Confess your trouble. [Page 9 of 11]

Re: Confess your trouble.
Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Well, the international students I met were all stoked because everyone here could speak english. But yeah, maybe it depends on the part of Germany and especially to who you talk. Especially the younger ones should all be able to speak english Wink

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube
Okay. Yes, it's unfortunately possible. Me, after my high school graduation (BAC in France) I continued my studies in Electronic systems (and of course, just 6 students of my previous class did the same, others continued in different ways). Some "friends" never talk to me again after our "studies separation". It's something I don't understand (But some of very close friends are still friends of mine). And now, After my degree level +2 (It's after High school) the same thing happened.

(It's really hard to find the international equivalence of our studies ROFL

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
@suga, wats this about ur having a fight with ur mate, fam go and speak 2 her, tell her wats up and wat she did and the fact that u didnt like it, just talk 2 her, trust me on that, iv been crazy about this girl and one of my mate been pissing about and he nose that i like this girl yet he pisses about but once i told him that, bro plz dnt, its bad enough im having props finding her, wat ur doin is making it worse and after that he stopped, he never pissed about cos he nose im already pissed off as it is.

the thing ur mate thinks ur joking about and once u got serious the situation got serious, u just ave 2 play along with it and if she does go far then say stop and say wats goin,

wat u talking about its a sign theres no such thing as having a sign 4 friends, its about how u cominucate with ppl and how they react 2 u, trust me fam i no, some of my mates pisses about with me and i just take it as a joke, i piss about with them and they piss about with me, plus some of them i have nothing in commen with them i just get along with them easy,

ill say g speak 2 her, dnt wait 4 her,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Confess your trouble. - Page 9 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
darksider59 wrote:@Sugarcube
Okay. Yes, it's unfortunately possible. Me, after my high school graduation (BAC in France) I continued my studies in Electronic systems (and of course, just 6 students of my previous class did the same, others continued in different ways). Some "friends" never talk to me again after our "studies separation". It's something I don't understand (But some of very close friends are still friends of mine). And now, After my degree level +2 (It's after High school) the same thing happened.

(It's really hard to find the international equivalence of our studies ROFL

Some "friends" never talked to me too after high school graduation. But I'm glad that I still get to hang-out with the others though were studying at different universities now.

amz7250 wrote:@suga, wats this about ur having a fight with ur mate, fam go and speak 2 her, tell her wats up and wat she did and the fact that u didnt like it, just talk 2 her, trust me on that, iv been crazy about this girl and one of my mate been pissing about and he nose that i like this girl yet he pisses about but once i told him that, bro plz dnt, its bad enough im having props finding her, wat ur doin is making it worse and after that he stopped, he never pissed about cos he nose im already pissed off as it is.

the thing ur mate thinks ur joking about and once u got serious the situation got serious, u just ave 2 play along with it and if she does go far then say stop and say wats goin,

wat u talking about its a sign theres no such thing as having a sign 4 friends, its about how u cominucate with ppl and how they react 2 u, trust me fam i no, some of my mates pisses about with me and i just take it as a joke, i piss about with them and they piss about with me, plus some of them i have nothing in commen with them i just get along with them easy,

I've spoken to her about what I feel about what she did. She said sorry but it's not sincere. And she's distancing herself away from me after that. I guess she doesn't want me anymore.

But I'm kinda worried about her now. She's back to her "slutty" self. She's with different guys everyday and I heard she just lost her virginity (and in the Philippines, losing your virginity when you're not married is not okay.) and her grades are getting low. Those things happened after she stopped hanging out with me.

When we were still okay, she always gets high scores on tests, she always do her homework and she always go home early. We're even on the Dean's List. I don't know what made her want to do those "slutty" things again. .wew.

