StarCraft II [Page 2 of 3]

Re: StarCraft II
Posted Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah.. those aren't the Thors I saw during Beta, lol.

StarCraft II - Page 2 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They physically shrunk the Thor, too, in one of the more recent patches.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Redrum

Redrum

Caless Student
Caless Student
New commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxrTk_sOasM

It says "the wait is over" but the release date is July 27 Thinking

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 am

Jerec

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A little less than 2 weeks to release.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
3 days left until release. I'm planning on heading out with my cousins on the midnight opening for this!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:24 am

alrick13

alrick13

Just realize there is no medic for the skirmish mode....

StarCraft II - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Hey alrick, if you are playing multiplayer mode, you will only have a healer known as the medivac. You can build it at the Starport.

If you're playing campaign, you can build both medivac and medics.

A lot of the things are considered balanced right now, but since it's barely been out for a month, there might be a lot of changes in the future.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:03 pm

alrick13

alrick13

it would be nice if they made an option for the ghost "snipe" skill auto cast but then again it will be imba

StarCraft II - Page 2 AzwBVmg
SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
That would definitely imbalanced, since there is 0 cooldown between shots, and if he's at max energy, which would be about 10 shots.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Thebestintest

Thebestintest

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://gulptan.deviantart.com/    and     https://www.youtube.com
ooh awsome people here play SC2 !! i played the beta too and the game now of course Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 am

Goldenarms

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i haven't play this game yet

oh man the graphics are awesome... nice screenshots

StarCraft II - Page 2 Kojiharufinal
Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am sorry for reviving a thread so old, but I didn't see any newer one and thought it would be best to revive this one instead of creating a new one.

So who plays it? Or still plays? Would be great if we could play together =). I'm on NA server, anyone interested?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 am

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
im in sea server... but seldom plays it... because rarely have any friends to play... more of a causal player in sc2 than those elite players out there... *cough* kor..eans..*cough cough*

StarCraft II - Page 2 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, me too, I don't have many friends who play it, that's why I was seeing if someone here played it Onion Smile , pity your in sea server.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 am

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I still play, although when I do play, it's when my friends want to play it.

I don't usually instigate playing games these days. :p

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:50 pm

asuna

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
HirumaKyo wrote:im in sea server... but seldom plays it... because rarely have any friends to play... more of a causal player in sc2 than those elite players out there... *cough* kor..eans..*cough cough*

I play Bnet in SEA server too! *hi-fives*

maybe u could add me on Bnet? my user's asuna

don't play that often though, if u wana play u can drop me a msg or something :3

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:I still play, although when I do play, it's when my friends want to play it.

I don't usually instigate playing games these days. :p

If I play, it is mostly in weekends, but yeah I usually only play when friends play because it can be kinda frustrating if you are doing anything else then 1v1, with randomers... (although my friends sucks .evilgrin. but even so at least it can be funny and I can usually guide them on what to do... so it's not so infuriating hehe).
But well if you want to add me my user's Hammer, character code is 675. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Hagalaz

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
asuna wrote:
HirumaKyo wrote:im in sea server... but seldom plays it... because rarely have any friends to play... more of a causal player in sc2 than those elite players out there... *cough* kor..eans..*cough cough*

don't play that often though, if u wana play u can drop me a msg or something :3

I'm also on the Bnet SEA server. Play fairly regularly. Feel free to message me if you want to add me :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 pm

HirumaKyo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
asuna wrote:

haha... sounds like a good idea... though i havent been playing sc2 for long, my skills may have "died" down... .lol.

StarCraft II - Page 2 ToriiGateKamiworkssignature2
Rina's cutest moment
Haruna: Chicken rice.. 2 days... *Rina posed with 2 fingers!!* LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 am

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok you guys, me and Hagalaz just played some awesome matches over at NA server, won most of it, and had a good deal of fun, so anyone else interested in joining our little team, feel free to tell us, we don't care if your bad, if your good, if your horrible, whatever, we are just playing for funz when we have time and want to.

So if your interest, then come and let's pwn some loosers people together. Ho Onion

Who knows, if more people join we can make an SH team TOJ Onion that would be awesome...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 am

Hagalaz

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hammer wrote:Ok you guys, me and Hagalaz just played some awesome matches over at NA server, won most of it, and had a good deal of fun, so anyone else interested in joining our little team, feel free to tell us, we don't care if your bad, if your good, if your horrible, whatever, we are just playing for funz when we have time and want to.

So if your interest, then come and let's pwn some loosers people together. StarCraft II - Page 2 839664

Who knows, if more people join we can make an SH team StarCraft II - Page 2 867634 that would be awesome...

As I briefly mentioned a few posts back, I played on the SEA
region. I have become more frequent on the NA server than the SEA
server, however I do have access to and can play on either of them. So those who only have access to SEA don't have to feel left out in that respect.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 am

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Actually I believe everyone who plays in the SEA server has free access to NA server if they want... I remember something like that... and i went to check and here it is...

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/72596

Apparently anyone who has the SEA server can access both the SEA server and NA server if they wish with no additional cost. Although people who have the NA version can't play on the SEA server...

So yeah... I think everyone can play together no problem. I am not sure though... someone who has SEA server has to confirm it... was this how you did it Hagalaz?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 am

Hagalaz

Hagalaz

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I had to log into bnet and just activate the NA pass. I'm not sure it was everyone who has the SEA region version was given access, it might have only been those who purchased an English language SEA version as it had something to do with the cross game Real ID not working for those who lived in the SEA region due to being forced onto a different region for SCII than what they had been on for WoW (based in NA).

Allowing access to the NA region in SCII for these people meant that they could play SCII and have cross game Real ID chat with those who were currently logged onto WoW. That's what makes me think it might only be English language SEA versions.

EDIT: "Q: Who is eligible to play on the North American servers? How much will this cost?

A: All players, including those in the regions of Hong Kong and Macau, who purchase the English Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand standard or Collector’s Edition of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will have the option of playing on the North American Battle.net servers in addition to the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand servers. The option to play on North American Battle.net servers will come at no additional cost to players who have purchased the Southeast Asia/Australia/New Zealand version of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty."

That came from the link you posted. It says only English SEA versions were given the option.

Last edited by Hagalaz on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added region access information.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:56 am

Hammer

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oh yeah shame... didn't read it well enough... oh well. Shame... I hope everyone bought the english version Hohoho Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 am

Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Anyone else excited for the expansion pack coming out tonight?

Back to top Go down