[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not sure if i should share this here or somewhere else

Back to top Go down

Re: K-POP
Posted Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
There is a brand new group called "Playback" that had their debut last week. Their first song sounds very good: 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandalsuki wrote:There is a brand new group called "Playback" that had their debut last week. Their first song sounds very good: 

I was literally just listening to this song and then checked this thread lol

I like it, it's pretty catchy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:55 am

Luck318

Luck318

Caless Student
Caless Student
My favorite is
- 4minute
- 2NE1
- Evol
- Wassup
- T-ara

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:52 pm

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
SNSD Comeback >>>>> Their New MV "Party" Is So Awesome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

Luck318

Luck318

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can't wait for Kara's Hara solo debiut

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
New scandal PV and new Girl's Day PV! this is a good week so far lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:19 pm

AlyTae

AlyTae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.efpfanfic.net/viewuser.php?uid=264501
I  L O V E  Girls'Generation <3 They are my favourite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6/6/2013 Green Day
1/3/2014 All Time Low
15/11/2014 + 21/11/2015 Lo Stato Sociale
11/5/2015 Sonata Arctica
19/3/2016 Modena City Ramblers
18/9/2016 SCANDAL
.:. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].:.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:48 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just had one of my best dreams ever. I was sitting at the front row in a small concert hall and was waiting for T-ARA to arrive. They were going to give the first and second row handshakes (the ones where you just touch as they pass by) . The first member to come was Hyomin. She went through the row normally until she stood before me. She stopped and suddenly she got this huge grin. She did a full handshake with me (the kind where your forearms point up and your thumbs lock like when you armwrestle with someone, something you would only do with a very good friend) and with such force that I could feel my hand hurt from the clap. That was when I knew she fully knew that she was my favorite member of T-ARA. Next came Boram and Soyeon who also gave me a bit of a special treatment with full regular handshakes instead of just touch and go. As Hyomin was passing me to go to the second row she gave me a thumbs up. I took a chance and extended my hand and she gave me another handshake just as good as the first one. I was then talking to an old class mate (I don't know what he was doing there, totally out of place) and I had my hand in the air when suddenly from the back Hyomin came around and surprised me with a high five. At that point I knew it was a dream and I wanted to wake up to write the dream down even if it meant possibility missing out on other members but the risk was too high to not remember what just happened so I woke up. I had not listened to T-ARA for like a month so it is odd that I would see them in my dream. Now I feel obligated to see T-ARA live someday and I will start to listen to their songs again for now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:45 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandalsuki wrote:I just had one of my best dreams ever. I was sitting at the front row in a small concert hall and was waiting for T-ARA to arrive. They were going to give the first and second row handshakes (the ones where you just touch as they pass by) . The first member to come was Hyomin. She went through the row normally until she stood before me. She stopped and suddenly she got this huge grin. She did a full handshake with me (the kind where your forearms point up and your thumbs lock like when you armwrestle with someone, something you would only do with a very good friend) and with such force that I could feel my hand hurt from the clap. That was when I knew she fully knew that she was my favorite member of T-ARA. Next came Boram and Soyeon who also gave me a bit of a special treatment with full regular handshakes instead of just touch and go. As Hyomin was passing me to go to the second row she gave me a thumbs up. I took a chance and extended my hand and she gave me another handshake just as good as the first one. I was then talking to an old class mate (I don't know what he was doing there, totally out of place) and I had my hand in the air when suddenly from the back Hyomin came around and surprised me with a high five. At that point I knew it was a dream and I wanted to wake up to write the dream down even if it meant possibility missing out on other members but the risk was too high to not remember what just happened so I woke up. I had not listened to T-ARA for like a month so it is odd that I would see them in my dream. Now I feel obligated to see T-ARA live someday and I will start to listen to their songs again for now.

The only band I've ever had a dream about is scandal... Haruna even came off stage and whispered in to my ear to sing the lyrics louder... don't ask... it was a dream lol

is it okay to share what we're listening to right now in this thread?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Another dream with Hyomin:

We were walking through a park talking about her new line of travel bags. For some reason she had become a designer on top of her music career. She made different styles for each T-ARA member, hers is black glossy plastic and some other member's color was white glossy plastic. I don't know what the others look like. These were very high quality and expensive, 500€ for a carry-on type of bag. At the end she said "next time let's do something I want" (I guess I had decided on going for a walk this time).

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 pm

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

new apink :O

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:29 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had yet another T-ARA dream. I was at some kind of indoor convention and T-ARA was walking around so I was looking for them. I saw Qri this time and said hello, she also said hello. Then I met the actress Magda Apanowicz. I told her it was my goal to meet every T-ARA member. We talked for a while but I can't remember what it was about.  Now there is just Eunjung and Jiyeon left that I did not dream of yet. Hopefully soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:40 pm

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just read an article about TaeYeon taking legal actions against the haters. She's still collecting datas, so if you encounter any, send the materials to Taeyeon ^^ Let us help her fight the damn haters Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:03 am

Wizard Haru

Wizard Haru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://wizardharu.tumblr.com/
Don't know if anyone mentioned this anywhere but is anyone going to KCON 2015 in LA? Going for that Red Velvet and AoA 8]

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wizard Haru wrote:Don't know if anyone mentioned this anywhere but is anyone going to KCON 2015 in LA? Going for that Red Velvet and AoA 8]
i wish ;___;

edit:

anyone else like playback so far?

Didn't want to make a new post but wow... this is really good... choa is so awesome:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I love playback, probably heard it close to 100 times already and it still is not getting old at all.

I have been watching this video over and over and over, specifically Eunjung from 1:10 on is just too cute:
I also love how much fun the people on the stage seem to have, look at the guy at 1:31 and the one at 1:52.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:12 pm

SaranghaeTomomi

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://harmony06.deviantart.com/
I guess not many knows our Crayon Pop~ Heheh~ ^^

내곁에있어줘 ~ Stay next to me...
Mami - Vector x Vexel by Me! :D
Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
MAMI | TOMOMI | HARUNA | RINA
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:28 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:I guess not many knows our Crayon Pop~ Heheh~ ^^
bar bar bar and saturday night are really fun songs Happy

The new t-ara is probably one of bravesound's better recent songs:

also the new wondergirls:

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:46 am

SoulSnatcher911

SoulSnatcher911

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
.shy.  

This thread become active. Go Kpopsicles Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Finally after almost a year of nothing T-ARA is back Happy
So Crazy is very good, one of the best songs they made so far.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

SaranghaeTomomi

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Guys, you should keep an eye on the rookies~ They're awesome! ^^

GFriend, Hwaiting!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE

Click to go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:23 pm

Jikan~

Jikan~

International Performer
International Performer
SaranghaeTomomi wrote:Guys, you should keep an eye on the rookies~ They're awesome! ^^

GFriend, Hwaiting!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE
yeah sure~ I like GFriend, their songs sounds refreshing and appealing to the ears, not mentioning that they are all soooo pretty <3 

ugh! Papa YG when will iKon debut? TwT Hanbiiiin<3 

omg, I hope I can go to Infinite's concert here in PH I want to see my Hoya bbuing bbuing ~

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:59 pm

SaranghaeTomomi

SaranghaeTomomi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Omona~ I'm super excited for LOVELYZ comeback! Ji-soo! <3 <3 <3
My ultimate bias:

숙얀다루 - SCANDAL
마미 | 도모미 | 하루나 | 리나
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 pm

hana_no_koi

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't listen to KPOP often, but when I do, I listen to:
Girls Generation