SCANDAL is on Instagram?
Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 am

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hello all, I'm using my iphone now with instagram and suddenly when I upload the picture of Queens are trumps cover, on my notification there is "scandal_haruna likes your picture" somethin like that, and when i open the profile, its almost the same as the twitter account.

I wonder if it is they're real instagram account or is it fake like others in facebook Frustrated

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL is on Instagram?
Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:48 am

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ummmm, anyone? or I should post in SCANDAL Talk? Silence

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 am

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
I don't have instagram but when my sister posted my photo from scashop it also had that notif "scandal_haruna likes your picture" I think it's just a fan made account. Happy

Last edited by Mewithoutyou93 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:33 am

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i dont have instagram, but if it is them, damn you sure are lucky lol

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:45 am

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah but when i check the account of Rina, its like Rina has the complete pictures than the other and it is the hobby of Rina posting"

I just want to confirm if that is the real account, because they have a star in the middle of their account on instagram, the sam like the twitter account

Back to top Go down