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 T2xy8t6
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:43 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Sugarcube

Wow. I think it seems to be better if she's distancing herself away from you (relative about what you said about her "slutty" behaviour). Because I know that sometimes, people thinks wrong about a person just because she's spending time with a "bad" person.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:48 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Sugarcube wrote:
darksider59 wrote:@Sugarcube

(It's really hard to find the international equivalence of our studies Confess your trouble. - Page 9 80175

Some "friends" never talked to me too after high school graduation. But I'm glad that I still get to hang-out with the others though were studying at different universities now.

amz7250 wrote:@suga, wats this about ur having a fight with ur mate, fam go and speak 2 her, tell her wats up and wat she did and the fact that u didnt like it, just talk 2 her, trust me on that, iv been crazy about this girl and one of my mate been pissing about and he nose that i like this girl yet he pisses about but once i told him that, bro plz dnt, its bad enough im having props finding her, wat ur doin is making it worse and after that he stopped, he never pissed about cos he nose im already pissed off as it is.

I've spoken to her about what I feel about what she did. She said sorry but it's not sincere. And she's distancing herself away from me after that. I guess she doesn't want me anymore.

But I'm kinda worried about her now. She's back to her "slutty" self. She's with different guys everyday and I heard she just lost her virginity (and in the Philippines, losing your virginity when you're not married is not okay.) and her grades are getting low. Those things happened after she stopped hanging out with me.

When we were still okay, she always gets high scores on tests, she always do her homework and she always go home early. We're even on the Dean's List. I don't know what made her want to do those "slutty" things again. Confess your trouble. - Page 9 654914

that shows that she needs u, and the fact that she lost u means shes all over the place and dnt no wat 2 do, u need 2 sort this out, tell her wats goin on with, y did u change after that day,

i say make up 2 her, even that sorry wasnt sincere, just take it b4 things gets worse, atleast she nose wat she did wrong and hopfully wont do it again, as i always say for give, for get,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
amz7250 wrote:
that shows that she needs u, and the fact that she lost u means shes all over the place and dnt no wat 2 do, u need 2 sort this out, tell her wats goin on with, y did u change after that day,

i say make up 2 her, even that sorry wasnt sincere, just take it b4 things gets worse, atleast she nose wat she did wrong and hopfully wont do it again, as i always say for give, for get,

I've spoken to my mom about this. She said that if that's what she wants to do with her life, then I should just let her. But she told me to say what I want to tell her even if it's just through text.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Sugarcube wrote:
amz7250 wrote:

I've spoken to my mom about this. She said that if that's what she wants to do with her life, then I should just let her. But she told me to say what I want to tell her even if it's just through text.

yea i agree with ur mum, if she wants 2 do that then let her b, u tried hlping her, her loss

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 am

pasky

Caless Student
Caless Student
@suga

I think ur mom is right with what she said.. it just, "Its really hard to help someone who doesn't want your help.. " just my opinion, but a similar thing happened to me and a friend of mine some years ago..
Just pray for her to be always safe, that's the least you could do to lessen that worry you feel for her..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
IceT wrote:I think, if you go to Sweden you will have more success with english then in Germany.
It is true that alot of people can speak it but if you will met them, I'm not sure.

Where will you be exactly? (City or at least the "Bundesland" (one of the 16 parts of Germany))

I'm at NRW currently, at Soest to be exact. I'll be there until end of February, and I'll have my internship at Herne (NRW). The internet here in where I currently living is very slow and hard to connect.

Hasenfu wrote:Well, the international students I met were all stoked because everyone here could speak english. But yeah, maybe it depends on the part of Germany and especially to who you talk. Especially the younger ones should all be able to speak english Confess your trouble. - Page 9 97539

Here I used lot's of broken German language (Deutsche) combined with english Confess your trouble. - Page 9 319583

The young, speaks very fast and use lots of hard vocab. I prefer to ask the elderly when it comes to direction.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Ahaha lol this mega up topic lol

By the way... Here it's Summer Holidays, and this September I'll go to the Highschool...

