You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which would you rather have, all their albums or all their singles?

91% 91% [ 58 ]
9% 9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 64

would you rather own all their albums or singles?
Posted on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 pm

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
transferred to poll section as kaito suggested,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I voted for albums as they usually have the singles on as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
... but singles have B-sides which are usually very, very interesting. Can't I have all their recorded material instead? Including demos and impromptu jams and random hums into a sound recorder?

On a more serious note, at the moment I concentrate on albums because they have more bang for buck and I can't afford to buy all of their releases.

Back to top Go down

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
A hard choice for me because I really like a LOT (almost all) of SCANDAL's B-sides as well as their album-only tracks. But in the end I choose albums because of the simple fact that SCANDAL Baby (most EPIC SCANDAL song) is in it. Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Daz

International Performer
International Performer
DUL7 wrote:A hard choice for me because I really like a LOT (almost all) of SCANDAL's B-sides as well as their album-only tracks. But in the end I choose albums because of the simple fact that SCANDAL Baby (most EPIC SCANDAL song) is in it. Happy

Dude you tooks the words outta my mouth (again) Common . I too love nearly 99% of all SCANDAL's B-sides but there are just some songs that aren't in the singles that i really LOVE like SCANDAL Baby,Sayonara My friend and Burn Love .So i voted for albums.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 " Love feels good than smoking weed  " - Adii '14
" Love is spicy. It's delicious but makes you choke "  - Adii '14
Back to top Go down

JayPub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
All their albums. There are some great songs in their albums that don't make it to singles and I wouldn't want to miss that :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Voted For albums:3

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
Back to top Go down

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Voted for albums.

Simply because even though there are B-sides which aren't present in albums (except Switch in SCANDAL SHOW), news songs from albums are just aweseome.. Moreover, if I have to choose between their albums and single, I guess I would be obliged to choose their albums because no albums = no SCANDAL BABY, no Aitai, no Tokyo Skyscraper or even no Secret base ~ Kimi ga kureta mono.
That's it!

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<==
Back to top Go down

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
It's a hard choice to select either album or singles... Some of the B-sides are awesome, and they are two of my favourite songs : S.L. Magic, and BEAUTeen!! still select for all the album.. Even though the B-side is not included in the album, but in overall I still prefer the album's song...

thanks kaito for the userbar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
DUL7 wrote:A hard choice for me because I really like a LOT (almost all) of SCANDAL's B-sides as well as their album-only tracks. But in the end I choose albums because of the simple fact that SCANDAL Baby (most EPIC SCANDAL song) is in it. Happy
same. a lot of my favorite songs are b-sides, but just the fact that i think Best*Scandal is virtually perfect, ill go with album.

Back to top Go down

Re: would you rather own all their albums or singles?
Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Tektekk

International Performer
International Performer
Albums as you get the singles and more songs too

Back to top Go down

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I voted for all the albums because if its "all" then it includes all the edition of the album with the dvd, magazines,photobook, etc. Hehee And also albums has a lot of their masterpiece songs than singles. Love

Focus your mind and use your imagination to see my Siggy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~You can call me Risu... (´•ω•`)
Back to top Go down

Eri08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If I had the money I want all of the above...but I think that actually buying wise I'd rather have their albums...

Back to top Go down

Arisu-Aru

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/Shalotte25
First albums, then singles? ]:-D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i prefer albums than singles

why?

because if you buy singles you will spend a lot of tome of money rather than album but the consequence is you have to wait a long time to wait for it but i can wait for that "long time'

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
Albums <3

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
album ~

well, i do buy singles too but i dont really have a complete collection. i buy when i have extra money to burn.

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

amz7250

Banned
Banned
album init, has bears inside

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

TOTAE

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Album Glasses Onion

Sawasdee Tomomi

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 pm

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
ALBUMS Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAMIISLOVE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

yukime213

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
if only i could afford both albums and singles i'll buy it but for now i vote for albums cause some of the song in their singles also include on the album :D Nice One

SCANDAL is LOVE.love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
both ! but I want albums more !

Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
album

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

MasayumeBERRY

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://m.facebook.com/MasayumeBERRY/
Albums! òwò

Back to top Go down

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
Album for me. Singles are too expensive for just 1 or 2 songs, in my humble opinion.

Recently Listened Tracks
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2016 SCANDAL HEAVEN.