Thanks received by this post:
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hmmm... five reasons is not enough to describe these wonderful girls but I shall try my best. XD
1. Passion. It's clearly evident in their lives and music how much these girls put into each and every individual song, whether a song from a single, or a song from an album. They are able to really convey their feelings to the audience and the listener.
2. Multi-talented. Where do you see a band that is this cute and hot naturally, can play their respective instruments exceptionally well, can incredibly dance, write their own lyrics, compose their own songs, interact with their fans on another level, are charmingly funny (especially Tomo), are great friends and the list could go on... especially if we're talking about individual members here...
3. The girls themselves and their amazing personalities. Well... if you don't love Scandal for their music (I doubt anyone doesn't love it XD), you gotta admit their goofiness makes you laugh so hard. Each one is unique in their own way; Tomo's goofiness that never fails to make you laugh, Rina's inspritational quotes and beautiful blog posts, Haruna's inspiring leadership and perseverence through hard times and Mami's down to earth personality that really motivates you to keep going and to not give up.
4. The music itself. Truth be told, Scandal's songs are really catchy and can easily get inside your head... where it will take weeks even several months to get out...LOL. Now that Scandal are exploring new depths with their lyrics and member compositions, their songs and lyrics will just keep getting better and better. Haruna's powerful vocals, Tomo's sweet voice and Mami's perfect harmonies are just perfect together in a song.
5. Their bond. Something that really inspires me about these four girls is their friendship. They formed a band together while during high school and it's said that Japan high schools are one of the world's toughest. I'm also glad that they didn't proceed as a three-man band when Haruna had major troubles concerning her voice. It's true, Scandal just wouldn't be Scandal without each and every individual member.