BEST SCANDAL PHOTOBOOK EDITION
Posted on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi ive just recently became a scandal fan XD love tomomi :D and i have every single album in limited edition and i just need best scandal photobook edition. can someone show me pictures of the actually album not the cover and that, like what the actually album comes with. cause i saw images and it just looks like a normal cd with a photobook? they are not attached or anything like scandal shows album,

would really like some help cause i know someone selling the photobook for 70 dollars and the whole thing for 150 == but i dont know if i should just get the photobook and a regular cd verison would like the help :D and be greatful

Back to top Go down

Re: BEST SCANDAL PHOTOBOOK EDITION
Posted on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Naomi

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.fanfiction.net/~naomi208
we`re are not alowed to post the pics of any thing inside the pb cos it`s offical release but it`s just a photobook but not many people seem to liked the Best scandal PB
this should help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:22 am

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Naomi wrote:we`re are not alowed to post the pics of any thing inside the pb cos it`s offical release but it`s just a photobook but not many people seem to liked the Best scandal PB
this should help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh nah i didnt want the pictures inside it. i was just wondering if its just a photobook and a cd separately and some cardboard thing to put them together?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Moved to SCANDAL Talk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I bought the CD/DVD edition so i'm not entirely sure but from what i've seen, the CD comes separately in a jewel case like most CD's do.

This is one place I saw it:
(the CD is on the bottom left and the photobook on the right, under the Sakura Goodbye single)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

transformers123

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aosaru wrote:I bought the CD/DVD edition so i'm not entirely sure but from what i've seen, the CD comes separately in a jewel case like most CD's do.

This is one place I saw it:
(the CD is on the bottom left and the photobook on the right, under the Sakura Goodbye single)

THANK YOU :D just what i was looking for :D

Back to top Go down