You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life?
Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:54 am

gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
bleachnlife wrote:What an inspiring story! I bet SCANDAL would be moved... maybe I should start partaking in more school activites Nice one

Thank you for thinking that it is inspiring.. .sweat. I guess I really owe them a lot.. Onion Smile You should try joining in some school activities too. It was unexpectedly fun!. Never thought I would enjoy the company of other people who are so different from me..Haha, besides, being a student happens just once in a lifetime..We should enjoy it to the fullest!..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Ferdinand

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
gaLa_LiannE08 wrote:
bleachnlife wrote:What an inspiring story! I bet SCANDAL would be moved... maybe I should start partaking in more school activites How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 924158

Thank you for thinking that it is inspiring.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 50249 I guess I really owe them a lot.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 328917 You should try joining in some school activities too. It was unexpectedly fun!. Never thought I would enjoy the company of other people who are so different from me..Haha, besides, being a student happens just once in a lifetime..We should enjoy it to the fullest!..

I totally agree with you about being student is only once in a lifetime. Enjoy it to the fullest, as for me I'm already in university. so it might be too late for me How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 654914.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 am

UYL

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
EugeneAng wrote:For me,SCANDAL and YUI made me like music so much that i wanna go study it,like really,go live on your own in another country and study it kinda thing.The music just washes over you,and you can't help it.

Sugoi.Tsk,i'm really bad at expressing myself,so for the moment i'll leave it like this. .upwalk.

We're the same sir. Scandal and YUI...but here's my story

I have a relative(auntie) living in Japan since my childhood.....and in my childhood, my brother and I used to watch animes like dragonball, doraemon, etc (called traditional animes here in our country,dunno why) and since then, we became otakus, normal otakus. As I grow up, also my taste of genre changes. For example, my interest right now is romance comedy(seto no hanayome>>kindda old anime) but we all know that every story has it's own song, that's why J-rock and J-pop totally dominated my world....and upon discovering cultures of Japan through my auntie, I realized that I'm loving it, I think everything..Some people ask me "Can you understand that?" It doesn't bother me...that's because I'm studying Japanese culture and language through my field, linguistics.

First is YUI....(sorry If she's included .shy. )I'm not really serious, kindda happy,easy-go-lucky kid....but when I discovered her music, I realized that LIFE is really not something that you must take as a joke or take with ease coz her music is really about her story, her struggles and journey through her dreams..she's really a music genius for me..

Second is Scandal. although I'm still on a exploration, a must-said about them, in my own opinion, is that they rock and they make not good, but the best of their kind! When I discovered their music, through some peers, I said to myself that maybe I'll be having a good mood everyday if I listen to their songs..and I knew it right! Also,they made me feel like I'm not myself when listening to their songs! Like I'm insane! I love girls! I'm not happy without pretty and talented girls....They made me feel like music is something that gives your freedom!

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 530278_518239518200301_1411499125_n

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? .cool.
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
.tsk.
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 am

Haru-Ai

Haru-Ai

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL is really inspired/affect my live so much How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 804545
Before I listening/knows SCANDAL song and members, I'm just wasting my life with just stupid things. after I know SCANDAL it's just like I reborn to this world. I realized that life can be happy too. Just like SCANDAL's way.

And TOMOMI bring me to love BASS..

LOVE SCANDAL SO MUCH~~ How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 12776

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 am

climhazzardx13

climhazzardx13

Caless Student
Caless Student
SCANDAL boosted my willpower to struggle hard on learning the Japanese Language. It also added an additional goal and motivation to go back to Japan for masters degree or probably work.

Before I became a fan of Scandal, I've been a fan of most J-Rock/J-Pop artists. Simply put, I'm crazy about Japan's culture, tradition, technology etc. Scandal gave me a boost and an inspiration (a strong one). I'm so into them since last year. One of my dream is to watch them live at their tours at Japan. I'll definitely do something to make it come true.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 341170

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:50 am

parkel

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Before I heard about SCANDAL, I was mainly listening to T.M. Revolution, One Ok Rock and YUI. YUI, just by her songs, had pushed me to learn the guitar to the best of my potential.

However, after I listened to SCANDAL, their music (sort of) pushed me in a new direction of playing. Maybe it was also because of influences from One Ok Rock, Abingdon Boys School and me worshipping (not literally) GnR's (former guitarist) Slash.

When I first started out playing my guitar, I was playing songs that are less rock-ish than what I practice and play together with my friends now.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 F14010103
こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm

davezzz

davezzz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/damewn
i start to dance when im playing guitar .dance.

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 Haruhisiggy
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:45 am

boobooli

boobooli

Caless Student
Caless Student
They make me first time buy a cd for singer
i never buy cd before i meet scandal hahahaha
also they make me play guitar

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:12 am

Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal made me realize why I love playing music so much and why I got into playing in the first place. The joy they have when they play was something I lost while playing in my band for a bit. Seeing them play and hearing their songs simply reminded me that music isn't something complicated which is what I turned it into. It's just simply a way too express everything you feel and everything you want too say.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 am

TheMoonlightSakura

TheMoonlightSakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Before SCANDAL, I listened to Chatmonchy (which is currently my favorite band along with SCANDAL). I guess I have to thank my little sister for sharing SCANDAL with me. .smile.
SCANDAL, the one that I know and now that I love, gave me a challenge in life. I always practice and practice the drums and I always look forward to the future because I want to start a band just like them.
I must admit that I wasn't much inspired by OPM to pick up the drums but rather it was Japanese rock that made me do it.
I am a follower and a fan of RINA since she's a drummer and I like her but the one who inspired me to pick the drums was Kumiko Takahashi. Still, I like RINA.

