K-POP [Page 5 of 6]

Re: K-POP
Posted on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:47 am


Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
Who among you here likes iKon? Can you share who is your bias? Mine is Hanbin Love I waited for them for like two years? And now they already debuted yaaaaaaaay!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                                                            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:40 am


shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:Guys, you should keep an eye on the rookies~ They're awesome! ^^

GFriend, Hwaiting!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE
I'm waiting for CLC to comeback.......  Shy

On a side note, LADIES' CODE "Smile Even Though It Hurts" is a touching song. I can't wait for their official comeback, hopefully with new members as well even though EunB was my bias.  CANTA Cry


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:26 pm


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
shirokun wrote:
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:Guys, you should keep an eye on the rookies~ They're awesome! ^^

GFriend, Hwaiting!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE
I'm waiting for CLC to comeback.......  Shy

On a side note, LADIES' CODE "Smile Even Though It Hurts" is a touching song. I can't wait for their official comeback, hopefully with new members as well even though EunB was my bias.  CANTA Cry

Yeap. CLC's comeback is really taking so long. LOL. Who's your bias and member ranking? Heheh. Mine would be;

1. Seung-yeon (My Bias)
2. Yi-eun
3. Sorn
4. Yu-jin
5. Seung-hee

And about LADIES' CODE. "I'm fine, Thank you" Polaris version made me smile while crying. LOL. It's really hard to move on. And the fact that both our bias are gone now. In a better place though~ ^^ Same here. Can't wait for their official comeback too.

Let's both update each other~ :D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:06 pm


flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The new Red Velvet album is fantastic, for the first time I have the feeling that another group can live up to the unassailable legacy of f(x).

"Dumb Dumb" is downright amazing.

Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm


AlyTae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewuser.php?uid=264501
I love the Red Velvet's new album! So catchy^^

My favourite tracks are Cool World and Lady's Room


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6/6/2013 Green Day
1/3/2014 All Time Low
15/11/2014 + 21/11/2015 Lo Stato Sociale
11/5/2015 Sonata Arctica
19/3/2016 Modena City Ramblers
18/9/2016 SCANDAL
.:. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm


flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Cool World is also one of my favorite, with Day 1 as well.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 pm


AlyTae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewuser.php?uid=264501
OMG Taeyeon is gonna make a solo album!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6/6/2013 Green Day
1/3/2014 All Time Low
15/11/2014 + 21/11/2015 Lo Stato Sociale
11/5/2015 Sonata Arctica
19/3/2016 Modena City Ramblers
18/9/2016 SCANDAL
.:. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:09 pm


drowsy~

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just freaking love CRAYON POP !! I wish I could see them live once :D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:35 pm


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
Awesome! JYP does it again! ^^
A new girl group to lay our eyes on. Please look forward to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


트와이스 - TWICE
Official Debut: October 20. 2015
Debut Song: 
OOH-AHH하게 (Like OOH-AHH)
Company Label: JYP

MEMBERS:

KR:
Jihyo (Park Ji-soo)
Nayeon (Im Na-yeon)
Jeongyeon (Yoo Jong-yeon)
Dahyun (Kim Da-hyun)
Chaeyong (Son Chae-young)

JP:
Momo (Hirai Momo)
Sana (Minatozaki Sana)
Mina (Myoui Mina)

TW:
Tzuyu (Chou Tzuyu)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by SaranghaeTomomi on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:48 am


Tomochi

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Tomachi
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
Awesome! JYP does it again! ^^
A new girl group to lay our eyes on. Please look forward to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


트와이스 - TWICE
Official Debut: October 20. 2015
Debut Song: 
OOH-AHH하게 (Like OOH-AHH)
Company Label: JYP

MEMBERS:

KR:
Jihyo (Park Ji-soo)
Nayeon (Im Na-yeon)
Jeongyeon (Yoo Jong-yeon)
Dahyun (Kim Da-hyun)
Chaeyong (Son Chae-young)
Momo (Hirai Momo)

JP:
Momo (Hirai Momo)
Sana (Minatozaki Sana)
Mina (Myoui Mina)

TW:
Tzuyu (Chou Tzuyu)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That moment when they are all visuals Love 

I'm gonna look forward for them kyaaaaaaaaaaas LOVE


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                                                            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:49 am


shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
shirokun wrote:
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:Guys, you should keep an eye on the rookies~ They're awesome! ^^

GFriend, Hwaiting!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE
I'm waiting for CLC to comeback.......  Shy

On a side note, LADIES' CODE "Smile Even Though It Hurts" is a touching song. I can't wait for their official comeback, hopefully with new members as well even though EunB was my bias.  CANTA Cry

Yeap. CLC's comeback is really taking so long. LOL. Who's your bias and member ranking? Heheh. Mine would be;

1. Seung-yeon (My Bias)
2. Yi-eun
3. Sorn
4. Yu-jin
5. Seung-hee

And about LADIES' CODE. "I'm fine, Thank you" Polaris version made me smile while crying. LOL. It's really hard to move on. And the fact that both our bias are gone now. In a better place though~ ^^ Same here. Can't wait for their official comeback too.