I've had the same class since 4 years, I've known a lot of friends even before when I was just 3, 6 or 8 years old, and now it's sure that we will be separate.
Of course, I know that the best of them, I won't forget them, I'll still see them, but it's still sad, to know that me and my 3 best friends, who I've known them since I was a baby, and always been in the same class, won't be with me ^^'.

But real the problem is this girl, as all guys (I think lol) there is always this girl. I've known her since 6 years, I loved her she loved me etc...
Now we are "Best Friend", but for me, two people who holdings the hand and of the other, who always being in the arms of the other, who ask a slow/ballad during a ball with the other, it's not being best friends.
I already tought about this, it already happened before, I asked her what did it mean and she clearly answered me "Nothing".

But now it's happening again.
This is our last week together, should I have to ask her again ? I hate when we're playing with my feelings, I don't want to do the same mistake, look ridiculous like before...

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 319583

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Leyh
it's a tough question ! If it'ss your last week together, maybe you can try. Maybe the first time she was surprised about your feelings and didn't really know what to say.
Or maybe ask her if her behaviors are friendly or it's a way to show you something, because it's confused for you and it's make you "unconfortable". (It can be a way to ask her but not directly).

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:36 pm

quacky

quacky

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't feel like being around my father. So I don't like getting back home in our province. The way he treated my mother. By cheating on her also. And the secret I keep secretly together with my oldest sister that my father has a child to that mistress. I don't want to hurt my mother's feelings and my other two younger sisters when they find it out. It is really hard to keep that baggage to them. But I have no choice but to keep silent.

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 <a href=Confess your trouble. - Page 9 Tumblr11" />

[url=Confess your trouble. - Page 9 ZyLI8Ij][IMG]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@quacky
it's a difficult situation indeed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:00 am

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Leyh

Congratulations on your graduation (?) Don't play Sakura Goodbye... it's going to have a lot of feels... haha. Reading what you wrote, this seems like a relationship type of thing. For some reason this is a very similar experience that I recently posted under the embarrassing moments that I've had... darksider59 knows about this =P.  

You got two choices in my opinion... they are confessing or not confessing. If you confess, we got your back. What is the worse that can happen? She says no... and that's it. Yes it is quite embarrassing and all but at least you gave it that effort! Who knows she might say yes too! Think of it this way, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

If you don't confess, that's a legit move as well. Just take your time with her and do the small talking here and there. Catch up with your friends and hang out once in awhile. Whenever you feel comfortable doing your thing, make your move! 

@quacky

Dang, that really sucks. I know it shouldn't be my place to interfere with family matters... as they can be quite... messy if any of us give the wrong ideas or suggestions. But personally, I think your best friend here is your older sister. Talk to her about these things that you do not feel comfortable with and hopefully that can relieve some of the tension. Maybe you can talk to other relatives/family members that you are comfortable with?

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

Sugarcube

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
quacky wrote:I don't feel like being around my father. So I don't like getting back home in our province. The way he treated my mother. By cheating on her also. And the secret I keep secretly together with my oldest sister that my father has a child to that mistress. I don't want to hurt my mother's feelings and my other two younger sisters when they find it out. It is really hard to keep that baggage to them. But I have no choice but to keep silent.

Truth hurts, you know. But the truth is the truth. I think it's better to know the truth than to live in a lie. It would be hard but I think you guys should say it to your mom. :\

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
Finally I decided to ask her what the really wants from me.

I went to her after the english classroom, I had to come back home, so I told her "Huum hey can we talk a bit please ?" and when we were starting to speak my phone rang... my brother told me that I had to move quickly, so finally I didn't have the time to talkwith her -.-

She sent me a message where she wanted to know what I had to say to her but I answered that I prefere to say it in front of her. But now, tomorrow I won't have school, and Thursday and Friday we have our national examen...

Damn I don't have to think about it just before the examens, but friday is our last day together, I have to ask her ! x)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Tomuu

Tomuu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Leyh wrote:Finally I decided to ask her what the really wants from me.

