[Piano Sheet] Alones [Page 1 of 1]

[Piano Sheet] Alones
Posted on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 am

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

hi guys ..... i just transcribed a piano sheet of the song Alones by SCANDAL..... if you want the piano sheet, i'll send it on your e-mail address... just give to me your email address.... hope you like it Guys...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down

Re: [Piano Sheet] Alones
Posted on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's so awesome!
Keep it up, I'd love to see some more.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previously known as HugoDisasters
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:01 am

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeah ! Thank you ! Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:34 pm

aitai

Caless Student
Caless Student
hi, would really appreciate if you could send me the piano sheet Smile i could not PM you thou since im not allowed, but pls send it tho my eadd, its chel_aishiteru@yahoo.com pls pls pls thank you!! Nose Bleed Please Please Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:07 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
aitai wrote:hi, would really appreciate if you could send me the piano sheet  Smile i could not PM you thou since im not allowed, but pls send it tho my eadd, its chel_aishiteru@yahoo.com pls pls pls thank you!!  Nose Bleed  Please  Please  Please
 i just send it now... too late...

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down