Re: Games you are currently addicted to.
Posted on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 pm

hohenheim

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's hard to have time between Overwatch and Hearthstone, but recently I'm making my way through Pokemon HeartGold again. I plan on getting the new Spiderman and Dragon Quest XI asap too, but money is currently short Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 am

kopenguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Probably Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I've played most of the series, and this was the only one I missed out on(minus the japan-only releases)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:24 am

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/8217127/
I never thought I'd say this because I'm not a fan of FPS games but recently I've really gotten into PUBG. It's so addictive. I'm the guy hiding in the tree with the Intervention long range sniper rifle waiting to blow your head off.

SCANDAL:

Sexy
Cute
Adorable
Noble
Dynamic
Amazing
Lovely.

Praise Haruna, Tomomi, Mami and Rina. Everyday is bright because of you ladies. Thank you.  Praise
Back to top Go down

Posted Yesterday at 9:54 am

hohenheim

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm actually not playing OW that much anymore, usually log in once or twice per week. Having so much free time actually made me less interested in playing games, somehow. I bought and finished Spider-Man in two days, and I'm still sluggish going through Dragon Quest XI (it's been over a week since I've played it, though).

Back to top Go down

Posted Yesterday at 10:12 am

izzy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Since a few weeks, I play Persona 5 on PS4, it's really an amazing j-rpg ... but I have to use a "step by step guide" to be sure not to forget to do important things in the game, sometimes it's very complicated!
Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down