Nightmare [Page 1 of 2]

Nightmare
Posted on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
hi there! i read a lot of people's fanfic and decided to write one too. although mine isn't as good as everyone else' but i felt like sharing it so here you go

Spoiler:
Chapter 1

It was the typical everyday routine. Getting up, eating, going places and then going to sleep. Nothing out of the ordinary. Rina and Haruna were next door neighbors and decided to meet up with Mami and Tomomi for lunch before heading to the studio for Band Rehearsal.

“OI!!” Haruna shouted. She was waving her hand at Mami who caught a glimpse and maneuvered Tomomi to cross the street.

“What do you guys feel like eating?” Haruna asked
“Japanese!!” Rina shouted
“Italian!!!!!! PASTA!!!!” Tomomi said.
“What about Chinese?” Mami asked.
Haruna looked at all three of them with a sigh.
“ You guys can’t pick one can you.....” “okay why don't you guys decide with janken?” suggested Haruna.
The three members gave a nod of approval and got ready to have an intense game of Janken.
“sai sho gu janken poi!!!”
Rina had rock, Mami threw out paper with Tomomi.
“aw man.....” Rina said
Round 2 came up between the Donbondobondo duo.
“sai sho gu janken poi!!!”
Mami had used Rock and Tomomi beat it with her paper
“I guess were having Italian” Mami sighed.

Tomomi was jumping for joy and SCANDAL headed towards an Italian place.
“hey I wanted to ask you guys...” Haruna started. “ how bout we come over to my place and have a movie night?”
“ that sounds awesome!!!”
“ lets do it!!”
“what time would be good?” Rina asked.
“ how about 7ish?” we can order food and eat while the movie’s playing.”
“Haruna’s house here we come!!!!!!” Tomomi shouted with excitement.

Everything was going the way it should be, nothing to worry about. SCANDAL sat down in the restaurant and looked at the menus.
“hm I kina wanna eat spaghetti” said Rina
“Marinara pasta for me!” Mami said while she took out her DS
“ I don't know what to get... there’s too many options...” Tomomi looked in confusion, too many pastas to choose from made her brain hurt like mad.
“ I guess im getting the same as Rina” Haruna said and she closed her menu. “ Tomo you ready???” she asked
“yeah” she replied
Haruna signaled the waiter and took their orders
“Me and her will have your spaghetti”
“ can I have the marinara pasta?” said Mami and continued playing monster hunter on her DS
“ I want the same as her” Tomomi said.
The waiter took their orders and was coming back with their drinks.
“so what movie are we watching Haruna?” Tomomi asked
“ I was thinking of maybe having a scary movie night...” Mami looked up from her DS while Rina and Tomo stared at Haruna like she was a madman.
“ What????!!!!! But scary movies are.... scary...” Tomomi said with fear.
“ how about we watch a nice western movie, like I don't know, anything but scary.” Said Rina with puppy eyes
“ come on you guys can’t all be that scared....” Haruna was grinning. “ okay how bout this, we’ll have a scaring contest. We’ll watch a scary movie and whoever is the first person to scream has to take a batsu drink.”
The idea intrigued the other members although Tomomi was still doubting about watching a scary movie.
“ can I add one thing Haruna?” asked Mami.
Haruna was all eyes and ears. She listened to Mami’s suggestion.
“ the person who loses has to buy us all ice cream!” Mami let out a small giggle.
“ that actually sounds like a good idea! Nice thinking Mami” praised Rina.
“ I do like ice cream... and it tastes real good after winning something.” Tomomi said.
“ then it’s settled, my house at 7.” Said Haruna.
The bet was on, and it was going to be an intense bet that would change their lives in ways never imagined.

After finishing their wonderful lunch SCANDAL headed to the studio after and rehearsed for their upcoming tour. Rehearsal lasted till 5 and the girls finally went home and got ready to enjoy a movie night at Haruna’s. At least that’s what they thought.

“ding dong” “ding dong” Haruna opened the door and all of a sudden....
HARU!!!!! Tomomi said as she rushed inside Haruna’s apartment. She was carrying a couple of snacks and some oolong tea to have during the movie.
“ your super hyper. How come?’’
“cause there’s gonna be free ice cream! I’m not gonna lose this one! You guys can have the batsu drink. Im always getting it that's why.” Tomomi said while she put the stuff down on the counter.
Haruna let out a small laugh. “ That’s true, you always end up with it.” The doorbell rang again and Mami and Rina were waiting with some pizza.
“ PIZZA!!!” Mami said laughing, her and Rina were having their own conversation when Haruna finally opened the door.
“ douzo” Haruna politely bowed.
“ arigatou!” said Mami and Rina in unison.
As the members took some time to settle down, Haruna brought out some of the most scary movies she could think of.
“ so which one you guys wanna watch? its between nightmare on elm street or Freddy vs. Jason?”
The members really didn't wanna watch any of them but....
“ I heard Freddy vs. Jason is pretty wicked, but I never really watched the other one.” Said Rina
“ how about we don't watch either? Tomomi suggested, she was nervous and freaking out and the lights were still on.
“ well I watched Freddy vs. Jason and my friends lent this one to me so I guess were watching the other one.” Haruna took out the DVD and place it into the DVD player.
She went to go grab the drinks and placed it on top the table in front of the TV where a hot pizza was sitting. Haruna went to turn off the lights and started to play the movie “ The nightmare on Elm Street”
The eerie beginning of the movie made Tomo freak out but she bit her tongue so she wouldn't have to buy everyone ice cream and drink a punishment.
Half way through the movie the members were all holding each other, they couldn't bare watching Freddy watch their every move and somehow find them when they least expect it. The killing scenes made all the members close their eyes and trying to hold in the desire to scream at the top of their lungs. Finally Tomomi was losing it and she snapped, she screamed and went to hide in a corner, wanting the movie to end already. Haruna got up and turned on the lights.

“ finally, I didn't think anyone was gonna scream, but man that movie was intense, I felt really uneasy...” Haruna said.

“ OLY MOLIES!!! I thought I was gonna die.... that movie was to intense for me.... I felt I was the person getting hacked and slashed to shreds....” Mami said with horror and relief that it was finally over.

