Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
@lexian

i think it was when she was singing her part in sparkling from baby action

@topic this album is a must have...i cant wait another 2 weeks i need it now....haha all the previews sound awesome

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
d3nise wrote:
longer preview of Queens are trumps~ .nosebleed. .nosebleed.

Yes, yes, YES! .toj.

This is the kind of Scandal I just can't get enough of. I was looking forward to this album of course, but now I want it to come yesterday.

Time to actually pre-order this thing now.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shark wrote:
d3nise wrote:
longer preview of Queens are trumps~ 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 79339 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 79339

Yes, yes, YES! 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 688108

This is the kind of Scandal I just can't get enough of. I was looking forward to this album of course, but now I want it to come yesterday.

Time to actually pre-order this thing now.

I know what you mean, the 30 second previews just aren't enough!

I'm going to preorder soon also, I'm just not sure which version to get 4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 786135

Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Uldred wrote:
I'm going to preorder soon also, I'm just not sure which version to get

Yeah, took me a while to decide aswell. Eventually I went with the DVD version. Hopefully we'll get some backstage goofy footage or something.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
CD Japan is having a lottery:

Total of 210 lucky purchasers of SCANDAL's new album "Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen -" will win special bonuses!

Eligible Items:
1. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [Limited Edition] (ESCL-3971)
2. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] (ESCL-3973)
3. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [Regular Edition] (ESCL-3975)

Lucky Drawing Prizes:

Prize A: SCANDAL Playing Card (70 Winners)
Prize B: SCANDAL Clear Folder (140 Winners)
or Sticker

*Winners will be selected randomly by drawing at CDJapan and the prizes will be
included with their orders.
*Please note that we won't be making any announcement of the winners.
*We will be including a sticker with orders of customers who do not win the prize A or B while the supply last.

How To Enter:
Purchase at least one edition of SCANDAL's new album "Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen -" by September 20, 2012 10:00AM (UTC+9) to be automatically entered into the drawing. If you've already pre-ordered the item, don't worry, you've already been entered.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/rcms/music/scandal_lottery1209.html

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:CD Japan is having a lottery:

Total of 210 lucky purchasers of SCANDAL's new album "Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen -" will win special bonuses!

Eligible Items:
1. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [Limited Edition] (ESCL-3971)
2. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] (ESCL-3973)
3. Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen - [Regular Edition] (ESCL-3975)

Lucky Drawing Prizes:

Prize A: SCANDAL Playing Card (70 Winners)
Prize B: SCANDAL Clear Folder (140 Winners)
or Sticker

*Winners will be selected randomly by drawing at CDJapan and the prizes will be
included with their orders.
*Please note that we won't be making any announcement of the winners.
*We will be including a sticker with orders of customers who do not win the prize A or B while the supply last. Please note that the sticker won't be included for winners of the bonus poster.

How To Enter:
Purchase at least one edition of SCANDAL's new album "Queens are trumps - Kirifuda wa Queen -" by September 20, 2012 10:00AM (UTC+9) to be automatically entered into the drawing. If you've already pre-ordered the item, don't worry, you've already been entered.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/rcms/music/scandal_lottery1209.html

Yeah, just read that too when I went to check my email.
So how I see it, you get a sticker any ways unless you win the poster.
WANTS POSTER .please.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

@Reachie: There is no poster included in this lottery, just the cards, file, and sticker. They just copied & pasted the details from their BABY ACTION lottery last year and forgot to take out the "poster" part. I'll edit my post and take out that line. Oh, and jsyk, your current settings don't allow others to send you PMs Tongue

Anyway, here's what the playing cards (top row + bottom left corner), the clear file (the two in the middle on the bottom), and the sticker (bottom right corner) will look like:

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 Qatcardsfilesticker

Also, SCANDAL will be playing a free commemoration live in Yoyogi Park on September 27th.

SCANDAL 4th ALBUM 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 Release Commemoration Special Live @ Yoyogi Park

Date and time:2012/9/27 (Thu.) OPEN 17:30 / START 18:30~(Approx.)
Place:Tokyo Yoyogi Park Outdoor stage
Cost:Free

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
ganstream1

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
The bandscore for the album will be released on the 27th of September.