SCANDAL, along with other Japanese bands, inspire to become a drummer. .love.

I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~

- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 pm

skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
SCANDAL affects me by making me more inspired. They're young ladies, and their age isn't that far from me (I'm only two months apart from Rina), yet they have accomplished something that I can only dream about for now. That is why seeing them makes me wanna try living my life even better than now. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 924158
Also, their music is awesome enough to make me enjoy music more

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 am

tomomism

tomomism

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://tomomi-nyan.tumblr.com/
i only listen to anime songs that i've watched and now i'm stuck with SCANDAL How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 911293

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 341170I do photo hunt just to see a new pic of Tomo How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 282732 
 How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 304361_203562546440763_1242375524_nHow did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 Tumblr_mprilyZlLN1rrzs47o1_500

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:27 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
not really changed my life but change my perspective of japan's music.

before i got to scandal im already a kpop fan so im used to powerful, synchronize choreos and to its music and on yt there were jpop vs kpop vids comparison and clicked those and thought tht japan has crappy music with only mediocre idols and voices tht are really high and sounded like elementary kids ..

and so when i watched bleach and shoujo s's mv got to me it made me an impression and so i searched a lot of their songs and then i thought "i didnt know japan has this kind of artist" and so i avoided to listen to mainstream idols and found out there are really other awesome artists and now i know why other people say that japan is unique. they have a lot of variety in music and so my narrowed mind widened thanks to scandal for exploring more to japan's music

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
When I was searching for Utada Hikaru on youtube after she went hiatus, I found SCANDAL video on youtube when they performed at Mezamashii Live 2009 in Odaiba..Though there's few mistake here and there, but I love their spirit, so fresshh and rockin'! Then after that I begin to collect their PV's and began to search about the equipment they're using, and write it down on my blog.

At first, I really amazed with them musically. I didn't pay attention too much on the other stuff, like the interview, their blog, or anything else..And on one time, after I joined SH..I was sick, lying on the bed, and wasn't able to get up for a few week. Then, I began to try translating their blogs..And after spending few times translating their blogs, my health getting more better and better gradually..Since then, I rarely get sick (I easily get sick before.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 528691)..And until know, I'm so curious on how that could happened.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 900898

They also made me to re-learning again my Japanese, and I even learn how to do a subs, and then I try to made few english subs for their interview videos..
Thanks to them, they stimulate me in a good way, they influence me in how to view music more better, and motivate me to get up from my previous failure in life..
..経験って苦いものでしょう?, as they said on Pride.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 628112

And thanks to mc~ with friends who made SCANDAL-Heaven..I love this forum more than facebook, and any other social media on internet.. How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 97539..you guys, rocks! How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 907478
..Doumo iro iro arigatou gozaimashita! How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 958202

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

echu2012

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
My answer would most likely be very shallow, but I'll say it anyway.
Scandal influenced me to get bangs. If not for them, I wouldn't have thought of doing something different to my hair.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
[ Start to listen Harukaze, the song what me make discovered the band ]

Okay, my english is not very good, but I'm think I'm able to write à lot !

I'm honnest, SCANDAL has really changed my life.. Before, I was just boy who don't really know what he really wanted... I've played Piano sometime, I've listened musics, but just Rock or French songs, when I saw Harukaze when I searched some informations about Bleach, the first word I said is : "Wow, the singer is so beautiful!" (In French of course), yeah I'm totally in love for Haruna. I've downloaded it, listening a lot of time in the beginning, but after I've forgot it in my player. And one day, I listened again this song, and strangely I wanted to learn more about this band... Shunken Sentimental, Pride, Start, SCANDAL Baby, everyday I've became in love of them, of theirs songs. And now, I decide to go in Japan, I don't see my future in another place, I learn Japanese, alone x). They have showed me the really signification of the music. I play more Piano and Bass too, I think about her everyday.

Now I know my objective, what I want to do, my friends always say "Stop with your Japanese girl! " xD I don't hide my taste like before when I was afraid to share, yeah I love Japanese girls, Japanese culturs, Japanese foods...

It's not very organized sorry, so I finish even if I'll repeat something.

Japan and France is very different, I'm Asian (My mother is from Laos), I've always been interessed by this Land, I love manga, Japanese food, I find France haven't got something interesting, it's a bit normally 'cause I live in x)
And now the only thing I want is to see SCANDAL, they have changed my life, really, they are... My "mainspring" of my life (Wow this is a big word), Eeeeeh I fell I'm repeating the same things but I love narrate my stories xD

Sorry for the "pavement" (French expression "pavé" is a very big text), this is late and I'm tired so I become emotionnal x)

How did SCANDAL affect/changed your life? - Page 6 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am

tensaipaula

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I literally watch their PVs every night before I go to sleep.

I must say that I REALLY LOVE this band. They made me laugh. They made me smile. They made me cry. Up until now, they keep on doing those things to me. I don't know if they can even read this or not. SCANDAL, just in case you're reading, I want to tell you that I really love you and I'll always do.

I'm getting too emotional about the topic.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.