You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: What will you do if SCANDAL disband?
Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 am

tensaipaula

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will cry for days... or even months. I would really cry...
Did I just say I'll cry? Damn. That's the only thing I can do.

Hope that won't happen in the next 100 years...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Wow... First, I don't want they disband before I see them, I can"t think what I can do if they disband before I see them...

I hate think about that, but yes, I'll cry, cry cry and again cry, I don't know if I'll be able to move on...

So I prefer to not think about that !

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I've been thinking about this possibility ever since I was thinking about their future... I mean, one (or all) of them will definitely get married and have kids... And really, it's hard since they are an all-female band. Maybe they can go on hiatus for a while, and reunite again after that. I can wait...

But if they are really going to disband... I don't know...

Maybe I'm going cry... hard... But it would be in secret... and just move on (after a long time, I don't know how long)... On the outside, I may be the same, but on the inside, my heart would be breaking... I may cry while listening to their songs or watching their lives, summits and interviews.

And hope that one day, they will be reunited as what happened to other bands... and before that day comes, I'll just follow them around... they are already celebrities by that time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 am

kaishun

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i will be blue whole week i guess but will still move on and wish them all the best in whatever they do after they disband if that really happen which i dont wish for it to happen

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 am

ScandalLove

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I want to see them before they disband, (And, still hoping that won't happen before 20 years) I will cry because I'm a fan and move on after days and remembering all the unforgettable moments and, watch their lives all over again and keep listening to their cool music .hail. I will keep supporting them ^^

.hi. 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

LieAnn

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Bands may disband but the music will linger on Happy

It will happen in the future but I hope they'll disband in good terms. Well as they are today I think they will. I will continue to listen to them and one day I'll show them to my kids and grand kids and say "Hey, this is my most favorite band back then until today!" Haha Onion Tea

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Haruka10
もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Mr. Suzuki

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 294959I would call Haruna and Tomomi for my band.

Last edited by Mr. Suzuki on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 pm

nashaa

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
ganstream1 wrote:move on. obviously.

I'm really glad someone already answered like this. I feel like a meanie that this is the first thing that comes to mind when reading the title, lol.

But of course, like everybody else said, I'll probably still be enjoying their music. And I'm going to see them this Saturday, so I have no regret, hehe.

Recently Listened Tracks
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Nashaa
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 pm

SCANlover

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
hapihapi wrote:i still haven't think about this yet...
(i wish they wont)

im a big fan of scandal and my day revolves around them :D
i dont know what to do, maybe im gonna be sad and then move on...

just thinking about it now makes me sad What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 393615

Something like this What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 463253

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTOMO-
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 1HIBZjB
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Ceej!~

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
.omg. .wtf. .waaa.

that would be my reactions.. but I think I'll move on after a long time..

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Tumblr_nozfepuWf31tc12aio1_540
~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 pm

HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would cry everyday and be depressed.

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 am

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I guess I won't be able to accept it at first and be very depressed.. CANTA Depressed might be tearing during the night thinking about it. CANTA Cry Also, I'd be listening to their songs & watch their lives remembering the memories they've given us. .love. But I'll definitely continue to support them in whichever paths they choose for their lives and SCANDAL will always be my favorite band ! TOJ Onion Hopefully they will find happiness.

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Scanda15
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 pm

haruhiyuu

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
will move on and thank them for the music they brought to us.
i honestly met some epic ppl that i treasure through them and their music.
its sad but its inevitable.

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 1y9gb
Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 F3crb7

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:26 am

Kaitodoraemon

Kaitodoraemon

Caless Student
Caless Student
14th floor

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 am

haritomi.denise

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
I'd die. lol xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
seriously speaking though, i'll still stick with their music and their individual activities.
but if they'd quit the music industry, i'll wish the best for them and try my hardest to move on. and pray for another great band to be born.

