SH SS Layout [Page 2 of 2]

Re: SH SS Layout
Posted on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:51 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
DUL7 wrote:Oops. What's this?

Oh I forgot to change the News Panel url to SH. Fixed it now and it won't be appearing again.

And I noticed the background height on you didn't fit the whole screen. I did some stretching so it should be fit now, please confirm if it does.

KoiMoyou wrote:I don't know if this is happening to everyone but when I go to my profile(I tried going to other users profiles and it happens too), click on statistics, then 'Find all messages posted by (user name)'. The first page comes up fine but then when I scroll down and click on the button to get to the second page, this comes up:

Hmmmm it's working fine on me now. Can you check again and see if it still happens?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 pm

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
^ lol, I didn't even notice that background height thing until you pointed it out. Facepalm Thanks! Checked and it's fixed. (the background height and everything)

Praise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
AWESOMELY COOOOLLLL!! FUUUUDGEE! Amazed GREAT JOB!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

otakumi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 am

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
mc~ wrote:
KoiMoyou wrote:I don't know if this is happening to everyone but when I go to my profile(I tried going to other users profiles and it happens too), click on statistics, then 'Find all messages posted by (user name)'. The first page comes up fine but then when I scroll down and click on the button to get to the second page, this comes up:

Hmmmm it's working fine on me now. Can you check again and see if it still happens?

Yup. Its fine now.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 am

~RHEN~

International Performer
International Performer
Sweet! love the design! nice!
and Omedetou to our banner contest winners though i missed the voting! Clap

I used to think that being LAZY was bad for me.. so i gave up THINKING
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 am

Rinshei

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.blogspot.com/
owh, when i visit SH today, i don't expected that SH gonna change layout again, this is very surprise for me..

good job for who make this one, very nice

Visit Our Blog At Japanslot
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Eri08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like it :D Good job! :D

Amazed
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 am

Dex

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
again, great job to the persons behind all of this, and congrats to the winners, the layout rocks again SH... I somewhat proud just to be a member of this forum... Nice One

for the ones who didn't pick, I saw all your work and all of them are great so don't be sad... UHUH!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 am

AnnisaASH

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
woahhh! i've been waiting for this! the new layout is more than awesome! I LOVE IT! well done! Nice One

Onion Smile Onion Smile
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:12 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ME GUSTA !

Awesome layout as always. Good job! >c<

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 am

Thinking Demon

International Performer
International Performer
Feels great to be back on this sacred sanctuary and the new layout definitely made my day. Kudos ta' y'all! Ooh YEAH!

★ ★ 征天魔王 ★ ★

...我はなり...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 am

ruvaldi

Caless Student
Caless Student
THAT COLOR LOOKS COOL. GREAT JOB!!!! Picture

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Something suddenly went terribly wrong with my files, the normal news panel won't be up till I fix it. For now I'll just leave the SB up and running.

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm

yuiseven

International Performer
International Performer
Thumbs up yeehh! new layout! yeyy reddd....yeyyy.....SS!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Again there's some problem with the server files, so the news panel will be under maintenance for now. xD

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Congrats to the winners btw^^

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? Cool
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Dunno if it's just on me but there's seems to be a layout problem in the most latest version of Mozilla Firefox and I have no idea why.

I'm trying to find a fix for it now, hopefully I can find one soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
Fixed the problem. Everything should be looking fine on the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:39 pm

dirinzuki

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.dirinzuki.blogspot.com
wihhhh ... I can't breathe Whistle

Nerd
Back to top Go down