Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Re: How did you discover SCANDAL?
Posted Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 am

puleng

puleng

Caless Student
Caless Student
I get to know SCANDAL when my friend share a pv of TAIYOU TO KIMI GA EGAKU STORY.........After watching the pv i become curious about them and start browsing on the internet about them and download all the songs and of pv....Suddenly i become a fan of them...... .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:15 am

haruna.dez

haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
I found out about SCANDAL because my friend is completly addicted to them. She keeps showing me the pictures of them. She has about 7 albums of SCANDAL on Facebook. So I was like why not give it a try. My first SCANDAL heared song was BEAUTEEN..I was completly addicted to them afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Tell us your story!
Posted Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 am

aurie

aurie

Caless Student
Caless Student
Of how you first came across SCANDAL, how did you get addicted.

First came across SCANDAL was in 2009 from the port over of Star Ocean 2 to PSP. Watched the opening and was like... wow nice song. Researched a little on START (Opening song of Star Ocean Second Evolution) and that is how I first heard of this band SCANDAL.

At that time, I couldn't find much info on SCANDAL(all I knew at that time was a 4 girl band) or I didn't try hard enough to look for more info so my obsession starts and ends with START(The only song on my playlist looping over and over for until I finished SO:SE).

On year 2011, one of my friend's msn display picture caught my attention, it was 4 pretty and cute ladies stuck in a box with mirrors on the 4 sides. Hmmm, 4 girls. Time to make use of the internet for more info. This time round, either I was working hard enough to look for info or they are more available on the net. And that is how my addiction to SCANDAL begins.

To any mods or admin, if this topic falls on the wrong section (not too sure if this falls on member discussion or this) please move it to the correct section.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 1:40 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Deleted: duplicate !!!

Last edited by Belz... on Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 1:45 am

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thanks for sharing your stories guys! it's always interesting to see the ways people find their way here.

before we get too far, there's a thread like this buried a few pages back:
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6-how-did-you-meet-scandal

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 11 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

Belz...

Banned
Banned
Dammit. I forgot I already said so in that thread !!

Silly me and my old person memory !! Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 2:50 am

drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
More and more I've been put off by what's popular on American radio. I hate rap and repetitive dance music. Lately it seems like it's all about hooking up with girls in escalades and getting drunk off you butt in a club or getting stoned, back-handing hos, etc. Not what I'm in to.

So I turn to Asian music - particularly Kpop and Jpop. I occasionally listen to those genres on internet radio, but usually my way of finding things is to do searches on artists I know I like and then find what's listed as related. In this particular case, I had decided to check out YesAsia to see what stuff they had out and on the front page was an ad for Scandal's "Temptation Box" album. I was intrigued by the title and the fact that they were all schoolgirls. So I went to YouTube and checked out some videos.

I really liked their sound and ended up buying both Best*Scandal and Temptation Box. They're among my most played CDs lately (my other ones are Angela Aki, Do As Infinity, and Stereopony). I'm really looking forward to their next full album.

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 am

onimusashi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I found Scandal because of Bleach, but I was not engrossed with it immediately as I love skipping the opening and ending theme song of every anime I download.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 10:43 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I may have said before ( I also have old person's memory problems ! )
but my daughter had anime news for our PC homepage and there was a tiny
advert for "Doll", I thought it was an anime with real people like they have done
for 'K-on' seeing it was schoolgirls with guitars !

That was a couple of years ago and I have been a huge fan ever since !

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 11 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 am

strawberry12

strawberry12

Caless Student
Caless Student
lol i was just peeking to what my sister is watching and surprised with girl's rocking on cute uniforms :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Ryudo

Ryudo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.alexnowak.net
was just browsing youtube for japanese artist and got redirected to a Video called SCANDAL Space Ranger [PV]. I loaded the video and fell in love with the song and the girls. Was at the time when the PV was released.
At first I was fascinated by Tomomi, because I play bass as well but over time I started to like Rina more after learning more about them :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 20, 2011 6:08 pm

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
the year was 2009,...i saw their SHOUJO S video on tv,..i got captivated by their awesome music,.....then I heard them sing the FMA ending theme,i saw their shunkan sentimental video,....then poof...another SCANDAL fan was born,.....

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 21, 2011 6:09 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I know nobody remembers myspace but I joined it because 'Scandal' were on
myspace back in 2008, but I've noticed they haven't visited their page since
October last year, nobody is on myspace now !

I sent them a 'Friend request' and a letter and I did get a message back !
Not from them, but their PR company, they said they did not know 'Scandal'
had any fans in England !

Does anybody know how many English member are on SH ?
I know I am not the only one but it is kind of lonely !