Haruna went and turned off the DVD player and started cleaning up. Haruna finished and turned to Tomomi.
“ Tomo, you were the first person to scream so you gotta buy us ice cream and have a punishment drink!” she was grinning at Tomo.
The members clapped and Tomomi was making a sour face.

“Man....I cant believe I got stuck with punishment again....” Tomomi made a sad face.

“ Cheer up Tomo, you’ll definitely win the next game” Mami tried to ease Tomo.

Haruna, Rina and Mami went to go make Tomomi’s batsu drink while Tomo waited out in living room. A couple minutes passed and Tomomi heard a weird wind noise from outside. The feeling of eeriness made Tomomi stand up and look around.

“Okay im over reacting, im freaking out but there’s nothing going on. Pull yourself together Tomo.” She thought in her head. But that feeling kept itself attached and left her uneasy, as if someone was watching her.

Suddenly there was a knocking on the door. Tomomi jumped up and slowly and cautiously walked over and peeked through the peep hole. The movie had made an impact on Tomo’s mind. Through the peephole there was a man standing outside in a business suit. Tomo breathed with relief and she opened the door.

“ good evening madam” said the man
“ good evening” Tomomi replied

“ I was wondering if you wouldn't mind hearing a quick story from me” he said

Tomo was baffled by his question but since it was better than just sitting the living room by herself freaking out by herself she decided to listen to his story.

“ sure, what kind of story is it?” she asked

“ a simple statement I would like to share.” He was starting to seem like a shady person but Tomo was afraid to do anything.
“ you are being watched. Try not to tell others, otherwise you will meet your fate. You have been warned.” And all of a sudden Tomomi saw the man disappear.

She was freaking out, Tomomi slammed the door shut and sprinted into the kitchen and was beginning to have tears in her eyes. Haruna, Rina and Mami looked up and wondering what was wrong.
“ Tomo what’s wrong, why you crying?” Mami asked with a worried look.

“ maybe the movie’s getting to her” said Rina.
“ Tomo you okay there? Haruna asked

“ Okay either im dreaming or I am really freaked out. Someone was just at the door and he told me “you are being watched. Try not to run, otherwise you will meet your fate. You have been warned” and then when I turn around for a quick look behind all of a sudden he disappeared!! I didn't see that person running down the stairs of make any noise!” Tomomi was panting and couldn't day another word. She was out of breath.

“ Tomo are you okay??” Haruna asked with worry written all over her face. Haruna was beginning to wonder if watching the movie had made Tomomi snap.

“ I’m perfectly fine!!!” Tomo said in her defense. “ but that guy disappearing all of a sudden is freaking me out!!!”

“ I think your over reacting. Maybe you should take a seat and drink some water.” Mami suggested because she was worried about Tomo’s well being.

Then Tomomi went silent. Behind Mami and Haruna was a figure with a black coat, he was covered in blood and was holding a giant Katana smeared in dark red blood, it dripped on the floor and was ready to strike Mami and slice her in half. He gave a smirk and smiled at Tomomi.

“I warned you not to tell anyone. All your friends, and you will meet a dying fate.”

Then he held his katana high in the air above Mami and then....

sorry its the first chapter and it was kinda slow but i'm trying to make up for it in chapter 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Re: Nightmare
Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
HOMG We're on a SCANDAL fanfiction high! Oh please continue~!!

Yours is GREAT keep going urgh god... gahhh Dance Don't say you're isn't good enough compared others... unless you fishing for a compliment... Hmmm but its good all fanfics have their all uniqueness just like their authors :3 you don't differ from that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
haha nah im jus happy to share a story with everyone. thanks for reading though. Happy

I'm starting chapter 2 so it should be done by tomorrow if not well hopefully saturday. i jus came up with this story land was like i wonder if this would be a good fanfic, haha

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 am

atamarashi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really enjoyed reading that, it had me on the edge of my seat, even up to that cliff hanger.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

No matter what kind of sadness happens today, you can make your own HAPPINESS tomorrow.
It makes no difference in the number of tears,
The amount of happiness is up to you.
- Rina Suzuki

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
That's a great fic so far! Enjoyed it very much! SH is on a fanfic fever!! We must keep going! <3

Ah... I love Timo in the fic... Looking forward to next chapter! Clap Amazed

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
thanks for reading guys! i should be done with chapter 2 by tonight cuz idk where all this ideas are coming from. so i'll post it later tonight and begin chapter 3 before i forget everything i have in my head.

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:41 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
sorry for the double posting, this is a one time deal of double posting. i apologize for my double posting

so here's chapter 2

Spoiler:
Chapter 2

Then he held his katana high in the air above Mami and then....

Tomomi was held to the ground. She couldn't move as if the ground had hands and was pinning her down. Fear was striking her body. But she finally let out a sound. A scream of terror.

“MAMI!!!!! HARUNA!!!! Behind you!!!” Tomomi yelled at the top of her lungs.

Both members turned around to see blood red eyes staring and a katana coming down at Mami’s head at full speed.

“ OLY CRACKERJACKS!!!!!!!” Mami and Haruna dodged right before Mami got split in two. The katana was rooted into the table with blood staining the beautiful wood.

“WTH???????!!!!!!!!!! Tomomi what in the world is going on?” Haruna asked with a panicked breath.

“ I have no idea!!! Don't’ ask me!!! All I know is we gotta run!!!!”

The members dashed out of the kitchen like there was no tomorrow. They ran out of Haruna’s apartment and headed towards the nearby police box. The members were out of breath and they ran into the police box.

“HELP!!!! Please you gotta help us!! There’s a freaking crazy dude attacking us right now!!!” Rina said panicking and scared to death.

There was a police man behind the counter. He didn't look up when Rina was shouting.

“ are you sure? This better not be a joke, I swear you kids these days know how to make my job.....” the police man slowly stood up “My job a lot easier” his eyes became blood red and he became the man chasing them. Suddenly a katana came out of nowhere and he swung it. It missed Rina’s head by a centimeter but didn't come out unharmed, she had a gash on the side of her arm dripping with blood.....

