looking to get a tattoo done and i need your help!
Posted on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 am

Gee~

Caless Student
Caless Student
well im planning on getting a canta tattoo but i cant find good pictures of him/her/it on google.. so i am hoping somebody here can help me out with it, any help would be appreciated Nice One

PS. if this is posted on the wrong sub-forum, i apologize in advance :D

Back to top Go down

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

You mean like this:
http://amamiya-yuuko.deviantart.com/art/Canta-SCANDAL-269396616

Just a side note, if you are still planning on getting a tattoo, make sure you think it over well. Although there is the option of getting it removed later, it can cost a lot of money and might not work entirely. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't get it, just make sure it's something you really want. Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: looking to get a tattoo done and i need your help!
Posted on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Gee

Yes like Aosaru says think carefully about it !
In Japan only Yakuza have tattoo's and you will not be allowed in any onsen ( hot spring )
if you have one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@Gee

Yes like Aosaru says think carefully about it !
In Japan only Yakuza have tattoo's and you will not be allowed in any onsen ( hot spring )
if you have one.

But but its CANTA!! its not some furious dragon... Love just put a bandage over it... Clap

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@bleachnlife

Yes but it will look a bit silly having a Canta tattoo when they are 60 like me !

Back to top Go down

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
Where is the usefulness of a tattoo?

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Gee~

Caless Student
Caless Student
@tonymiller
i would assume that even non yakuza related people would have a tattoo lol, i wouldnt really be goin to an onsen so it really doesnt matter? hehe, and ive seen tattoos that are sillier by leaps and bounds.

@Yassu
im not here to argue about usefulness of certain stuff. All ill say is, to each their own.

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Gee

Of course have one if you want to, my wife is Indian and has several small tattoo's.
Most Japanese people do not have tattoo's.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 am

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/
i want a tomomi letters below my knuckles-hand i duuno what it called lol

I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo  

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 am

Gee~

Caless Student
Caless Student
tomomism wrote:i want a tomomi letters below my knuckles-hand i duuno what it called lol

i would imagine getting your fingers tatted up would be a little more painful than say getting your arm done, since you dont have much flesh in between the skin and bone :S

Back to top Go down