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 22, 2011 5:45 am

Night Speed

Night Speed

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first heard their song 少女S and since then I became their fan .love.

by the way, I just realized 少女S is from Bleach. (I don't watch anime lol....)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

bleachnlife

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I found out about Scandal When they put Shoujo S as Bleach's opening title I also listened to Kagerou I wasn't really wrapped with it. It was ok... I listened to other music like My Chemical Romance, Cascada other pop music. Then I came back to Scandal for some odd reason listened to Kagerou, Start and other ones and amazing loved it so now I've got like quite a few of their songs. THEIR AWESOME>>>> .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 1:50 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I found out about Scandal due to their opening theme in Bleach, and from that I started listening to them now. I like Sayonara My Friend and Shunkan Sentimental very much... :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
tonymiller wrote:Does anybody know how many English member are on SH ?
I know I am not the only one but it is kind of lonely !

Perhaps some search function that allows for us to find users from a particular country would be nice ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Reigningfury

Reigningfury

Caless Student
Caless Student
I first found out about Scandal after watching an episode of the anime "Star Driver" and heard they're song Pride and saw Scandal's name in the credits, and from there searched on youtube for their song and immediately became a HUGE! Fan after watching their youtube vids. Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2011 10:32 pm

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ran into them performing live while randomly walking through Akihabara UDX with my friend in July 2009. I really liked them, but I thought it's some unknown group so I was very surprised when I saw their CD in Tower Records the next day (I think it was 少女S?). I listened to that CD non-stop for a long time, but somehow assumed they had no other releases (?!). A long time later, I checked again - and found more...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 1:10 am

drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
mmoroz wrote:Ran into them performing live while randomly walking through Akihabara UDX with my friend in July 2009. I really liked them, but I thought it's some unknown group so I was very surprised when I saw their CD in Tower Records the next day (I think it was 少女S?). I listened to that CD non-stop for a long time, but somehow assumed they had no other releases (?!). A long time later, I checked again - and found more...

Lucky! Your first experience with them was a live performance. That's sweet!

-Dru
"Dreams are always fleeting things that seem to disappear in the wind." ~Scandal, "Haruka"
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 9:06 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@ mmoroz

'Scandal' and Akihabara sounds like heaven to me !

Did you go to see AKB48 in their theatre there ?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 pm

mmoroz

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:
'Scandal' and Akihabara sounds like heaven to me !

Yes and no. I was really impressed by Scandal. But somewhat disappointed by Akihabara. It felt too ... commercialized? artificial? I don't know. It wasn't bad, but I guess I expected something a bit different.

tonymiller wrote:
Did you go to see AKB48 in their theatre there ?

Nah, we were randomly walking around, exploring Akihabara Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm

miguelsvx

miguelsvx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BEFORE(2009): I started to know scandal when I downloaded the judy and mary anniversary tribute album but I didn't searched for them to listen about their songs, I heard the song DAYDREAM and I don't have the interest about them

AFTER(2011): I saw a post on facebook "SCANDAL - Cute!" and listened and I realized that "this is scandal?! .wtf. .wtf. " and.... I'm a huge fan of theirs now

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Hi guys.. I'm new here in SH.. Anyways, I "met" SCANDAL when my sister showed me the PV of SAKURA Goodbye on her computer. My sister was a very big fan of the GazettE back then so I was lucky that she even knew about SCANDAL (I will be forever thankful.. ^_^) At first I thought they were okay. I really didn't notice each of the members very much but SAKURA Goodbye rocked (it still is my favorite song by them- to date) And then, when I saw on youtube their performance of S.L. Magic on SAKURA-CON, .dies. I fell in love with Haruna!! Damn.. she was sooo cute with her "peace marker" thing.. I was just blown away.. And, to top it all off, the song was awesome! (it still is my second most fave song by them- S.L. Magic) And then I saw one of their DVD's. I can't believe that Tomomi was so cute and funny. She was so hilarious, and more suprisingly, Mami was her partner in their comic duo skits and jives and equally hilarious too. Rina was also cute and complements them well. What can I say? A band that is composed of girls who are cute, talented, funny, etc. and they rock?! A total complete package.. And the rest they say is history..

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:49 am

harisalone12

harisalone12

International Performer
International Performer
the first song i hear from them is the FMA brotherhood ending-Shunkan Sentimental.. at first i thought it was okay... then i look for some video at the Youtube for that title... and then i see one of their video and poof LOVE i fell in love with SCANDAL.. .uhuh.

How did you discover SCANDAL? - Page 11 Signat10
~SCANDAL~ ROCK MY SOUL.... Nice one

~They also ROCK my WORLD~.toj.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.