Inazuma Rock Festival 2012
Posted on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 pm

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

↑Note: this picture taken at the 2011 Inazuma rock fes↑↑ I put it here to show what you can expect↑

Scandal will be perform in the 2012 iteration of Inazuma Rock Festival! It will be held in September 15-16, 2012 at the Karasuma peninsula lawn open space (Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture).

Other artists so far announced included: Abingdon Boys School, Sonar Pocket and T.M. Revolution.

Tickets cost ¥7800 for one day and ¥15,600 for both.

Official hp

Back to top Go down

Re: Inazuma Rock Festival 2012
Posted on Fri May 18, 2012 2:07 pm

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
It is confirmed, SCANDAL will perform on 15th Sept.

-Screencap from IRF website:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 am

Licht09

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow! I want to go here!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:19 am

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
I watch some videos from the previous IRF feat. The Gazzette, TM Revolution etc... and it really gave me goosebumps! Just look at that huge swarm of fans. I think this is the biggest crowd so far that SCANDAL will be playing for.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

tazul@Dr.ze

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://tazulmohd@yahoo.com
sugoi i wnt be part of it who want join?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 pm

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
inazuma is so biiiig!! and such an important event for rock bands!! so proud of our girls, I'm sure they will rock that stage

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 am

AyneLG

Caless Student
Caless Student
I remember going to inazuma 2 years ago and seeing UVERworld perform, wish i could go this year Whistle

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
cool!
it looks like a REALLY big festival. the stage really looks small at the pic.
sugoi!

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down