How did SCANDAL change/affect my life? Oh well, not really to be honest. Hahaha just kidding. Well, I think "change" is an inappropriate term for me since I'm still the same since the first time I listened to them. So, they've "affected" my life in such a way that:
1. I'm studying Nihongo now as if I'm studying my most crucial subject way back in college because I really want to understand what they're saying. I gave up learning Nihongo one year ago but when I became a fan of SCANDAL, my interest came back again;
2. My music awareness expanded. I never listened to, uh "loud" songs before (well excluding Avril Lavigne's punk songs), but when I heard SCANDAL, well, you can guess what happened next;
3. I never really liked girl groups, be it Korean or Japanese. When I met SCANDAL, I disliked them even more. Hahaha. Well I mean no harm, it's just that I always think that they should do better things than exposing their skins and doing sexy dances, and SCANDAL is their exact opposite;
4. I can't let the day pass without hearing any SCANDAL song; and
5. I am spending a great deal of time in front of the PC. It's your fault SH!!! Hahaha joke! Oh well, it's not like it's a bad thing. I met many wonderful people in the cyber world when I became a fan of SCANDAL.