“damn it!!! What the hell is going on here???!!!! Mami and Tomomi was seriously freaked, they couldn't keep their composure for much longer.

“ We have to get Rina and get her to a hospital!!!” Tomomi was grabbing a semi conscious Rina who was soaked in her own warm blood.

“ I cant feel my legs...I feel light headed..” Rina was fading in and out.

“Don't worry Rina, we’ll get you to a hospital soon” Tomomi was having a lot of trouble trying to hold Rina

suddenly the man came behind Tomomi and grinned.

“ are you going to keep standing there?” Said the man in black and he held his sword high above her head and Tomomi was frozen, fear anchored her down and having Rina being held by her wasn't making it any lighter. As he made a movement to hack Tomomi, she closed her eyes and wished she wake up from this nightmare, none of this was happening. It was all a very bad dream.

Everything was in slow motion, Tomomi felt her life flashed in front of her. She held Rina tightly and wanted this to end..

Then she heard a thud. Haruna had knocked the man in the coat and he fell to the ground.

“ I swear going to the gym has paid off....” Haruna said in a short breath and she helped Tomo carry Rina away from harm. Mami shortly came and picked up Rina’s legs and the 3 of them ran as fast as they could go and headed to the nearest hospital

As they neared the hospital Haruna let Mami and Tomomi take Rina up to the emergency room.

Mami and Tomo looked at Haruna and asked her what she was planning to do.

“ I’m gonna keep watch, I’ll wait outside the emergency room while you guys watch over Rina.” Said Haruna. But she was shaking all around, her body couldn't keep still, she was afraid.

“ Haru your nuts!! Don't do it, what if he comes back? What are you gonna do then?!” Tomomi asked in fear for Haruna’s safety.

“Just listen to me and trust me.” Haruna said with shaky confidence.

Tomo and Mami wouldn't argue anymore and hurried to take Rina to the emergency. Haruna then looked for some kind of tool that she could use to defend herself in case the man in the coat came back.

“ damn it a hospital would seriously be the last place to find some kind of weapon. Definitely not taking shelter here in the case of a zombie attack or something.” Haruna said and she finally found some kind of pole. She held it close to her fearing someone was about to jump out of somewhere.

“ Okay I wanna know how the hell a scary movie night turned into a freaking life or death match.” Haruna held her pole and her senses were at their high.

Meanwhile Rina was in the emergency room and was getting surgery on her arm. She was unconscious and barely breathing because she lost so much blood.

“ okay I officially hate graveyard shifts at hospitals...” Mami said with fear. “games in these kind of settings are fun, but damn in real life......I feel like something can go wrong...”

Tomomi nodded in agreement as they waited for the doctors to finish on Rina. 20 minutes had passed, then an hour passed, the doctors had fixed Rina and she was brought to another room. Mami and Tomomi followed the doctors, holding each other and hoped Haruna and Rina were gonna be alright.

The doctors placed Rina in a brightly lighted room and Mami and Tomomi sat next her bedside and watched as Rina slept in peace.

“ I wonder if Haruna is okay.” Mami wondered.

Suddenly the door opened and Tomo and Mami jumped out in surprise and fear. Haruna walked in and held her pole.

“ you guys make it look like you seen a ghost.” She let out a small grin.

“ we thought that guy in the coat was here!” Mami and Tomo said in unison. Haruna went to Rina’s side and looked at her peaceful face.

“ Okay I wanna know how a scary movie night went completely to a life and death thing. What the hell is going on?” Mami asked in confusion

“ me and Haru are on the same page. We don't know how this even happened.” Tomomi said.

“ what I wanna know how this guy can keep finding us and how the hell he’s always in the same place as whenever we try to get away. And why us?” Haruna pondered on the issue. Mami and Tomomi were confused as well when suddenly the lights started flickering.

“ what the hell? What’s up with lights? Mami said. She went to the door and called for the doctor.

“ Sumimasen? Sensei?” Mami called.

A nurse walked over towards the room....but as soon as the nurse walked over she dropped dead right in front of Mami with a dagger deep into her back and it stained the floor blood red.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mami screamed at the top of her lungs. Haruna and Tomomi turned around and saw the dead body lying there and they grabbed Mami and locked the door.

Mami was scared, she did not want to see another dead body.

“ OLY CRAP what the hell is going on!?” Tomomi was about to cry. Why is this happening??? SCANDAL was greatly confused and it wouldn't get any better. Suddenly the lights went out and it became pitch black. Nothing but the moon’s light shone into the dark room.

“Haruna....” Mami said as she held Haru tightly.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and off, and the suddenly at instances, the cameras in the room caught a figure lurking behind Mami but disappeared. Then the lights went off again, and then a soft whisper that only Mami heard.

“ since the other one didn’t die, you can be first....” the whisper disappeared and then a scream followed, it was Mami. Suddenly Haruna didn't feel an arm around her’s anymore.

The lights turned back on and Mami was gone. Haruna and Tomomi were completely freaked.

“ Okay this is really bad, what happened to Mami?” Tomomi was in a state of shock and horror. Nothing was making sense, if this was a nightmare she wanted to wake up from it, Haruna felt the same, but somehow they were in reality.

“ I’m gonna go look for Mami” Haruna said bravely. Tomomi looked at her like she was the most craziest person in the world.

“ Haruna you can’t! what if he gets you and Mami? Then what?” said Tomomi and she cried so hard and sobbed, she was sad her friend and duo partner might be gone forever.

“ I can’t just leave Mami, she’s our friend and we need to go save her.” Haruna tried to stay calm and cool but that wasn't really working out for her, she was terrified of what she might find, and who.

“ Tomo, I want you to watch over Rina, keep her safe, and use this if you have to protect yourself.” Haruna tossed a sharp ended broken pole to Tomomi.

“ I’ll be back” and Haruna left the room. Tomomi was all alone, and guarding Rina in the lightly dimmed room.

“ I am really creeped out.....hospitals pitch black are not the ideal place to be........” Haruna walked around the hospital and looked everywhere for Mami hoping she was alright and she was able to get away.