I went to her after the english classroom, I had to come back home, so I told her "Huum hey can we talk a bit please ?" and when we were starting to speak my phone rang... my brother told me that I had to move quickly, so finally I didn't have the time to talkwith her -.-

She sent me a message where she wanted to know what I had to say to her but I answered that I prefere to say it in front of her. But now, tomorrow I won't have school, and Thursday and Friday we have our national examen...

Damn I don't have to think about it just before the examens, but friday is our last day together, I have to ask her ! x)

Like somechineseguy said before. You realy got two options. But what the heck. Just try. (I have to talk -.- I am shy like hell and I am always affraid to ask a girl) but you got a no already.. You can get a yes!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 pm

atamarashi

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I feel like I'm at that stage where I've got so much to say about things that are on my mind, but no one to say it to.
Well, not completely "no one", since my best friend is on his 5 week holiday and said I can still contact him over things like Facebook and such, and because of recent events where I kind of spoke up for a long time (I usually appear quiet for some reason but I'm actually not a quiet person) a lot of my group have taken a bit of concern into how I'm going.

The main issue is just that I don't always feel like I can say things, in case that's all the person I'm talking with gets bored and thinks negatively of me, or that I think their problems are more important than mine.
I know it's a toxic mindset to have, but it seems quite difficult to shake, because of how long I keep things to myself before opening up. That length of time has been getting shorter though, especially in saying things to my best friend.

About the matter of no one to tell things to, I understand that people won't always have time to talk, but sometimes I just wish that some of the friends that have said they'll be there for me will want to check up and see how I'm going. In a way, I feel like that will help with my confidence in saying what's on my mind to them.

Also, I'm a little annoyed at one of my friends who I found out complains about me behind my back, and that she hasn't been completely honest with some things. I don't know whether to call her out for that, but apart from not talking/responding to her messages/etc, I'm at a loss with how to deal with the situation.

Confess your trouble. - Page 9 Errqj0Z
No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@atamarashi

It's good that you are speaking up in a long time because eventually you have to do a lot of speaking when you are in the workforce or working with others in projects/presentations/whatever comes your way. Also seeing that you think about your friends problems before yours speaks a lot. It shows that you are a really good friend who thinks about others and not yourself. Personally, I think these people are very hard to find.

Maybe your friends are being concerned on where you are going because of the things you are saying? There is nothing wrong with speaking up, but sometimes when you talk you may say things that offend people without you even knowing. Believe me, I have said many things that I think have offended people as well. I have that mindset as well, appearing to be boring and others having negative thoughts about me... but in the end of the day you have to realize that you cannot impress all of the people you meet and you just have to move on. 

If you have noticed that you made a mistake on what you said, apologize to your friend(s) and maybe before you engage into any type of conversation, think about what you want to say and go from there. 

Now about having no one to talk to... I am glad that you have that understanding that not everyone has the time to talk and it shows that you actually care for others by considering their lives as well. Now this may seem a little strange, but maybe perhaps what you could do is talk to yourself outloud about the things that are bothering you in times like in the shower or before you go to sleep. It could relieve some of the tension that is built up in you. If that doesn't work for you, you can talk to your good buddy through Facebook or talking to any cousins/family members that you are close to.

For your friend who is talking behind your back, take close observation on what she/he is saying. Instead of rushing to a conclusion to say that she is a bad friend, it could be that she is concerned about you and pointing out things that you may have not considered. You can take the time to reflect on the things that you have said to this person. Who knows, that friend could have pointed out a thing or two you may have not noticed. It is hard to in-take a lot of criticism, but these criticisms may make you a better person. Perhaps what you can do is talk to her/him yourself and talk honestly... even though it may not work. 

Best plan I think is to talk to your good friend and ask him about your flaws or even ask him about the person you are having issues with. Again, he may point out a thing or two you may have not noticed.

