Hunger Games [Page 1 of 2]

Hunger Games
Posted on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Have you guys already watch Hunger Games??
I'm planning to watch it this week. Uwaaah!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Me too! I think I might go tomorrow morning since I have the day off work and it shouldnt be too crowded!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm


tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer


I have not seen it yet, but it does sound very similar to 'Battle Royale' ?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am


NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
No, it is not similar to Battle Royale, there is a larger story taking place in The Hunger Games. It is worth watching since there aren't any other good movies out at the moment lol


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:31 am


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
NathanielG wrote:No, it is not similar to Battle Royale, there is a larger story taking place in The Hunger Games. It is worth watching since there aren't any other good movies out at the moment lol

Its the same scenario though, teenage kids are placed in an arena and fight eachother to death.
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/03/23/the-hunger-games-vs-battle-royale/


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 pm


Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Watched it already! I absolutely loved it. Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Click above to Tweet me~!*
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:43 pm


NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Noodles wrote:
NathanielG wrote:No, it is not similar to Battle Royale, there is a larger story taking place in The Hunger Games. It is worth watching since there aren't any other good movies out at the moment lol

Its the same scenario though, teenage kids are placed in an arena and fight eachother to death.
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/03/23/the-hunger-games-vs-battle-royale/

Watch the movie, just cause both has kids fighting each other doesn't mean that it's the same thing. I really don't like it when people just slap a label onto a movie without watching it.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
In raging day, in fearful night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
when all seems lost in the war of light,
look to the stars for hope burns bright!
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 pm


Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I read both battle royale and hunger games (and watched the movie). Being honest, I prefer Battle Royale, although the first book of hunger games was also very good. I think if I had read the hunger games first I would have liked it more, but still, the first book was very good, the second, not so much, but wasn't bad either. But the third is just trash.

And no, both are different and have their own ideas, I really doubt Hunger's game author had ever heard of battle royale before writing the first book.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm


gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too. Happy
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 pm


Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've read the book and the story is friggin awesome!
I plan to watch the movie by this week.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 pm


Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
i've only read the books but i'm going to see the movie soon!!!! LOVE


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Ah.. I was able to watch it last monday... I don't know what to say.
Haha, I LOVE the book more than the movie!!!
Uwahhh!!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:13 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too. Happy
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..

I feel you gala. me too, I don't like the last book. it's so friggin complecated and all the things that happened was not justified well, amf.
Onion Tsk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Noodles wrote:Me too! I think I might go tomorrow morning since I have the day off work and it shouldnt be too crowded!

Have you watched it already? How was it..? haha (curious..) CANTA Hmmm

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm


Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
Super good!!!!!i LOVE it!!!! Peeta and Katniss are together at last!!!!



Last edited by Asaya on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:28 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Good to know that you Love it Asaya-chan!!! Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 am


Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
Happy Hunger Games!And may the odds be ever in your favour!
XDDD


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 am


Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Me done watching ittttttttttttt so sugoi~ I wish Gale had more lines / parts in the movie oh well~ the movie was worth watching~ gonna watch it once more


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 am


gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
RinaJa wrote:
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too. Happy
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..

I feel you gala. me too, I don't like the last book. it's so friggin complecated and all the things that happened was not justified well, amf.
Onion Tsk


Yes!. And I was thinking, what the heck happened? That's it?.. It's like the ending was rushed or something..
Hmm, but about the movie, I love the actors and the places they've shoot!..And especially the Mockingjay pin. Love Anyone knows where I can buy it? hehe

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 am


Shangyou

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:
RinaJa wrote:
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too.
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..

I feel you gala. me too, I don't like the last book. it's so friggin complecated and all the things that happened was not justified well, amf.


Yes!. And I was thinking, what the heck happened? That's it?.. It's like the ending was rushed or something..
Hmm, but about the movie, I love the actors and the places they've shoot!..And especially the Mockingjay pin. Anyone knows where I can buy it? hehe

There are authentic replicas of the Mockingjay pin from the movie! There are tons of them on ebay hehe. Here's a link if you're interested! http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/FIGURE-Hunger-Games-Movie-Movie-Prop-Replica-Mockingjay-Pin-NECA-/330712176688?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4cfffb5830

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am


Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Shangyou wrote:
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:
RinaJa wrote:
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too.
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..

I feel you gala. me too, I don't like the last book. it's so friggin complecated and all the things that happened was not justified well, amf.


Yes!. And I was thinking, what the heck happened? That's it?.. It's like the ending was rushed or something..
Hmm, but about the movie, I love the actors and the places they've shoot!..And especially the Mockingjay pin. Anyone knows where I can buy it? hehe

There are authentic replicas of the Mockingjay pin from the movie! There are tons of them on ebay hehe. Here's a link if you're interested! http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/FIGURE-Hunger-Games-Movie-Movie-Prop-Replica-Mockingjay-Pin-NECA-/330712176688?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4cfffb5830
o thx!!!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 am


Asaya

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://faintstir.tumblr.com/
Luanna wrote:Me done watching ittttttttttttt so sugoi~ I wish Gale had more lines / parts in the movie oh well~ the movie was worth watching~ gonna watch it once more
i think Gale is going to have more lines on the next movie!
But they are still writing the script so it is going to be released on 22nd November,2013..... Cry


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:39 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:
RinaJa wrote:
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:I've already watched it and it gave me chills!..I'm planning to watch it again! Haha, I'm also a fan of the book too. Happy
It really has a nice story but I really don't like the last book..

I feel you gala. me too, I don't like the last book. it's so friggin complecated and all the things that happened was not justified well, amf.
Onion Tsk


Yes!. And I was thinking, what the heck happened? That's it?.. It's like the ending was rushed or something..
Hmm, but about the movie, I love the actors and the places they've shoot!..And especially the Mockingjay pin. Love Anyone knows where I can buy it? hehe

The first time I saw Peeta (in the trailer).. I was like... SERIOUSLY?
After watching the movie.. I was like.. Oh, he brought out Peeta for real. Ahaha. I hope they focus on the action scene in the next book. I would really want to see the clock-like arena you know (or is that in the third book?? haha)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:40 pm


RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Asaya wrote:
Luanna wrote:Me done watching ittttttttttttt so sugoi~ I wish Gale had more lines / parts in the movie oh well~ the movie was worth watching~ gonna watch it once more
i think Gale is going to have more lines on the next movie!
But they are still writing the script so it is going to be released on 22nd November,2013..... Cry

2013...?? OMG, Lord, don't let the world end this year please!!!! Please
I want to see the next movie... Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunger Games
Posted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm


Haruka-Harukaze75

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harukaharukaze75.wordpress.com/
i watched it on the 24th for my birthday!!!! XDD it was amazing and better than I thought!! i have both trailers on my iPod and i really want to see the hunger games again and I'm still reading Catching Fire ><

--TEAM PEETA!!--

Back to top Go down