Go down

KuroKitsu

KuroKitsu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://kisuke-matamune.deviantart.com/
Manga: HOTD I need my Saeko fix

Anime: KHR Final Arc needs to animated...esp the battle with Rokudo

What Anime/Manga you want to have a continuation? - Page 5 SaberLily-Sig_zpsb97a97a6
--------This Sig is done by me, uploaded on DA as kisuke-matamune------
Back to top Go down
Kinso

Kinso

Caless Student
Caless Student
For Manga I'd like to have HOTD continued.

And for Anime it is "Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?" :D
I think it deserves a 2nd season^^

Back to top Go down
ErinacchiLove

ErinacchiLove

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://erinacchilove.tumblr.com/
Well Fushigi Yuugi is getting continuation in the form of Fushigi Yuugi Byakko Kaiden in 2015 (yay!), so I'll say Fruits Basket. I'd just really like to know what happened after the curse broke and they went their own ways. (Also the anime needs a season 2 because it left off in such a delicate place.)

What Anime/Manga you want to have a continuation? - Page 5 Afb8d165-1aae-4355-8a7b-a9aa5ab09590_zps5e685cc0
Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Anime: UN-GO
I'd really like to see the story of this one continued. I always wanted to learn more about the backgrounds of the detective dude and Inga.

Back to top Go down
Blue Screen

Blue Screen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Definitely want Hunter x Hunter to continue! ;___; been waiting for wayyy tooo long...

But since the manga hasn't officially ended, I'd say I'd love Rave to have a continuation! Fairy Tail is nice and all, but Rave is still one of the best works of the mangaka and its such an interesting universe that I'd want to read more about it.. maybe he'll make a crossover manga next @A@

Back to top Go down
Third Sun

Third Sun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
for manga it would be : Hikaru no Go ( i mean what the hell ?!?! It needs a contiuation ! )

for anime : Claymore ( tha anime has a odd ending...... and the manga is still running with some serious shit happening right now ! Priscilla is sooo damn over powered; ppl will understand if they read the manga xD )

Back to top Go down
Milkybarr123

Milkybarr123

Caless Student
Caless Student
D gray man omg the end was such a cliffhanger Sad( and eyeshield 21 !!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
kyou koi wo hajimemasu and Hikaru no Go

What Anime/Manga you want to have a continuation? - Page 5 15859RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

What Anime/Manga you want to have a continuation? - Page 5 Back_o12What Anime/Manga you want to have a continuation? - Page 5 772750
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.