Go down

Silent Siren [Page 9 of 18]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:40 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I didn't pre order it yet but I checked the shipping fees. I think you are maybe right about the "Collectible" mark. I looked over other collectibles and the FedEx International Priority isn't available.

I think it's just listed on CDJapan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:23 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@darksider59
This is really making me reconsider ordering the calender aha. I found that the calender is also being sold on Yesasia but the price is $32 compared to CDJ's $25. However, if you can push the shipment price over $38 then you get free shipping... Although I'm a bit skeptical of their "free shipping" from what I've been seeing around online. Registered SAL or regular SAL are options for CDJ, but I've got a think about not having any tracking for international shipments. They always seem to get lost without the tracking. .v.

Ah well, I guess it might just be best to wait until it actually is released in hopes of seeing some previews to decide if it's worth the hassle or not of the risk. ^.^"

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
I'll be happy if Scandal also release their first calendar.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:50 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
@Airi-chan
I was just thinking about YesAsia but I couldn't remember the website's name haha. I've never ordered on this website so I can't give a review. Usually, my shipping method is Registered Air Mail but for Bang Bang Bang !, I took Air Mail only. I took SAL for my first order on CDJapan (Baby Action [Deluxe Magazine Edition] and Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [Limited Edition]) and It tooks over 1 month to come :D.  

I think I will do the same and wait a bit.

@SophieLam
Yeah it could be great.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I received my Bang! Bang! Bang! single copy on saturday. I got the two photos and mine was Hinanchu (first time I have an individual photo of her).

and wow, this pic on the right of Suu  LOVE 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:50 am

alrick13

alrick13

they are also improving especially their latest single "Koiyuki" the tracks are more inclined in rock, really liking China Kiss

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:59 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm really happy that the tracks on Koiyuki have a more rock feel to them. I like the rock direction that Silent Siren has been taking their music in lately. ^.^ I ordered the regular edition of Koiyuki and I'm really fond of both Koiyuki and China Kiss. I'm not much on Soukai Rock because honestly, Su's vocals are a little bit too high in the song for me. ^^" The song is good but I'm having a hard time getting over the high notes during the chorus line haha.

I also pre-ordered Kakumei and CHIRANAIHANA~ I'm really looking forward to both of them since they're specials for the girls' upcoming Budokan performance. ^.^ They also have an album release set for February 25 that needs to get ordered at some point... When I can actually afford it. :v

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Silent Siren had their very first live at Nippon Budokan on January 17 which Hinako said had always been a dream for the band. I'm really happy for them. They always seemed so happy and excited about the idea of performing at Budokan and they got the chance so quickly too. I wonder if they'll release a DVD for their Budokan performance.

Here's some photos from the live...
Spoiler:
Credits for the photos from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Hinako certainly got her wish of wanting Budokan to be pink. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:39 am

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
it's been awhile since I last visited here and just wow... they finally ended their Budokan concert. I'm so proud of them ;A;

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
For the pictures I've seen, the stage looks really good. I also wonder if a dvd/bluray will be released. I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:21 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
There will surely be an official release for this milestone.

On a sidenote, I can't wait to hear the new album. Based on the already released songs, it can't be anything other than another massive success. Such a wonderful band!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
You know the funny thing is that when I Googled "Silent Siren Forum" it just set me here . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:You know the funny thing is that when I Googled "Silent Siren Forum" it just set me here . . .
Unfortunately, there's not a forum for Silent Siren. :c There was one created a while ago but it got abandoned pretty quickly. ^^" I don't know what happened to the second attempt but hey, if people are willing, there could be a third attempt possibly. c: I've started helping out with a FB fanpage for them and it's actually kind of fun haha. So making a forum for the girls could be fun as well. ^^"

SaiSai's website was updated a few days ago with information on pre-order bonuses. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goes over what the bonuses will be for individual shops, although the website never mentioned what CDJ will do for a bonus.

Personally, I've cancelled my order with CDJ and re-ordered the DVD edition of the new album through Tower Records for the poster.  .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was actually considering getting the album off Amazon Japan along with some other albums because it was cheaper. I don't think they have any shop bonuses, but part of me feels like I don't do anything with the shop bonuses for it to really matter to me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:14 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:I was actually considering getting the album off Amazon Japan along with some other albums because it was cheaper. I don't think they have any shop bonuses, but part of me feels like I don't do anything with the shop bonuses for it to really matter to me.
Mhm it depends on how you feel about a band I think. ^.^ For me, I'm willing to spend the little extra to order from Tower to get the bonus because I like Silent Siren (almost) the exact same way I like SCANDAL. So collecting their releases, including bonuses, is just something I've come to start since I like them that much. I wouldn't do that for most artists I listen to (it's lucky if I'll even buy a hard copy of the album for most artists I listen to haha; it's usually digital).

