW, since this is like a SCANDAL & SH Calendar, if someone who's really good at editing pics can edit a pic with the girls and the SH logo would be cool.

@tomo13 No prob man. I think a trivia might be a good idea!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:24 pm

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can help, but I am not very good at PS yet... so if anyone send something to me... please not very difficult xD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
I can try something ... but I wiil need the picture that you want to be edited ... or at least a sketch how it should be look.

Maybe masking the girls and a SH logo in the background ? ... that is not so hard

I will help if you want.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks Hammer & Scorpion! Aside from editing images, I'm not very good at picking base pics that would be edited that's why I need help from you guys

Anyway, Here's a sample of what I'm working on. It's just a first draft and it's REALLY REALLY BASIC. I just took 2 basic pics of SCANDAL and overlayed them and stuff. Let me know what you guys think Kay'?

Oh! And I almost forgot! I also need help in creating the borders! I'm not really good at it..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can help, although my PS skills aren't really amazing.

But I dunno, I think it sort of depends on the picture too, I'm a bit particular about that.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 pm

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
I just realized I have made SCANDAL calendar, but haven't shared with SH... But the one I made is for indonesian holiday one.. I might need to change it a little bit..

My calendar (Everything is still in Indonesian)
http://www.mediafire.com/?hpr0dzj4xqcqw59

password : gooner

Last edited by gunnersforlife on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Although just wondering, but is there a template for the calendar? Like size, and the date spaces etc

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 pm

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
I usually search for in the internet for the dates, so I just need to copy and paste it through photoshop, then start making the calender.. However, you still need to change the colour of the font, etc...

Anyway, is it allowed to post calender I made? Since I make it using the photos from Zippo apps.. Dunno whether it is allowed or not..

thanks kaito for the userbar

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:52 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
Ganbatte Kudasai Rokuken:D Wish you all The Luck:D and thanks For liking my Suggestion :D Tears of Joy it's an honor:D
I just Wish I Could Help More Here...Someday I Will Help More..it's Just That It's Kinda Busy with school:(..
..So all I can do Is To pray For The Success If This Scandal Calendar:D
Good Luck To Everyone Who Is Helping Rokuken:D I Salute You All:D
Ho Onion

Back to top Go down