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 URT1EYY
What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Mskdbd
l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 pm

bopiang

bopiang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
As for me, i would be very sad.. but well.. i also have come to know very well, that
nothing last forever, not even one's life. but, even if they will disband like stereopony,
i will continue to listen to, and watch their videos, i love SCANDAL, and would continue to listen for 5 , 10, or maybe 20 years to come if im still among the living. i know i will. because , for example i still listen to SPEED music and videos,and ive been listening to them even when they disbanded and with hope and luck who knows if SCANDAL will disband but reunion later like SPEED, it has been 15 years since i 1st listen to SPEED.but who knows, ive been listening to Ayumi around thesame time, and she still here, nobody know how long SCANDAL can last. so i hope SCANDAL will be here, for as long as they can, so us fan can njoy.

u guys are so lucky that SCANDAL exist at this era of digital age, at one click of a mouse, u guys can download picture or watch utube.. in the old age. overseas fans are not so lucky, items are rarity and VHS , cassete, and 56k internet does not do justice. so i believe that SCANDAL will go down in history as the best all girl band, and will be preserve in FULL HD, lol

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Edited10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 pm

yatsushiro

yatsushiro

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/profile/yatsushiro
I will attend their last gig even if it's in Japan! And I will remember all the songs they shared to us and I will continue listening to them.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 am

lex21

lex21

Caless Student
Caless Student
well. i think it would be far too long before they disband. they rarely fights (maybe not at all) and they are still not at the peak of their success yet... they are just starting to shine and all of them are still young.. and if they disband, im sure they will leave a great legacy and many would appreciate their works and how they earned their successful lives... many would wish to bring back time (maybe year 2009), wish to have been born to japan and met them or been part of their career team ( atleast a staff member so we can see or talk to them everyday hehe).

Im so glad i was born at this era (i was born may 9 year 1990) enough to witness such a great band touching thousands maybe millions hearts with their music. their videos like their tours, concerts, behind scenes and pv making wer so nice and watching those made me knew how beautiful their lives in their career have been through,... everyone would wish and hope to be a part of their group.. who would think an all female rock band( not an idol group) would be successfull as this?.. and if they really disband i hope someone would make a documentary of their whole career, how theyv started and the life of each of the member and include eisuke san hahaha...

all my respect to them....

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Haru1_zps5bec4e3b
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Honestly, I would probably end up watching all of their PVs and then after about a week I would probably forget they've ever disbanded and move on and just keep listening to their music as if they were still a band. I would be kind of disappointed if they disbanded before I even got to see them live though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Zangekii97

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, if they wanted to disband, who are we to stop them? We are their fans! We're supposed to support them. Even though I said that, I would be heart broken if they disband. But I hope that they could last for at least another 3 years. I know they'll have to one day and when that day comes, Onion Cry

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:35 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
ganstream1 wrote:move on. obviously.

this.

I mean it happens in every band, the reason maybe because of arguments or they just want to continue on with their life. As fans we can't really do anything in these kind of situations. All we can do is to continue to cherish the music that they gave us. Bands may die, but their music lives on forever.

What will you do if SCANDAL disband? - Page 3 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Well-said, kaitoKid and I can't do nothing but sign it!

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am

takahashikeisuke

takahashikeisuke

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want they stay together forever

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 am

takahashikeisuke

takahashikeisuke

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL is my life.....keep together until the end of the world

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

thisguy2011

Caless Student
Caless Student
Your naming is horrible. I just became a fan of akb48 this year and they're going through all kind of changes. Then i become a fan of scandal and i see a topic like that. I nearly had a heart attack.

I would imagine if anything would break them up it would be just the stress. And i don't think it would be a break up more like a retiring or moving on. But i don't think, or hope anyway, that would happen any time soon. At least from what i can see. I think the secret to a long running band from watching other bands is getting popular enough to take some time off. To tell you the truth i really don't have a good perspective of just how big Scandal is in Japan yet. But if there fan base has grown enough so that they don't have to worry about keeping busy or fading away I think they will be just fine.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.