Silent Siren [Page 15 of 15]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sat May 28, 2016 5:35 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Silent siren 2016 world tour announced:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

09/09 Jakarta, Indonesia 

09/24 Shanghai, China

09/30 Los Angeles, CA - USA

10/02 San Francisco, CA - USA

10/08 Taiwan

10/10 Hong Kong


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun May 29, 2016 1:57 am


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:Silent siren 2016 world tour announced:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

09/09 Jakarta, Indonesia 

09/24 Shanghai, China

09/30 Los Angeles, CA - USA

10/02 San Francisco, CA - USA

10/08 Taiwan

10/10 Hong Kong
Cool. I'm going to try see them mid-August while I'm in Japan Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun May 29, 2016 5:49 am


Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:J-Pop Summit is having a raffle for the Silent Siren Q&A. 1 winner will be selected to receive a gift from Silent Siren and go up on stage. The sign up form can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is legit awesome. *o* It would be the most amazing thing to be chosen as the lucky winner. *o* Now just to think of an actually good question to ask the girls. >w< The one thing I'm really bad at is actually thinking of a question to ask anyone though. So this may be hard. stress

********

I decided to go through with creating an English Facebook group for Silent Siren. Happy I've had this idea for a while but I was always putting it off. The world tour announcement really gave the push needed to actually go through with starting the group. Tongue I do know there is a Chinese and Spanish group for Saisai but I couldn't find an actually active English language one - so I just decided to start one with a few friends. Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if anyone is interested in joining. c:

It'll take a few days for us to really get the group going but I hope we can get it active. ^.^ I thought it would be easier for international fans in particular to meet others with a more solid place to talk with each other. c:



****

I would love to attend both North American shows. *o* It probably won't happen since my job situation is really unstable right now. v.v I'll probably settle with just going to the San Francisco show. Happy Seeing Saisai and getting to visit home again. Two birds in one. >w<

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun May 29, 2016 6:11 am


iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
Joined! Dance

Yeah so far I'm having a tough time coming up with a question, either the question is not original or probably one that's been asked or the question is about PASSPO[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . . .

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Mon May 30, 2016 1:55 am


marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Aaaaaaaand, I'm impulsively going to both shows. Lolol


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 am


neopode

Caless Student
Caless Student
Also going to both shows. Completely by coincidence right marco? Whistle


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bass:
Fender JB62 3TS
Fender Deluxe Active P Bass NBM With racing stripes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 am


iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
So it looks like the World Tour has its own website . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:09 pm


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
iamcrazymike wrote:So it looks like the World Tour has its own website . . .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That's not a world tour :-|

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:56 am


iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
So I just informed a short while ago that a new music video for Yoshida-san (from their 4th album S that out came out back in March) came out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:57 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
For anyone going to the show this friday, if you want to meet up after the show send me a PM and lets grab a drink or dinner together!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:05 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Bump:

I'm glad I decided to come to this show even though I considered the J-pop summit concert to be lackluster, this show was pretty nuts since it was a small venue and a much better and longer setlist. A few things were a bit odd like the SaiSai corner with Q&A in the middle of the show but that didnt stop me or anyone else from keeping on rocking after it ended.

Thanks to all the homies that were super nice in line and I had a great time overall.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 pm


fishmcdippers

Caless Student
Caless Student
Noodles wrote:Bump:

I'm glad I decided to come to this show even though I considered the J-pop summit concert to be lackluster, this show was pretty nuts since it was a small venue and a much better and longer setlist. A few things were a bit odd like the SaiSai corner with Q&A in the middle of the show but that didnt stop me or anyone else from keeping on rocking after it ended.

Thanks to all the homies that were super nice in line and I had a great time overall.

I enjoyed the show too.  

I was expecting a bigger turnout.  I guess Silent Siren doesn't have as big of a following in southern California as Scandal does, YET.  There seemed to be plenty of out of towners at the show though.

The audience was pretty wild and animated, especially the VIP group.  One kid was in front of me was moshing, lol.

It was funny when Suu had to take a minute because her knee high boots were too hot and she had to unzip them, lol.

I felt the it could've been held at a better venue, but since both the HOB on Sunset and in Anaheim are closed (the former for good i think, and the latter for a move to a newer/better location a few hundred feet away in downtown Disney), I can see how difficult it would be to find an appropriate live hall to rent out for the show.

I wonder what the turnout/show is gonna be like tonight at Slim's (bar/lounge type venue) up in SF.  I have an acquaintance who is going, so I guess I'll share what he tells me afterwards.

Also, did anybody also notice that SaiSai had a bunch of cute staffers...?  lol...

Back to top Go down

Re: Silent Siren
Posted on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:05 pm


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
fishmcdippers wrote:
Noodles wrote:Bump:

I'm glad I decided to come to this show even though I considered the J-pop summit concert to be lackluster, this show was pretty nuts since it was a small venue and a much better and longer setlist. A few things were a bit odd like the SaiSai corner with Q&A in the middle of the show but that didnt stop me or anyone else from keeping on rocking after it ended.

Thanks to all the homies that were super nice in line and I had a great time overall.

I enjoyed the show too.  

I was expecting a bigger turnout.  I guess Silent Siren doesn't have as big of a following in southern California as Scandal does, YET.  There seemed to be plenty of out of towners at the show though.

The audience was pretty wild and animated, especially the VIP group.  One kid was in front of me was moshing, lol.

It was funny when Suu had to take a minute because her knee high boots were too hot and she had to unzip them, lol.

I felt the it could've been held at a better venue, but since both the HOB on Sunset and in Anaheim are closed (the former for good i think, and the latter for a move to a newer/better location a few hundred feet away in downtown Disney), I can see how difficult it would be to find an appropriate live hall to rent out for the show.

I wonder what the turnout/show is gonna be like tonight at Slim's (bar/lounge type venue) up in SF.  I have an acquaintance who is going, so I guess I'll share what he tells me afterwards.

Also, did anybody also notice that SaiSai had a bunch of cute staffers...?  lol...

Yeah I think Silent siren doesnt have as big of a following in the US yet, I thought the turnout would be much higher however, I expected them to sell out that small venue but they blocked off some sections. I hope the turnout is big in SF, they have already been there so hopefully people that were at Jpop summit want to give them a go and check them out, plus I think a bar lounge venue would be cool too.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down