Hikaru no GO!!! [Page 1 of 1]

Hikaru no GO!!!
Posted on Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 am

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
is there anyone here watched Hikaru no GO??? u know, i love it...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down

Re: Hikaru no GO!!!
Posted on Wed May 02, 2012 12:37 pm

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Only watched the first few episodes.
Then I lost interest. ._.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 am

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
Watched the whole thing, including the Road to Hokuto Cup.

Also read the manga. Love it. Still have the full anime in my hdd.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:14 am

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh man, I loved this back in the day. My friends and I even started playing Go after watching it.
We were never really good, but we did participate in a couple of tournaments in our area.

I think I've still got my go board lying around, maybe I'll take it out and play a bit Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uldred wrote:Oh man, I loved this back in the day. My friends and I even started playing Go after watching it.
We were never really good, but we did participate in a couple of tournaments in our area.

I think I've still got my go board lying around, maybe I'll take it out and play a bit

where did you buy your go board???

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
alexmontero08 wrote:
Uldred wrote:Oh man, I loved this back in the day. My friends and I even started playing Go after watching it.

I think I've still got my go board lying around, maybe I'll take it out and play a bit

where did you buy your go board???

I just got it at a local board game store.
It was a folding one, and I brought it to school almost every day for a couple of months.

Good times!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:15 pm

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
hmm
i didn't know about this anime before, but i've read the sinopsis and get interested.
later i'll watch an episode (maybe more), and then i'll post what i think about it :3

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
parkel wrote:Only watched the first few episodes.
Then I lost interest. ._.

RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

Back to top Go down