Haruna continued to roam the empty hospital, it was lifeless, she walked around and found all the bodies of the staff working the shift on the ground brutally murdered. One body had their face completely become disfigured that you couldn’t tell if it was a man or woman. Haruna grew even more tense and whenever the slightest noise happened, her senses shot up and she held her pole ready to strike. Haruna finally reached one of the few rooms that she had yet to search, hopeing she would find Mami unharmed and not someone who was trying to tear her body apart.

She opened the door slowly. It was pitch dark, she couldn't see anything except for a bright white chord hanging from the ceiling. Suddenly a hand was dropped and It hanged in front of Haruna.......

i wanted to put a little bit more scary aspects but i'll save that for the next chapter which will be up tomorrow.

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:52 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
OMG!! <3 I love this story now! Please continue... I love Haruna's leadership in this story but poor Rina... Looks like I have a great story that I need to continue reading tomorrow...

Btw, just how many chapters do you think this fic will be?? I wanna try and read this as long as I can and it keeps me at the edge of my seat!

Sweating

Mami-tasu!!!!! Cry

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:55 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
As a side note.... I'm pretty sure you can stop blood flow from the arm... and its not that seriously compared to strikes to the body and larger veins on the thighs...

But anyway I like how its going... they dropping one by one... heheheheheheheheheheehehe
Add some detail but I love it~! Perfect for halloween!

For once I wish SCANDAL could understand English... because we've got quality done fanfictions... just some aren't so G rated.

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
thanks guys. i was getting lazy and i forgot to add the part where blood stopped dripping on Rina's arm. haha but overall it turned out well. haha

i haven't really planned out the chapters, and the storyline is being made as i type out each chapter. but i don't plan to drag this for a long time because eventually there has to be an ending to this type of story. so I'm gonna give a guess of about 10 chapters at most if not possibly less. we'll see how the story progresses.

but i do have plans to have Rina come back in the next chapter so Rina fans she will be back.

however, spoiler alert: only one will be alive by the end. that's my intention.

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:28 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hawaii fan wrote:thanks guys. i was getting lazy and i forgot to add the part where blood stopped dripping on Rina's arm. haha but overall it turned out well. haha

i haven't really planned out the chapters, and the storyline is being made as i type out each chapter. but i don't plan to drag this for a long time because eventually there has to be an ending to this type of story. so I'm gonna give a guess of about 10 chapters at most if not possibly less. we'll see how the story progresses.

but i do have plans to have Rina come back in the next chapter so Rina fans she will be back.

however, spoiler alert: only one will be alive by the end. that's my intention.
LOL only one comes out alive... maybe lets strip her brain cells and make her delirious...

I think most will agree of the unplanned plot of each of our fanfictions.... I think thats where all the twists and turns come from. But you need to know your basic: how are you going to end it and maybe a vague idea as to what you want in body of the story.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:32 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
oooooo.... one comes out alive... perfect story for halloween! Looking forward to it! Well not to SCANDAL's deaths but to the story... You get what I mean!

Although... I am reluctant on some Scandal members getting killed by a massive katana.... will be a sad yet horrifying story as well....

Nice One

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:51 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
haha yep one is gonna come out alive but she won't be the same. however there's a nice twist at the end. at least i hope so but i have an idea of how i will end it. so the ending isn't so much I'm worried about. its more of how long i can keep making the story without running out of ideas too quickly.

chapter 3 is being worked on so i should have it up soon. i'm actually having fun writing this. haha i have so many ideas of how the story will flow and what will happen to each member. btw thanks for the great feedback. haha maybe the next story will be a comedy or something.

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Hawaii fan wrote:haha yep one is gonna come out alive but she won't be the same. however there's a nice twist at the end. at least i hope so but i have an idea of how i will end it. so the ending isn't so much I'm worried about. its more of how long i can keep making the story without running out of ideas too quickly.

chapter 3 is being worked on so i should have it up soon. i'm actually having fun writing this. haha i have so many ideas of how the story will flow and what will happen to each member. btw thanks for the great feedback. haha maybe the next story will be a comedy or something.

Now you know why we write fanfictions and we continue to do so; because its interesting and fun! Unlike a story created entirely by you, fanfictions give a you basic characters to work off which makes it all that easier and better.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:42 am

Reuiem.Sonores

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
And it was only just a dream... or was it? Nice fanfic. Nice One Would love to see the next chapter.

- Ominous Requiem.
Mourning Macabre.
Grieving Memories.
Melancholic Fate.
Saddened Truth.
Restrained Vessel.
Lugubrious Existence.
-
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 am

Nikkasa

International Performer
International Performer
kyyaaaa . nice fanfic Nice One looking forward for chapter 3~

Mamitasu love Melons ~(^v^~)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:28 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
okay here's chapter 3, i got kinda lazy but somehow finished it. okay I'm done for the day i did 3 weeks worth...haha jk jk but maybe i'll upload another chapter tomorrow if i feel like it.

Spoiler:
Chapter 3

Suddenly a hand was dropped and it hanged in front of Haruna.......

Haruna took out her cell phone and turned the flashlight on. There was something under her feet, and the room reeked of fresh blood. Then all of a sudden the lights became bright and she was shocked and was in a horrified state.

“OLY CRAP...........” she went dead silent, nothing could be compared to what she saw.

“Ma......Mami?” Haruna couldn't believe what she was seeing. Mami was hanging from the white chord. Her body was open as if someone ripped her apart. Blood was oozing out of her gut, then Haruna stepped back and she looked down to see Mami’s eyes gauged out and jus little mini round balls rolling around. She took a step closer to see what else had happened to her now former friend. She made Mami’s lifeless body face her.

“This is so wrong......in so many ways......” Mami’s torso all the way down to her hip were cut right down the middle. Her stomach sunk out and her head was slightly tilted towards one side and her eye sockets were completely empty. Her heart suddenly spurred blood on Haruna and she took a step back. She felt so sick to her stomach, she wanted to throw up. Then Mami’s legs were gone. Haruna looked around the room and was wondering where her legs were. Suddenly she felt tense as if some kind of presence was behind her.

Haruna quickly turned around and saw nothing. Then she slipped on the blood and fell on her butt when suddenly the white chord snapped and Mami’s body fell on top of Haruna.

