M_M

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd love if they come to Europe! LOVE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timo's bass for dinner!!
I WANT!!!!!

Amazed
Back to top Go down

Re: What's your opinion if SCANDAL have a World Tour?
Posted on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 pm

bosozuko13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA! PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would love for them too come back to America since now I know of who they are. When they were in the States back in 2008 I had no idea who they were or that they were even in America. That being said I don't know if they can really pull off a world tour. They are somewhat popular all across the globe, but nothing like they are in Japan. I think eventually they will go on some kind of tour maybe not a world tour, but if they get invited too play at some anime convention in America or somewhere else in the world they would most likely do it.

Back to top Go down

rumblingsauce

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dir En Grey is pretty popular here in the USA (for a Jrock band). Where I live, they usually pack where ever they play (not necessarily sell out, I don't think). I saw them in 2006 and the place was jammed. Also, I saw Exist Trace here a few months ago and there were about 50 people there. So, I think a lot of it has to do with exposure, but not all. Rammstein sells out here, and they are German. I think Miyavi did really good too. I think SCANDAL isn't that known (I don't know anyone here who heard of them). Dir En Grey I know a bunch of people and more for Rammstein. I think it's much easier for American artists here to go to Japan than it is in reverse. Which is sort of a shame. Well, except Hawaii and California. They seem to get some good bands/groups.

Back to top Go down

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Bring SCANDAL here in the Philippines, I think they have numbers of FANS here in PH Nice One

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Huum honnestly I think if they'll do a world tour they will go in France even if they have already gone here, France is becoming a region who is huum... "link" with Japan. Manga become more and more popular everywhere, Jmusic too etc...

And if they come France I just want to say... OMG !

(Eheh sorry for my bad english I've just came back to school so I don't really want to think x)

Back to top Go down