As I said before, you can't always impress the people that you hang around with and what not... and humans are not perfect. It is a given fact that people will talk behind your back whether it is for the better or worse. The thing is, you can't let things like that bring you down and you just have to (cliche moment coming up) be yourself. If they don't accept you for who you are, then no biggie. 

Sorry for the long post, I kind of ranted on about life and stuff. Hopefully this will help your situation.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:14 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
@Leyh

i have a feeling that she might like you 'cos she wanted to know what you really want to talk about but i'm not really sure. 
And how about, try to see her tomorrow and say that you guys study together and talk about the exams and then you can take the chance to confess to her :3

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Confess your trouble. - Page 9 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 am

I don't know whether I should blame myself or another thing because of this problem.. but I really find it difficult to find a suitable job. I have aspired long enough to be a programmer.. I wanted to be in the profession but still I can't be able to get what I worked for after four years of studying in college. It hurts me to think that I'm not capable or better enough.

I am just so frustrated with many other things aside from this issue and I don't know what to do, so I pretend to not be mindful of all these problems, but I really feel like giving up. I know it's a wrong mindset, but I've always felt like giving up on many instances but regardless I still continue to pursue them. I know persistence is a good quality but there are some particular cases that you need to stop if it's already too much. In my case, I don't really know. Onion Depress

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 am

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
So finally, I have think about it a lot the precedent night, I have talked about it with my best friend etc... and I won't ask here, for some personnal reasons, I'm sure that with the time I won't think about her, and it's Summer Holidays, I don't want have any problems and just relax the maxixum as possible !

By the way, Thank's a lot fam' .love. Nice one

Last edited by Leyh on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Leyh
it's your decision, so I guess you did the right choice. it reminds me a girl who I liked during high school (she was younger than me) but I couldn't really ask/talk to her and with the time, I forgot her.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Adii

Hey bro, since you and I are roughly the same age (yes I do some stalker part time as well hahaha) I completely understand where you are going with this. It does hurt knowing that you studied for something that you want to become but fall flat on your face when you can't find a job.

It may be harsh to say this, but maybe this was a profession that you are not meant to be in. For example, I've always wanted to be an accountant. But after some courses and what not and seeing how others were doing much much better than I, I've done some thinking and come to the conclusion that I just can't do accounting. Guess how long I've spent on my accounting program? 3 years!

Now, I'm not saying to completely give up on something that you love so much, but it's something to really think about. Don't beat yourself up for not getting a suitable job, I mean it takes time for everyone to build up their skills and to reach for the sky. A perfect example would be Scandal!

What makes me respect them so much is that they started off with nothing... and I believe watching this back when I was first introduced to them (in an interview), I believe they had very little attendance watching them perform on the streets and actually made their own flyers. For me, that takes a lot of heart and hard work... and look where they are now six years later. 

Everyone has a certain hidden talent or something that they were just made to do, like Scandal. It is actually very common for people to make career changes or not get a job because of the economy (I'm pretty sure this is the situation you are in right now), they thought they liked this profession but want to switch into something else, or they found another passion. For the moment, perhaps take some night courses for different subjects and still pursue your passion which may or may not be programming by applying to some places. 

Again, everyone is still searching for their own path, myself (and I'm pretty sure everyone in this forum) included. Life is full of ups and downs, and has many paths that one could take. Some people may find the Eureka moment faster than others, but that doesn't mean you won't experience that either.

I don't want you to think that you completely wasted your four years of college because that's not true! Think of all the skills you have learned, people you have met, and all those caffeinated drinks you had for staying up late (LOL)! 

Jokes aside though, the skills you have learnt may be another path to another career. I don't know what they are, but get the negative mindset of you wasting four years out the window. It's not going to help. Talk to people. Talk to your professors, parents, siblings, friends whoever! Try to get that connection to help you land the desired job that you've always wanted.

Just remember, if you do not give up on getting there, you are not on the wrong road. 

@Leyh
I'm glad that we helped you out to reach a conclusion.

Back to top Go down