“ OLY CRAP!” She shoved the lifeless body off of her. Haruna was covered in her friend’s fresh blood. And then she saw Mami’s legs in a corner of the room. There was a white piece of paper on it. Haruna walked over and read the note.

“One down, 3 to go. I’m having fun, make it more interesting for me. Your friend put up a fight but I got bored. I hope your more of a match otherwise I’ll be bored and that wouldn't be cool. Oh by the way if the other 2 aren’t in the room, you can guess what happened.

Signed,
Man in Black”

Haruna dashed out of the room and raced towards Rina and Tomomi hopeing nothing bad had happened. She gripped the note in her hand and held her pole ready to hit the living day lights out of someone. She wasn't ready to lose another close friend

Racing up the stairs her heart began racing like crazy, she reached Rina’s room and opened the door ready.

Tomomi was hugging Rina who finally became conscious and woke up from her painful yet peaceful sleep.

“OW!! TOMO THAT HURTS!!!” Rina said loudly and she turned to see Haruna standing there with her pole still held high.

“HARU! Your back!” Rina said with joy. Haruna was cautious and slowly entered the room making sure nothing was gonna pop up unexpected. She eased up a little and went next to Rina. Haruna gave a Rina a gentle hug, glad she was safe.

“ Hey, where’s Mami? I haven’t seen her.” Rina asked looking around the room with curious eyes.

Haruna couldn't bear it, not after seeing what had been done to Mami. It was too brutal for her to describe. She couldn’t muster the words to Rina and Tomo.

“ Yeah did you find Mami?” Tomomi asked with a tearful and sorrow face, she knew that Mami wasn't with her, she met her fate.

“ she’s gone......she’s not in a state you wanna see her in.” Haruna said with bitterness. Tears were building her eyes. She had never seen something like that in her life, especially to a good friend.

Tomomi sank into a depression and Rina jus sat there in her bed, wishing Mami was here making some kind of joke to brighten this dark and horrible day.

“What are we gonna do now?” Rina asked as she got outta bed painfully holding her wrapped arm.

“ we have to get out of here. I don't know where we can run too. This guy that’s chasing us, its like he knows wherever we are. I can’t wrap my mind around it.” Haruna said.

Suddenly that feeling of presence arose again and Haruna turned around, but nothing was there until she saw a figure standing behind Rina.

“OLY CRAP RINA DUCK NOW!!!!!!!!” Haruna shouted and she took a leap forward and blocked the katana that was meant to cut Rina’s head off.

“ ooh are your senses sharp now? Good good then I can have some fun, maybe I should go after you first. You’ll make things a lot more interesting!!!!” the man said hysterically.

Haruna held him long enough till Rina and Tomo were out of the room. She kicked him and she ran for the door. But he blocked her way as if the kick never fazed him.

“ come on now, the party’s just getting interesting! He slashed at Haruna again, she dodged it and she for his knee with her pole. She slammed the pole against his knee and she definitely heard the knee crack and she waited for him to scream in agony, but she heard no such cry. It didn't work.

“ what the.... you should be on the ground!” Haruna looked in horror.

The man in the coat looked at her with a big grin and he smiled.

“ is that all you got? I thought you were gonna hit harder than that.” He said in high voice. He was laughing, as if killing was a game to him.

“ you know I should’ve done a lot more to your friend. Maybe I should have had her arms taken apart and have them placed in her stomach or maybe down her throat.. ooh so many options. Oh well, I guess I know what to do when I’m through with you.” He said

“ okay seriously your freaking psycho! Why are you doing this and how the heck do you know where we are all the time?” Haruna asked holding her pole ready for another strike

“Hm, good question, hm how I find you....it’s not important. He held his katana in his right hand and brought it to his face and licked it.

“ Hm her blood tastes weird, maybe I should hurry up and kill the other two, maybe it’ll taste better”

This guys was a psycho. Haruna couldn't wrap her mind around this person.

Suddenly Haruna found herself on the ground blocking a near death blow to her chest

“ come come you shouldn't be dazing off like that’’ he let out a hysterical laugh, he raised the sword and swung down at Haruna but she rolled to the side barely avoiding it.

Haruna was running out of strength, the guy had monster strength and stamina Haruna was barely able to block the last couple hits.

“ crap at this rate I might as well be in the state like Mami” Haruna knew she was in a bad place.

Meanwhile Tomomi and Rina ran outside of the hospital, they looked up to see if Haruna got out.

“ where is she?” Tomomi looked desperately

Haruna was at her limit, she couldn't hold out much longer

“ see were running low there, I guess it was a good fight” “ indeed you were much more entertaining the last one” he said. “ you should feel honored, having last this long.”

Haruna couldn't move, she was exhausted and as soon as she let her guard down for a split second he was behind her and he dragged her out the window. They fell from the 4th story window and Haruna was headed toward the ground with her back landing first.

“ Thump!!!!!!”

Haruna hit the ground, she started bleeding immediately, her spine cracked and she felt sharp pains all over her body, her skull felt like a pancake and her body was losing life.

Rina and Tomo could only look in shock as Haruna lied there, not moving an inch.

“ Haru?” Rina said. She walked towards her fellow bandmate. Then a black coat came and covered Haruna

“looks like you're a goner. Well it was fun” the man in the coat had his hand on Haruna’s head and he wiped the blood off and he tasted it.

“ much better” he said with satisfaction.

Rina stood there in horror. Haruna was dying right before her eyes.

Tomomi began crying and suddenly she saw the black coat head for Rina.

“ I hope you can put up a good fight like she did” he said in a soft but evil voice.

Rina couldn't move. Haruna was lying there, lifeless..

“Haruna, your gonna be okay right? Your gonna be alright.... right?” Rina was reaching a breaking point. She began to tear

“ pathetic, I guess your not gonna be much of challenge” the man drew his katana.

“ well I guess there’s go 3.....” and he went for the stab and had a hit....

however what he stabbed wasn't Rina....

Haruna coughed out blood the katana had gone through her abdomen and through her back.

“ coughs out blood” Haruna’s eyes were slowing closing.

