Best ASIAN Female Group Poll (Philippines)
Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
Imma share you guys something. The thing is, there's this Best ASIAN female group poll here in the philippines. Which was conducted by a local TV program on Feb1-29. Which from the nominated groups is the winner? WATCH. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh yea. You can see from the lower left corner of the screen the number of votes that the certain group had.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Best ASIAN Female Group Poll (Philippines)
Posted on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:30 pm

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
ah. the results of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i presume. The bitter comments were hilarious.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 am

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
Yes. I couldn't understand some of them but i think they're having a conflict between the SNSD fans against SCANDAL fans. Oh well, nevermind them, as long as we won. That's it. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:20 am

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, I just watched that yesterday.
I'm gonna share my experience earlier, when I enter in my school, I guess all the k-pop lovers in our school chatters about that especially to those who are s♥one (SNSD Fans). I was like WTF! because they said negative about the Scandal. We all know that the SNSD is well-kown than the Scandal but I, we will always love SCANDAL forever Clap

Dance MAMIISLOVE  Dance
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:44 pm

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
@Mamiislove Don't mind those k-pop what so evers. It's not like they're gonna get recognized by doing that, uttering negative offensive things to Scandal doesn't make them cool. Even the SNSD members wouldn't do that. Lol.
WE WON. END OF STORY.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:39 am

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You're right. Well, we must look forward to Scandal and I hope they will go here, in Philippines.

Dance MAMIISLOVE  Dance
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:22 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I hate SONES who are like this... I love SNSD but there would be no way I would such prejudice towards fans of other groups their just making a fool of themselves

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 am

astoriasky

International Performer
International Performer
i was following the whole thing too and it upset me how closed minded both sides were sometimes. im happy scandal won and all but i didnt like how even the Scandal fans were reacting to the whole thing shoving the victory in SNSD fans faces which made SNSD fans bash Scandal for "not even being famous" or whatever. not very mature on both sides which just made everyone look bad (i know there were a few people calming everyone down, which im very proud of, but that was few and far between).

i kind of wish that the people making these polls actually know who Scandal is and that they arent exactly a pop group so they dont get miscategorized again. one thing that i dont like that is fairly common about the pop group culture is the mentality that you are supposed to only like one and hate the others. that same weird competitiveness that people have with sports teams and whatnot. why cant people just like what they want to like and respect what others like too even if you dont.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:50 am

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
im a big fan of both groups and im happy that we won!!
I really dnt care about the comments they made on scandal, in fact they dnt really even know them. Sigh~ but i love reading their bashing comments lol or lets say 'fanwars' it's just making my day XD

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 am

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
@Astoriasky. That is your own opinion, and i find it legit. I was also upset about how both sides reacted. They made it too personal. That is why i chose not to react and just ignore it. The important thing is. WE WON.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 am

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Geez I willl Never Forget This Poll Ever! Tsk Tsk Tsk .... But Still The Main Lesson Here Is That to Never UnderEstimate or Judge A Band/Group With Their Fame,Looks and Abilities :3

Congratulations Again For Scandal!! Praise

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 am

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
@Tomo Right, right. But another bad thing that made it worst is that Scandal was miscategorized as a Pop group even though they are a Rock group, because of that many people are saying that they aren't famous.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 pm

mamiislove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I feel guilt in my chest Tears of Joy and a little bit scared of what I read. I just share my experience then it happens. I know Sones and Scandal fans respect what the poll resulted and I don't want to have conflict between the two groups fans. Sorry Please Please

Dance MAMIISLOVE  Dance
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
@yano I agree With You To That One Bro UHUH! Scandal Is a Band Not a Group Tsk Tsk Tsk

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

ILOVERINASUZUKI21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I agree with both yano and tomo13 Nice One

Don't judge and don't trash talk other groups or bands because they are not in your favor UHUH!

And of course don't mind those trash talkers guys they are fools who don't know any manners,and I know SCANDAL will do the same and that's what I like about them, because even though we do good things they will be some that won't appreciate us right? But we must live on it as long as we don't do bad thing like they do. (I think my grammar is wrong Hehee )

....But still I love the SCANDAL the most Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

kyoharu03

International Performer
International Performer
tomo13 wrote:Geez I willl Never Forget This Poll Ever! Tsk Tsk Tsk .... But Still The Main Lesson Here Is That to Never UnderEstimate or Judge A Band/Group With Their Fame,Looks and Abilities :3

Congratulations Again For Scandal!! Praise

yeah bro..that's right!!!

even though their more beautiful (although scandal is the MOST beautiful for me) doesn't mean they're better!!!

haru-chan wa ichiban da!boku no megami desu!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Rokuken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well First of all, a BIG and WARM CONGRATULATIONS to SCANDAL!!!

Aside from learning that SCANDAL's number 1 in the Philippines, I hope that other surveys around the world would show the same results..(Not exactly the same order of the other groups, But SCANDAL has to be number 1 on those surveys)

Well, I wonder what the deal of these SNSD lovers are! They should just keep loving their own thing and they should just leave the SCANDALOUS people alone! (SCANDALOUS people....could be a new name for us SCANDAL fans. hehe... Just saying...)

SCANDAL is not my obsession, it's my ADDICTION.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:13 am

whatsupYano

International Performer
International Performer
What a bummer. I hate it when people say they aren't famous. Maybe in other foreign countries they are not. But in Japan? They're super famous! they even sold all their Budokan tickets for just 15mins!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 am

SL21

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Congrats to SCANDAL!

Saying they aren't famous? Thats why they win because they are FAMOUS right? Nice One

(c)^ owner of this photo
We love MUSIC, We love SINGING!
S-C-A-N-D-A-L

credits to Tscorpion 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Woah, why'd they have to say bad things about Scandal?
I'm a fan of both groups and they can't just be compared at all.
Too different from each other..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@whatsupyano
I hate to disagree with you but lots of my Japanese friends have never heard of Scandal.
They are not as famous as somebody like AKB48.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu May 17, 2012 6:22 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL won on that poll ♥ I really don't get it why fans had to take it seriously. They won but I don't like reading those bashful comments. SCANDAL rocks. ♥ even if I am a fan of snsd as well

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down