SCANDAL Expectations [Page 1 of 2]

SCANDAL Expectations
Posted on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Like the title states, share the things your expecting of SCANDAL. Whether in their music, live performance, releases, etc.

What I expect in SCANDAL is they are going to continue putting choreography in the PVs. Dance
That's one thing that makes their PV so unique and amazing.

Another thing I'm expecting is they are going to release an acoustic sound song, I just feel it since they've done some acoustic lives before.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Expectations
Posted on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Innovation

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What I expect is for them to keep it up and Be a great band that will be remembered by all Japanese music lovers.

I also expect them to have more great songs and videos to love!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:00 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
I expect in the next 1 or 2 singles they will finally reach the top spot in Oricon. Clap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I would like them to continue making great songs. Mami, has to sing a lot more and more, and Rina as well. Continue their choreography in PV's, release more photobooks FTW! and last is that continue what they started and hope that they'll last for atleast 10 or more years.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:47 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
I also expect a release of another photo book.

Well ofcourse not in teeny-lingerie anymore. What I want to see in their photo book is them wearing similar and CUTE casual clothes, like the one they wear during their Shiroten days.

Like these ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's to die for. Dies

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 am

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
mc~ wrote:I also expect a release of another photo book.

Well ofcourse not in teeny-lingerie anymore. What I want to see in their photo book is them wearing similar and CUTE casual clothes, like the one they wear during their Shiroten days..

i agree no more sexy photobook anymore i want cute and innocent also creative with nice backgrounds or scenary Nice One
and for RINA to sing and dance! Dance their single/album reaching no.1 in ORICON Chart! World Tour! Cool Walk

“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:43 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
I feel they will reach the top spot someday, top 3 was really a good start. As long as they continue to rock and rock and rock they will always move forward. So let's always support them.

Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:10 pm

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Oh those clothes...... Nose Bleed

Yeah, I hope they make that one, SOON. HORA!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:33 pm

azmikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I expect RINA is my girlfriend soon Tongue LOL

I expect SCANDAL will reach top 5 oricon chart soon

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Haruka

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.formspring.me/TsukiHaru
I expect them to get better and better and release a better photobook. One day I hope they get to the top of the oricon chart. Acoustic version of their songs would be nice too ~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
As for me, another photobook with good photos and great pshotographic technique is enough( the photo booklet this time is kinda blurry.) Will buy all of Scandal album and may their album sells in massive amount throughout the world .

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
azmikun wrote:I expect RINA is my girlfriend soon Tongue LOL
haha really azmikun? Tsk Tsk Tsk you know what i'm going to say about this Common

“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
continue to rock all of us!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
I feel a new single announcement is coming in a few days. Cool

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:45 pm

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
mc~ wrote:I feel a new single announcement is coming in a few days. Cool

pls let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice One Nice One Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Michio

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.youtube.com/ginkarasu
I want to see a photobook of their Shiroten days, also I would like to see some behind the scenes stuff, albeit in the studio or at rehearsals.

Oh and Mc~, I can't wait for the new single

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Kurotaka

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It will be better than the photobook of Best Scandal. It's a great idea. ^^

I want many lives like in Odaiba. Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 am

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
The girls are really busy right now, so I feel the new single announcement will really take some time. White Flag

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

J.H.

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://braveblog.wordpress.com
Well forthe immeadiate future I just want them to keep their momentum strong and keep recording. It would be a bad thing if it took them more than a yer to get a new single out and even worse for a 2 year gap between albums.

They've already gotten great exposure but it would be a bad sign if they can't get on Oricon in a major way again. I've seen too many good bands get on Oricon with one song and then rarely appear again. I'm also hoping they do anothe US tour since I didn't discover them until a year after they toured the States the first time.

I hope on future recordings we get to hear more of Mami and even Rina on lead vocals. I love Tomomi and Haruna but letting Mami or Rina take lead might prevent the sound of the band from being to repetitive.

Overall, just more upward mobility for SCANDAL is what I'm hoping for the most. If they g=could get on Kohaku within the next 3-4 years, that would be amazing and a HUGE feather in their cap!

James

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:40 am

loveharunaono

Banned
Banned
J.H. wrote:Well forthe immeadiate future I just want them to keep their momentum strong and keep recording. It would be a bad thing if it took them more than a yer to get a new single out and even worse for a 2 year gap between albums.

They've already gotten great exposure but it would be a bad sign if they can't get on Oricon in a major way again. I've seen too many good bands get on Oricon with one song and then rarely appear again. I'm also hoping they do anothe US tour since I didn't discover them until a year after they toured the States the first time.

I hope on future recordings we get to hear more of Mami and even Rina on lead vocals. I love Tomomi and Haruna but letting Mami or Rina take lead might prevent the sound of the band from being to repetitive.

Overall, just more upward mobility for SCANDAL is what I'm hoping for the most. If they g=could get on Kohaku within the next 3-4 years, that would be amazing and a HUGE feather in their cap!

James

they will be showing themselves in Oricon again alright.......their music is too great to not be in the list....... Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 am

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
Honestly I want SCANDAL to have worldwide reputation in 4 or 5 years from now. So when I say 'SCANDAL', the first things that comes in their mind is a all-girls rock band from japanese..
Amazed

Anyway, as it looks like quite hard to happen, I just expect a new album from SCANDAL and a new photobook.
I also expect SCANDAL to have a concert in my country, Indonesia Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am

nysuke

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I expect them not to be in sony.. LOL

Scandal what are you doing? Scandal Stahp!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i hope that they will visit the philippines one day :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
^With our government right now, that's highly impossible. =[

I expect a metallic-like new uniform! LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 am

nekomimi190220

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
yep.. all we can do is to vote wisely.. for 2010 elections~
so that our dreams will come true hahah
i wish that they'll have an asian tour and philippines is included with the countries that they'll be visiting rawr @_@

Back to top Go down