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@thoseguiltyeyes

Ah I didn't quite read what was given out, just read over t and the last thing I read was "Please note that the sticker won't be included for winners of the bonus poster." Silly me.

And I changed my PM settings.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
Hyuga

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL 4th ALBUM "Queens are trumps-Trump is Queen-' release anniversary Special Live @ Yoyogi Park Garden on: 9/27/2012 18:30-location: Tokyo-Yoyogi Park Park outdoor stage admission free! All the commotion to come!

.wow.

Previously known as HugoDisasters4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 St95ChL
Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OMG I want the playing cards!!!

Back to top Go down
alrick13

alrick13

It seems someone already received the PB of QRT saw some scans in FB or maybe it is from another source not necessarily the PB itself....

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down
Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
^ I don't think it's the photobook, even for those who live in Japan it's a bit hard to get a photobook 12 days before its release ^^'

Anyway someone knows something about this "clear folder"? I didn't really understand what they meant. Thanks in advance ^^

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@alrick13: Yeah, it looks like wiselyshiu of SCANDAL Sushi got his early, as usual. I'm not surprised. I just don't like how he basically likes to brag that he gets stuff early. Mad

@Yassu: It's a semi-transparent plastic folder that's basically like a binder; you can keep papers in them and such, but I doubt anyone would actually use this one like that haha

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
omg the playing cards must be so cool to have *___*

Back to top Go down
pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@alrick13: Yeah, it looks like wiselyshiu of SCANDAL Sushi got his early, as usual. I'm not surprised. I just don't like how he basically likes to brag that he gets stuff early. Mad

CANTA Clap

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just ordered my DVD version! Can't wait for it to get here

Back to top Go down
VaizardsFTW

VaizardsFTW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, those cards look awesome. I wonder if SCANDAL will ever sell those playing cards separately, but I'm pretty sure that will never happen. I'd surely buy a pack of those cards if they were available separately.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 U6zkopzo01coeakz79p8

5/22/15 - 「HELLO WORLD」 - Los Angeles, CA HoB
Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wow, I was thinking about how cool it would be with a SCANDAL playing card deck with them as the queens. Now I randomly have a chance to get one all of a sudden. Amazing! .wow.

Like how they made Haru Queen of Spades and Tomo Queen of Hearts too.. .happy.

Back to top Go down
TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:@alrick13: Yeah, it looks like wiselyshiu of SCANDAL Sushi got his early, as usual. I'm not surprised. I just don't like how he basically likes to brag that he gets stuff early. Mad

Why does this wiselyshiu guy get his early?

Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
I'm not sure that it is going to be a full deck of 52 playing cards, it might just be those four queen cards.

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@TomomixOgawa: No idea. That's what I'd like to know too :P

@graftenberg: It is just those 4 cards. They never mentioned anything about it being a whole deck of cards.

The official site updated about how you can gain access to the priority area for the free live on 9/27, and they wrote an absurdly long post about it, mostly about the rules and what you can or cannot do at the park and such haha.

But basically, in order to get into the priority area, they're distributing the tickets in a first-come, first-served basis at participating record stores (SHIBUYA TSUTAYA, Tower Records Shibuya, Tower Records Shinjuku) when you buy Queens are trumps, and apparently the admission numbers will be distributed at random.

Back to top Go down
Shark

Shark

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh is it just those four? That's really to bad.

What's the point of calling them playing cards then, it's just as useful as a photo basically.

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 0fPdnZt
Back to top Go down
Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i cant wait for my copy....why is next week coming by so slow......haha
i want my copy already....im so excited to hear the whole thing. haha

on a side note the title of the song for the movie kyou koi wo hajimemasu is called Happy Collector

4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  4th Album - 『Queens are trumps -Kirifuda wa Queen-』 - Page 12 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down
february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
d3nise wrote:
longer preview of Queens are trumps~ .nosebleed. .nosebleed.

i love how much you can hear mami's voice during the chorus!
.love.

edit: it's been removed. T.T

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.