HARUNA Paused singing in TEMPTATION BOX Tour 2010.
Posted on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://rinaja90@gmail.com
Hi minna-san.
I just watched the temptation box 2010 tour of scandal and was curious in the part where haru paused singing.
Is my observation right that she just really feels sad because the song is very emotional...??

I'm just wondering.... Hmmm

Back to top Go down

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
Was this during Scandal Baby?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Bassinga

Caless Student
Caless Student
Which song?

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
ganstream1 wrote:Was this during Scandal Baby?

Probably... she paused so that she could let the crowd sing instead of her. That was it...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
no, it was during the performance of aitai. she did not sing out the last line, instead she face rina and they did their instrumentals... then i noticed rina kinda look confused. haha. i'm just really curious what happened there. i understand haru may really be attached to the song, and will be more amazed if she paused there because she feels very emotional towards the song cause that would mean she really feels the lyrics. uwaaa!

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA Paused singing in TEMPTATION BOX Tour 2010.
Posted on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
was it during the first chorus?

~are you virgin? kill the virgin~

Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
ahh... maybe she forgot to sing that line 'cause she was smiling after that

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
I have this urge to re-watch that video again hahaha. XD

I think it's either of the following:

1.) She forgot the lyrics (which she often did and she always came laughing it out);
2.) She got emotional, considering she wrote that song.

EDIT:

I re-watched it, and at first I thought she ran out of breath when she stopped singing, then we see Rina smiling, Mami looked at Haru, Haru turned her back to the audience and stopped playing the guitar, Mami looked at her again (see the worried look) and tried to approach her but then she faced the audience again, Tomomi started singing her part looking she's about to cry and the camera turns to Rina and she looks confused and about to cry too? And I'm guessing she's wiping something on her face (though I'm not that sure, the camera was focused on the other three the whole time she's facing Rina, though this could be a reason too why the camera's focused on the other three).

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I also watched the performance again ... hmmm I don't really know the reason why Haru paused ... but yeah maybe there was something on her face that bothered her and just wiped it off .....

anyways Aitai is really one of my favorite performances during the ESY tour .... but I didn't pay attention on why Haru paused LOL!

Back to top Go down

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My bet is either it was her amp messing up or her guitar. She looked down for awhile after turning to her amp

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@mafu, yes, it was during the first chorus.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@lieAnn, we have the same observation.!
Haha

Well, guys, maybe, I was just over thinking about that part... hehe
I was just too curious...

I really Love that song, you know, and I just really wondered much about that part. hahaha

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i watched the performance again and i kinda agree with LieAnn ~~ maybe something's wrong with her amp?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 am

darksteel

International Performer
International Performer
but if it is problem with amp she could have finish her line too right?
surely there is no problem with the mic.

Sleeping to Rock Music.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:21 pm

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Could someone please link the performance so I could watch it? I'm curious ><

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:30 pm

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

TomomixOgawa wrote:Could someone please link the performance so I could watch it? I'm curious ><

Sadly though, it's official stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:59 am

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
now i notice it, rina made a mistake. that's when haru stopped singing. (I finally figured it out after i don't know how much repeat watching it... ) haha.

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 pm

RinaJa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks guys for responding to my question!!! :D

CANTA Angel
SCANDAL FOR LIFE!!!

Back to top Go down

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

I can't imagine why would Haruna stop on her singing if Rina made a mistake... Onion huh?

Anyway, this is bugging me to no end so I re-watched it again and I agree with ganstream, seems like it's either her amp or guitar that's messing up 'cause she paused strumming and looked down on her guitar before the camera was focused on someone else. And I confirmed it by watching and listening to the video with a head phone and I couldn't hear the sound of Haru's guitar on that part (oh well usually you can hear the respective instrument's sound separately on head phones more clearly than loud speakers)

Okay, I'm done with this. Hahaha lol LOL

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm sorry for warming up this old topic, but I stumbled across it, while searching for something else (love this forum! Onion XD )

I guess she was heading for the water bottle standing on the amp (which you can see 1.39). Maybe she had a tickle in her throat which was hardly to fight.

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

mafu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i saw this topic again haha!
i rewatched aitai as soon as i read this thread again. i think it is really because of her amp/guitar this time during the instrumentals after chorus because i can't hear her playing on my headphones too, maybe some malfunction Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am

scaione

Caless Student
Caless Student
Here I'm curious too but then again I can't even able to find out or rather don't even realize she paused XD

Back to top Go down