“ ho, you still had enough to move that broken body of your’s” the man said.

He pulled out his sword and Haruna collapsed to the ground, finally closing her eyes and drifted off, no longer feeling anything.

“Haru....” Rina said. She walked to Haruna’s lifeless body, she didn't care what happened to her, her friend died, right in front of her......

spoiler: next chapter won't be too brutal and it'll be an easy going chapter so i can give some time for Rina and Tomomi to some what prepare

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:39 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
WTF! HOMG WTF
I'm dazed... wow what a chapter... two down in one chapter... this is going quick! F*** this is Halloween!

Its good. KEEP GOING!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
NO!!!!. MAMI! HARU!
Your fanfic is good too, you know. And it's breaking my heart! The girls are dying one by one..T.T

Looking forward for the next chapter..Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
I want to kill the man in black.
first he cut my rina-chan , and now kills Haruna.

RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

k_concepcion18

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.scandaloid4.blog.com
kyaaaa~ gotta love the thrill! your fanfic totally gives us the halloween spirit. go for it! Nice One

and oh.. Rina chaaaan. .OMG.

"If you learn more, study more, but move less, you'll never change." ~ Rina Suzuki

RinaLoid

www.karenleonaconcepcion.blog.com
www.scandaloid4.blog.com
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
here's chapter 4, this chapter is kinda slow because i didn't wanna jus kill off all the members in one go so this chapter is gonna be a little laid back, easy going. next chapter will be epic. i hope. so i'll have chapter 5 up later tonight.

Spoiler:
Chapter 4

“Haru....” Rina said. She walked to Haruna’s lifeless body, she didn't care what happened to her, her friend died, right in front of her......

“ I’ll honor her deed. I’ll let both of you go for the night” and the man in the coat walked away. However he went towards Haruna’s body and felt the urge to stab her more.

“ aw what the heck, she was fun.” He stabbed her 50 more times in every single place one could think of. Both her hands were split with one hole each. Her legs, you couldn't count the holes. It was too grueling. Her entire body looked like cheese. Her face was the only thing left untouched.

“ don't let your guard down, I’ll make sure to come after you even more aggressive.” He disappeared into the night

“ Haru......” Rina said as she held Haruna’s lifeless and broken body.

“Haru......you’ll wake up right? You’ll be okay, your just sleeping that’s all. Yeah? Right?? Nee Haru? Haru?!” Rina said and she started to shake Haruna’s body hopeing she would wake up

Tomomi cam next to Rina and had her put Haruna down.

“ Rina lets go find something to eat.” And the two of them left leaving behind one of the worse experience they had ever felt and seen.

Tomo and Rina headed back to Rina’s apartment. Rina wouldn't talk at all, it was like the life was completely gone from her.

Tomomi understood though, seeing a friend brutally killed like that right in front of you will leave you scarred. She felt Rina’s pain.

Tomomi decided to make something small and something both their stomachs could hold. Throwing up after seeing and having the smell of blood in memory would make anyone sick.

Tomo made some hot chicken noodle soup and poured some for Rina.

“Rina, I made something for you, why don't you come eat?” Tomomi asked in a small voice

Rina got up like a zombie and sat and ate her soup. Tomomi looked at Rina and could tell her eyes had no color, no life in them. She was like a zombie.

“ Rina, are you gonna be okay?” Tomomi asked with a worried face. Rina wasn't making a sound. Then she suddenly stood up and told Tomomi she was going sleep.

Tomomi let her drift to her room. Tomo was in deep thought now, two of her good friends were brutally murdered. She couldn't sleep. If she tried nightmares would come back, seeing Haruna’s death replaying in her mind and seeing Mami disappear before her.

Tomomi was finally able to fall asleep, and the next day came in a flash. It was a bright and sunny day, Tomomi woke up to the sound of the door opening.

“huh......? who’s there?” Tomomi asked half awake.

“Im going out Tomo” Rina said in a hard tone.

“wait Rina where you going???” Tomomi quickly got up and followed Rina

Rina’s voice sounded evil. Like she wanted to hurt someone. What was going on now? Tomomi thought to herself. She followed Rina through the streets of everyday Tokyo. What was going on? Why were their people going on with their everyday lives? Why was it that only SCANDAL was having the worst nightmare one could live through. Tomomi was daunted by the fact so much she almost lost track of Rina. She caught up and she found Rina entering a gun and ammo shop.

“Why would she be here?” Tomomi thought for a moment and realized what Rina was trying to do.

“She’s not really gonna......” Tomomi rushed into the shop and sure enough Tomo found Rina holding a kimber stainless hand pistol. Rina went up to the counter and bought the gun with 5 packs of ammo. She sneaked in another hand gun.

Tomo went up to Rina who she thought was losing it and going mad

“What are you trying to do????!!!” Tomomi said in shock

“ Are you trying to get yourself killed here???” she followed Rina who completely ignored her out of the store and they headed back to her apartment.

Rina opened her door and headed to her room where she never came out for a long time.

Tomomi was worried, she was having the need to protect Rina because she didn't want to lose her too to this psycho like Mami and Haruna. She would snap and never live life again.

Tomomi drifted off into space. She was in a daze state, she wondered if this was all a bad dream, a really bad dream, none of this happened. At least that was what she had hoped for.

The day went by and early drifted on. Rina finally came out of her room and Tomo shot up from her dazed self.

“ you okay there?” she asked Rina with worry.

“ Im fine” Rina said in a cold voice.

Tomomi was worried, Rina had snapped, she had gone mad. Well if you saw your friend killed like that maybe you were mad enough to try and take revenge or something. But she knew Rina had lost it. Rina died last night. Her heart had died and she was a cold blooded person.

“ So what are you planning to do?” asked Tomomi. She wondered what kind of plan she was planning.

“It's either kill or be killed. Simple as that” Rina said as she lock and loaded her gun.

Rina tossed the other gun she had bought to Tomo. Tomo freaked out hopeing she didn't shoot someone’s head off.

“OLY CRAP! Don't do that!!! I thought I was gonna shoot your head off.” Tomomi said in horror.