Let's both update each other~ :D
Let's see......

1. Yee-Eun (Bias)
2. Yu-Jin
3. Seung-hee
4. Sorn
5. Seung-yeon (RiSe look alike lol)

In the case of LADIES'CODE Ashley is nearly on par with Sojung now in my opinion, but the moment new members are even mentioned I think people will be mad. Sad
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
Awesome! JYP does it again! ^^
A new girl group to lay our eyes on. Please look forward to them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


트와이스 - TWICE
Official Debut: October 20. 2015
Debut Song: 
OOH-AHH하게 (Like OOH-AHH)
Company Label: JYP

MEMBERS:

KR:
Jihyo (Park Ji-soo)
Nayeon (Im Na-yeon)
Jeongyeon (Yoo Jong-yeon)
Dahyun (Kim Da-hyun)
Chaeyong (Son Chae-young)
Momo (Hirai Momo)

JP:
Momo (Hirai Momo)
Sana (Minatozaki Sana)
Mina (Myoui Mina)

TW:
Tzuyu (Chou Tzuyu)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 girls from GOT7 MV's lol!

I really like Nayeon! (From GOT7 Girls Girls Girls MV)
But I think I'm gonna bias Momo, but I'll wait until I see their personalities~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:41 am


flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
f(x) has a new album out called 4 Walls and it's really good!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:11 am


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/


KRYSTAL DOE~ LOVE
And that 4:3 aspect ratio. LOL


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:32 pm


shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
TWICE is gonna be on ASC next week~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:36 pm


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
shirokun wrote:TWICE is gonna be on ASC next week~

Yeap~ Noted. ^^
Right now I'm going to re-watch Weekly Idol episodes. Such as Mamamoo, APRIL, RV, Lovelyz and GFriend's episode. Heheh. Looking forward to Oh My Girl and TWICE's episode too~! ^^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:57 pm


AlyTae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewuser.php?uid=264501
I didn't enjoy the new f(x)'s song... Waiting to listent to all the album


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6/6/2013 Green Day
1/3/2014 All Time Low
15/11/2014 + 21/11/2015 Lo Stato Sociale
11/5/2015 Sonata Arctica
19/3/2016 Modena City Ramblers
18/9/2016 SCANDAL
.:. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:38 am


shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
shirokun wrote:TWICE is gonna be on ASC next week~

Yeap~ Noted. ^^
Right now I'm going to re-watch Weekly Idol episodes. Such as Mamamoo, APRIL, RV, Lovelyz and GFriend's episode. Heheh. Looking forward to Oh My Girl and TWICE's episode too~! ^^
Whew, a lot to watch lol

I need to catch up on my variety shows as well.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:58 am


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
shirokun wrote:
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
shirokun wrote:TWICE is gonna be on ASC next week~

Yeap~ Noted. ^^
Right now I'm going to re-watch Weekly Idol episodes. Such as Mamamoo, APRIL, RV, Lovelyz and GFriend's episode. Heheh. Looking forward to Oh My Girl and TWICE's episode too~! ^^
Whew, a lot to watch lol

I need to catch up on my variety shows as well.

LOL. I'm making my fan-art for TWICE. Hope I can make it before the deadline. By the way, shiro, let me add you up in Facebook. :D Your FB link doesn't work btw. XD

Here's my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. ^^

Edit:
Just adding this,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:43 pm


shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
shirokun wrote:
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:
shirokun wrote:TWICE is gonna be on ASC next week~

Yeap~ Noted. ^^
Right now I'm going to re-watch Weekly Idol episodes. Such as Mamamoo, APRIL, RV, Lovelyz and GFriend's episode. Heheh. Looking forward to Oh My Girl and TWICE's episode too~! ^^
Whew, a lot to watch lol

I need to catch up on my variety shows as well.

LOL. I'm making my fan-art for TWICE. Hope I can make it before the deadline. By the way, shiro, let me add you up in Facebook. :D Your FB link doesn't work btw. XD

Here's my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. ^^

Edit:
Just adding this,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ooooh, I need to update it, I sent a friend request.

I applied for hangout but didn't get it, I'm determined to get Momo to speak Japanese! XD


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:58 pm


Lexian

Moderator
Moderator
http://ask.fm/frozentheory
K-POP fam! Does anyone know who this is? Figured she looks like a k-pop celebrity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asking for a friend for science for myself


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:36 am


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Lexian wrote:K-POP fam! Does anyone know who this is? Figured she looks like a k-pop celebrity.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asking for a friend for science for myself
Sir Lex, that's Kim HyunA from the group 4MINUTE~ ^^


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:38 am


Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I hope 4Minute makes some new music soon. It feels like over a year has passed since  "Crazy" came out but it has only been 10 months.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:15 am


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
Teaser


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:33 pm


LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
I'm more into YG artists like 2NE1, BIGBANG, AKMU, etc. but I do like f(x). Their latest album is pretty solid and it's a shame that SM is not properly promoting them.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:50 am


SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down