Go down

Vasquez sounds [Page 1 of 1]

Vasquez sounds
Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Vazquez Sounds is an amateur musical trio formed by siblings Abelardo, Gustavo and Angela Vázquez (ages 15, 13, and 11 respectively) originating from the city of Mexicali, Baja California, in Mexico. They are known for their cover of the Adele song "Rolling in the Deep", which received over 35 million hits [1] on YouTube, becoming an instant internet sensation, and even earning them air time on Spanish television, CNN and Good Morning America.

Ok so you might have heard of them as they are making quite a fever out there. Or may not, because they are not making that much of a fever lol. But regardless they are pretty awesome. The voice of Angela is AMAZING .omg. I love her voice.

So you guys should definitely check them out if you haven't already. But since I didn't see any topic regarding them, I decided to make one...

Here is the cover for Rolling in the Deep by Adele (which you provably heard about xD), which as said up there, was a instant sensation. And in my opinion it is pretty amazing. I love Adele's voice, but wow, this girls here, I think I enjoy her cover more then the original song... and she is 11!!

Anyway check it out.

My reaction seeing this video a couple of weeks back was... .wtf. *jaw start to drop slowly*.

Well there it is, enjoy! Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.