Rina brushed off her comment and went outside. Tomomi followed suit. Somehow she had a feeling something was going to go wrong tonight. That feeling attached to her and she lock and loaded her gun.

It was a cool night in Tokyo. The clouds however hovered above in a dark gray in the setting sun’s light. It was going to rain.

“ Aw man its gonna rain tonight......” Tomomi said with gloom

Rina wasn't paying attention to Tomo at all. She became a hunter. She was ready to take on this black coated man. It was revenge for what he did to Haruna and Mami.

“ I’ll make sure he’s full of holes. He can die in the worst pain for all I care.” Rina was not her cheerful self. She was a self cold blooded hunter. The previous night had become her hell. Rina died that night, she left her heart with Haruna’s lifeless body.

The last of the sunset faded away and the night took over Tokyo. Then it began to rain......the drops made Tomomi think of the rain as tears, tears she felt Haruna and Mami cried during the last few moments of life.

Then that all changed. He was standing there. Waiting in darkness, rain dripped from his coat. His eyes stared down Tomomi, she felt paralyzed. Her body was feeling numb, as if fear had complete control over her body. His blood red eyes sent chills down her spine. Tomo reached for her gun. Then she saw nothing in front of her. He had disappeared. She began to panic. Thoughts raced like crazy all around her mind. Then.......

“ What’s the gun for?” he whispered and he was right in front of her as if he appeared spontaneously like magic. He held his sword in his left hand and had his right stroke Tomo’s face.

“ I wonder, if fear makes the blood taste better.” He said in a sinister voice,

Tomo was shaking, she couldn't hold the gun properly, life felt short, as if this was the moment. She held her breath and she shot at point blank.

“BOOM!!!” the gun fired

Tomo opened her eyes, no one was there. She looked to the ground to see if he was lying in blood. There was nothing there.

“ You know, that would have probably have killed me if that hit” the man said in a soft whisper.

Tomo shot her gun again and he dodged it like nothing.

Rina looked over to Tomo she saw her target. She needed to have a good shot, in order to end this hell.

The man came over to Tomomi and he held her gun hand high in the air.

“ no please, let me go!!!” Tomo shouted in plea and fear.

“ This is so entertaining, seeing you scream, watching you cower in fear.” “ this is what I love” he said with a horror smile.

Then Rina pointed her gun at his head, she wanted to end now.

“BAM!!!”

Tomomi was free but........

Spoiler alert: i decided when to end the story so theres gonna be a couple more chapters and then the conclusion

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
OH NO ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! Dance
ANOTHER GONE
ANOTHER GONE
ANOTHER BITES THE DUST

Oh god has Rina turned into some Macbeth character or something?!

You do know Firearms are literally out of reach for most civilians in Japan... In reality neither Rina or Tomo could have gotten access to real firearms. So lets make this story in America lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 am

parkel

International Performer
International Performer
Can't get enough of this.
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

こんにゃちわ!~
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 am

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
Woohoo! Chapter 5 is up! and this is the ending of the short and fun fanfic. i hope you guys enjoyed it. i hope the ending is okay..... but have fun reading it. maybe i'll come up with another story to share with you all.

happy reading

Spoiler:
Chapter 5

Then Rina pointed her gun at his head, she wanted to end it now.

“BAM!!!”

Tomomi was free but........

The man in the coat had dodged it. He looked at Rina with a smile.

“ ooh you were going for the kill there. I can feel your anger, your cold blooded now.” He said with a grin

“ Are you done tormenting her?” Rina asked holding her gun up and she fired another shot at his face.

“BAM!!!” he dodged it. He wasn't fazed by Rina’s cold blood self, rather he was enjoying her anger, her sorrow and heartbreak.

“ Those eyes, what wonderful eyes. I like them. Show me more......” he ran towards Rina at full speed and he swung his sword high in the air. Rina quickly took out a hunting knife she had hidden in her pocket. She blocked his strike.

“You have a lot of surprises today don't you!” he used more force to try push Rina to the ground. She held her ground long enough and pushed him off.

Rina fought as if it was in her blood. She had natural instincts and stood her ground. The man in black kept hacking and slashing. He couldn't land a single blow, but his smile sent chills, he was enjoying it. His blows became even more powerful. He swung his sword and Rina kept blocking, she was on the defensive. But she grew more and more angry, she wanted to murder him, causing so much pain and grief not only to herself, but to two of her close friends. Her defense began to turn into a brutal offense. She started attacking.
It was his turn to feel fear, to fend for life. Rina started shooting her gun at him with rapid fire, he dodged most of the bullets but Rina was coming near point blank range and he couldn't get away fast enough. He took several bullets through his stomach, his legs, his arms, even his chest. He wouldn't die. Yet Rina kept attacking, she had a killer’s eyes, she wasn't going to stop. Her rampage was brutal. She hacked at his legs, she broke his knee caps. Then she used her hunting knife and stabbed through his chest 8 times, with each stab filled with more hatred.

“you have no idea what you put me through. I want to see you fend for your life, and die.” Rina said with a strong hatred tone.

The man could only laugh. He dodged Rina’s attempt at another stab and took a step back

“ you can’t do it, your anger, your hatred isn’t enough.” He said with grim smile. “ I wonder what would make you lose it, what would make you even more of a killer, I want to see your eyes be filled with nothing but hatred, anger.” He drew his sword to his face.

His eyes turned towards Tomomi. He had a smile of satisfaction on his face, Tomomi looked at him in horror, he crept towards Tomo. Slowly he wanted to make Rina feel the heartbreak, the sadness and the hatred he craved from her.

Rina was losing it, she couldn't allow him to take the last person close to her. She ran at full speed and shot him at point blank in the back.

The man in black stopped in his tracks, Rina looked to see if he was dead. Then he smiled.

He grabbed Rina’s neck and held her high in the air.

“ your naïve.” He grinned, “ you don't have what it takes. Show me more of your heartless self, then maybe I’ll change my opinion.” He said as he choked Rina, she was losing air fast, she couldn't get his hand to let go. She flinged her feet but he punched it away.

“ damn.......it” Rina said as she gasped for breath.

