D_Drive [Page 1 of 1]

D_Drive
Posted on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
D_Drive, an instrumental rock band from Osaka. Consist of Seiji (guitar), Yuki (guitar), Shimataro (bass) and Chiiko (drums)..I couldn't found proper biography of them. I think this band formed in 2009. They playing a great guitar harmony along with awesome bass lines and drum beats. To be honest, Yuki is the one who attract me to this band..V^_^.

the bands:

They had released 3 albums, one single and one live DVD.
Check it out for their CD's and mp3's here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Their official site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
myspace: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Few of their video, live performance and preview from Yuki's instructional DVD:
Cassis Orange + Yuki's lessons
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screwdriver

Cassis Orange

D_Drive with Kaishin no ICHIGEKI@Chicken George
If you had any details information about them, please feel free to add on this thread..sankyuuu! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Re: D_Drive
Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
D_Drive is a really cool band, why did no one watched their videos? =)

Their approach as an instrumental band is interesting, for it creates a real playground for the guitarists Yuki and Seiji. Although Yuki claims the most attention, I think Seiji is technically around the same level of playing; which is desirable too, because it is rather frustrating to hear two soloists who aren't on a comparable level. I find them both really good, but for so far I have heard, they do not have much diversity in their playing. In the sense they play most solos together, and in a same sort of style. I think D_Drive could be more interesting musically when Yuki and Seiji develop different styles of soloing, and doing more parts separately of each other, too. Nonetheless, Cassis Orange is a really remarkable song of them, in which their pretty guitar skills are exhibited the best (of the available songs on the net) in my opinion.
I hope to check out one of their albums soon! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down

Re: D_Drive
Posted on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Yup. Cassis Orange is in my head now.... Nice One

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down