If you think any of the pre-order bonuses are worth it then you should try for one but if not then you should definitely try to go with the cheapest option since ordering from Japan never seems to come cheap. :v

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:39 pm

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just noticed that Silent Siren has an album preview up on Youtube. All the songs sound good.  .clap. 

Well expect for the one with auto tune, I'm kind of not sure what to think about that one based on the preview . . .

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:48 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's shaping up to be their best album, I can't wait to hear it .clap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:14 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Airi-chan wrote:
iamcrazymike wrote:You know the funny thing is that when I Googled "Silent Siren Forum" it just set me here . . .
Unfortunately, there's not a forum for Silent Siren. :c There was one created a while ago but it got abandoned pretty quickly. ^^" I don't know what happened to the second attempt

I found my post about it : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't make any work on it since because my main websites kept me busy. Plus, managing a forum take a lot of time (even more at the beginning) and it would reduce my time for other important things for me (learning japanese). But I still have all the test files.

--

About the album preview: I like all of the songs so far.

爽快ロック/SOUKAI ROCK live is already really catchy. It's gonna be another very good album !

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm curious.... Now that the album has been released, what does everyone think about it?

I was kind of hoping for a more rock-leaning sound with the new songs so I'm a bit disappointed that they sound more pop. Many of the singles have a more rock sound to them but I was hoping the new songs would as well.

I still really like the album though~ :3 It's got a good array of sounds to it and it certainly helps each of the members shine. c: Without looking at the singles on the album, my favorite songs from it would probably be Strawberry Moon and DanceMusiQ. Although I haven't listened to the album too much yet so that might change. >w<

After listening to the album more, I think I've really come to love Joshikou Sensou. I really love the way the song slides between rock and pop with such ease. It's a really fun song and has a great beat behind it. It might be one of my true favorites on the album.  .love.

I'm excited for the album to actually get here. c: Tenso received it yesterday so hopefully they'll ship it out soon.  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Only one listen in but I think it's gonna be my favorite Silent Siren album overall, as expected. I already love the previous one (I love everything they've done but hey) but I feel like with each new single last year they've been getting better and better, one step at a time. You can really hear how they've been progressing as musicians, and the songs are more and more intricate, detailed and well-played.

I agree that the album doesn't have a truly great rock song like "Limited", but it's still brimming with their unique sound and personality, and there isn't a single weak track. They're truly unique and this self-titled album is really a great testimony of that progression. And if you add all the latest b-sides as bonus tracks it's even better and more varied.

They're so so good LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:51 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Now after 5 listens I can safely say that this is their best album. Such a joy to listen to  .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

The album finally came yesterday~   .clap.

It came with the Tower x Silent Siren collaboration poster along with a small picture card for the entire band~ ^.^ I've started to really like the album. I think I still prefer 31Wonderland but "Silent Siren" really does show their progression as musicians. They're steadily getting better with every release and they're learning new things. All of that is evident in their music. c:

The DVD is fun as well. The DVD has 5 music videos on it (including one for Te wo Tsunaide) and a documentary of their tour that led up to Budokan. It's pretty funny. x) Probably one of my favorites parts was when Hinako was making soup and someone came up behind her and scared her lol. Tongue The girls are really funny. c:

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
My regular edition arrived in France so maybe tomorrow or a bit later it will come. So I still need to wait before sharing my final thoughts.

I agree that the band is getting better with each release. I like how they mix more rock song and "colorful" jpop. Plus the keyboard adds something really special IMO.

Speaking about the keyboard, something came in mind : for the concert in big venues (not livehouses), it could be a good idea to create a custom keyboard set. In a band that I listen to, the keyboardist has a custom keyboard set and it looks great.

Of course for Yukako, she needs a kawaii set.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 am

iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got my copy last Wednesday, I'm still listening to it get a better sense how I feel about it though.

So far I like Te wo Tsunaide, Routine, Joshikou Sensou, and Aimai me mine out of the new tracks.  Punkman

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A custom keyboard set for Yukako would be really cool. ^.^ I imagine it would probably involve some pink or pastel colors. Just in general cuteness. >w<

Silent Siren will be releasing a DVD for their Budokan live~  .clap. The girls are going to be releasing a DVD called Silent Siren Live Tour 2014 - 2015 Fuyu - Budokan e Go! Siren Go! which will consist of the final day of the tour (Budokan). The DVD will be released on April 22 and will have all 21 songs performed at the live. ^_^

CDJ already has a pre-order link up for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.