Then a gunshot went through the man’s arm. His grip let go of Rina and she dropped to the ground. Rina gasped for air and started choking. She picked up her gun and knife and backed away.

“Rina are you okay?!” Tomomi shouted

“I’m fine” she said.

The man got his arm and tweaked it a little to the right and he shook his hand.

“ geez, that made my arm cramp,” he said with a laugh. He wasn't human. Tomomi was baffled by how this person can’t die, how was he sustaining all these blows and not bleeding?? Or even dying from them? Was he human at all?

“ you are always daydreaming over here, when you gonna learn never to leave yourself so WIDE OPEN!!!” Tomomi was pointing her gun at his chest and shot.

BOOM!!!

She had shot a nice round hole in his chest where his heart was and he flew across the street. Tomomi was sent flying backwards a small ways because of the aftershock of the pistol, she wasn't used to using guns.

The man slowly got up, he had finally started to bleed, his heart was gushing blood out, you could see his whole skeleton and his lungs that surrounded the tiny but vital organ.

Yet he continued to laugh but Rina sensed something was wrong. He was finally reaching his limit she thought. She reloaded her gun and was ready to try out her method
“If I can shoot his brain, I wonder if it’ll finally kill him.” Rina thought.

The man was slowing down, Rina had the perfect chance, she aimed for his head. She set her eyes and then

BAM!!!!!!

She shot his head, the bullet went straight through his skull and out.

He finally fell to the ground. It was over

Rina walked over towards the dead body, finally her hell was over, she could live a somewhat normal life, except she won’t have two of her friends to brighten her day.

Tomomi started running towards Rina, she wanted to give her a hug. Their hell was over........at least that what they both thought.

Rina looked at Tomomi who suddenly stopped running,

“Tomo!! What’s wrong?” Rina giggled slightly, “ you tired from the day?”

Tomomi never gave a response

“ Hey Tomo what’s wrong?” Rina shouted.

Rina started to freak out, she turned around and looked for the man’s body, instead Haruna’s body was lying in front of her. Rina turned back to see Tomomi......being slashed in half and stabbed through.

“Coughs out blood” Tomomi was stabbed through her heart. She was closing her eyes, she couldn't see anything, she was feeling light, her body felt like a feather to her all of a sudden. Her top half of her body fell off her lower.....creating a pool of blood

The katana was slowly pulled out and was washed with fresh blood. Tomomi dropped to the ground like a fly and she was no more. She was gone. Dead.

He grinned and gave a small chuckle.

Rina stood there in horror, how could that be possible? How could Haruna’s body be replacing his all of a sudden? Did he bring her body with him? How was anything making sense? Rina was sure of herself that she shot him straight through the head. She saw him lying on the ground in front of her after she shot him. How was Haruna’s body there instead of his? Nothing made sense to Rina anymore, it’s as if the world had gone mad. And then how could he have gotten to Tomomi? It wasn't making sense. Rina was lost

“ why, how can..........this can’t be..........” Rina said with confusion. Her desire to kill him was beginning to grow. Her anger was burning her soul, her anger fueled her emotions. She didn't give a crap anymore, she was going all out. Rina grabbed her knife and gun and she started going berserk, her eyes filled with tears, her friends were murdered, all gone, as if nothing.

Rina had no desire to think anymore, she reacted on pure emotion and instinct. The man smiled at her and responded with strikes and blows that were so powerful Rina couldn’t block them. She took blows to her arms, her shoulders, her legs, she had so many cuts, gashes and yet she didn't feel it at all, she was focused on killing the man in front of her even if it meant she was killed in the process.

“ You have made my life a living hell in jus 2 days, I hate you for doing this to my friends. They didn't deserve the fate you gave them. I will kill you!” Rina shouted and she lunged at the man once again, and this time it would be her last.

She had made a stab into his heart, this time it wasn't someone else’s body, it was his own. He spit blood out on Rina, her face was covered in his. But she didn't leave unharmed either. He stabbed her right before she did. Right in the middle of her body.

Rina coughed out blood and saw his face, his face wasn't what she was expecting. They drew their weapons out from each other and when they did both of them fell and collapsed to the ground.

Rina laid on the ground looking at the sky, Rain was down pouring the night was pitch black, there was some light coming from the street light.

“ His face.......Why was his face......” Rina closed her eyes and slept, she was dead..........

“ WHAT THE HELL???!!!!” Rina got up the same time as all the other members. Haruna, Mami and Tomomi woke up and looked at each other like a bad dream had finally ended.

“What the hell jus happened? I had the worst nightmare ever...... I was cut in half by this crazy dude.....and then stabbed right here” Tomomi pointed to her heart.

“ You had that nightmare too?” Mami asked “ I was freaking hanging from the ceiling with my eye sockets empty, my legs were cut off and my whole front was cut open!!!” Mami was grossed out by the image.....

“ At least you weren’t fighting some dude in a black coat and then all of a sudden he drags you out a window and you fall from like 4 stories and have your spine crack and break and then you protect someone and get stabbed in the abdomen. And then he decides to stab me another 50 times in places I don't even want to talk about.” Haruna said with relief that the nightmare was over.

Rina looked at the other members.

“ well at least you guys didn't get a big fat gash in your arm at the beginning and then get surgery and then watch as your friend is brutually killed right in front of you and then you see the guy stabbing her more, after he kills her. Then you guys didn't end up losing it and become a cold blooded killer and in the end, I end up dying from stabbing him, he stabbed me back.!” Said Rina

The 4 of them jus looked at each other.

“ Okay no more scary movie nights........” Haruna suggested.

“ yeah!! That was freaking intense, I thought I was re-living the movie all over again in my dream turned horrible nightmare!” Tomomi said with fear.

The 4 of them agreed and Haruna opened the windows, it was a bright and sunny day, the sun was shining into Haruna’s apartment. Then Haruna’s doorbell rang.

“ding dong” “ding dong”

“ coming!” Haruna ran over to the door and opened it. A man in a black trench coat with a Hat said his greetings.

“ good morning madam” I was wondering if......

THE END!

i'll leave the face part and the ending to your imagination.

"You can go anywhere.

Back to top Go down