Accepting changes..
Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 am

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

When I was roaming around the previous topics here in SH, I've read some complaints and questions every time that Scandal will do or have done something new, like them being too girly, dancing, seems going out from their garage rock genre, going to mainstream pop, rapping, being to techy with their sounds, not wearing school uniforms, and other stuff that seems new for you that you didn't liked at the first time you've seen or heard from them or until now, so my question is... have you accepted these changes or any other changes that might occur in the future?

My answer first..hehe
I have compared, not all but some of what I've read here, some comments from the past when they encounter something new, they complain a lot about it but after few months, they are already loving it, which means some of us have accepted these changes already including me.

Because we must accept that fact that things change right?.. Even our physical appearances, we grow old, we experience a lot of changes. But as for what I've observed from Scandal, for me nothing was changed in their music, it just got better, I know their stepping out of the box (genre) sometimes just to let people know that they can do more and show more for their fans that would like something new from them,.. but they never forget to go back to their original genre. I think they're just considering all of the fans that had supported them to whatever they have now that they didn't had on their first few years and everything that they have changed or improved...yes they have changed their image from being teeny to being mature, not wearing uniforms now, well because i think that they're not that fit already for that costume because they're not in that stage anymore, but I still miss seeing them wearing uniforms, but hey, they still look cool on their outfits today, from being high school teen agers to being queens..they're music..well, there are some techy pop sounding ones and rap songs, but still not letting us down with their garage rock songs.. still gets better and better..
As long as they stay or don't forget "rock" as their mother, as long as they play it, I will be head bangin' with them till the end..
Nice One
Love
UHUH! Chest Tap
So how about you guys?..
Sorry for the long intro.. Sweating

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Re: Accepting changes..
Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:05 am

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Agree with you i will be with them till the very end

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 am

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They never let me down and they always do impress me everytime I'm watching or hearing them (Even though I'm still a newbie fan.) After all, they got mature and pro that's why they're trying something new and nothing's wrong with that. Because, in the end, rock will always be their number 1 list and I know they know that. That's why supporting them 'til the end doesn't matter and not a waste of time as long as they stay as themselves ^^ Nothing to worry. THEY STILL ROCK THOUGH! Love Nice One

I've wrote pretty long, sorry. Smile

PS: Who wouldn't fall for these girls? Even if a girl (LIKE ME) would fall for them. LOVE

Last edited by ScandalLove on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 am

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
True, true! I've read other articles (outside of SH I think?) whose content is made up entirely of complaints and all, and though I am a relatively new fan of SCANDAL, I could say I support and will always support them, no matter what decisions they make. And yeah, we can't force people to stop changing, because we could never control change. Right now, I'm liking, no, loving them even more because every time I listen to their songs or watch their live shows, I get really impressed, how they have influenced my life, I cannot, or rather, can no longer describe how much they have inspired me in many ways, not just in music.

So yeah! SCANDAL will always be awesome! LOVE

...oops I kinda got carried away again with my words, sorry for the long post Ehem

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Mmmm, bands have to evolve or they die, sadly a fact of life.
When people go on about the 'old' SCANDAL ( I am one of them ! ) you forget how much
they have improved over the years.
Back in the early days Mami could not carrying a tune in a bucket ( her singing ) and her playing
was only average.
They have all improved so much, they would not want to go back to 2008 and we should not
want them to.

I think they have great talent and love them as people, if they want to do an out and out pop song
like "Pin heel surfer" good luck to them, I really enjoyed the PV...hehe
I look forward to their new stuff with interest, but I still play their old stuff.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:26 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Thank you for making this thread I thank you!
I can't believe how many people out there complain about how SCANDAL isn't is or SCANDAL isn't that... they are not by any chance in this world perfect. I had a friend who last SCANDAL cause they were too "mainstream" urgh

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:38 pm

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
honestly, i don't have a hard time accepting their changes. and i don't really care about it as long as their music still impresses me, that's all that matters

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I saw a lot of topic about the "passt" SCANDAL etc... I'm not an old fan (I discover them with Harukaze) but when I see them in the passt i don't see the difference (Don't say I'm not a real fan ! I love them much much and much ! Mad Love ) ._.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Finally someone talks about this.
So many times I see comments not only on SH but on youtube too people complaining about them changing. But what did you expect when you became a fan of this band? They where all so young, of course they would change. They would not be able to progress as a band if they weren't to.
I prefer the variety and growth in their singles much more as I would 14 versions of DOLL.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition. Young love will become deep affection."(Zelda quote Wink)

I am okay with all their changes and don't care if they a mainstream and worst case I can be like all hipsterish "I knew SCANDAL before it was cool" Common

If someone was to stop being a fan because of that they will have a hard time being a fan of any band. Face it, most bands are gonna become famous one day, unless they really suck.
There is a reason for why SCANDAL has so many fans(besides them being super cute), so I don't see why someone would want to miss out on good music because many people like it. That's like some of my friends are not watching mainstream anime. They are missing out :p

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:53 pm

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
agree SCANDAL have to improve if not they will be eliminate by the industry so i dont mind they make changes

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:17 am

UYL

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We just have to accept that change coz we, ordinary people, do change too^^ we just have to support them until the end.

People who misunderstand my fascination to Japanese Music are no different to those who really don't understand that MUSIC is a UNIVERSAL language.

Men 7900 lp battle damage received but in my turn? Cool
OTK! I drained 8000 before the BP comes! GG
Tsk Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 am

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ah this.

Yeah, I have noticed that since the girls ditched their school uniforms, became more image driven and especially since just before Baby Action the complaints have increased quite a bit. It is an individual's right to express dissatisfaction with something but honestly speaking, sometimes the language used can be quite... vicious. I think some of the reactions regarding their recent activities have been... really hysterical. Like it's the end of the world.

Again, it's an individual's right but again honestly, I find the lack of faith in the girls by some "fans" to be disturbing.

I think in SCANDAL's case, some people may have gotten the idea that they are somehow a musically pure, serious rock band who perform serious music and none of this "pop" nonsense.

But looking at this objectively, the girls never started out like that and their music, while veering back and forth between rock and pop, have always been variations pop rock/power pop. Some of us may have in our heads an idea of what SCANDAL is "supposed" to sound and act and look and conduct themselves but then the girls come out with something and it's not what we had in mind, we become frustrated and disillusioned.

I guess for some of us, maybe we WANT them to be a proper rock band who do the proper rock things and not "sell out" like doing image related things and recording "soff girlie music" that are unbecoming of a rock band. Some of us want them to be "rock" and heavy and not "poppy"...

.. except they've never really been "rock" in that sense in the first place. They have changed the way that they've gone about their business and they have become more image driven (which is fine and really, it would be foolish not to take advantage of that from a business point of view. Yes, SCANDAL are a business, not a non-profit organisation) but from a musical perpective (i.e the only thing I personally care about) not much has changed.

The production has gotten slicker, the process more professional, the girls themselves have gradually become good individual musicians and they've started to venture into songwriting but genre-wise it's always been variations of the same bright, shiny pop rock which caught my ears since the beginning.

The girls don't need to "go back to rock" because they never were there in the first place and to place expectations on what is not there will inevitably lead to disappointment. For me personally, the important thing is that they play what they play and they keeping kicking ass live (any band's bread and butter) and not ditch their instruments and become a vocals only idol group, I will keep supporting them.

Here endeth the sermon

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 am

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
In the beginning they were in Caless dance school with dreams to become solo pop artist like Namie Amuro. With some fates there were some kind "band project" in Caless by then they were learn to play music instruments. Some history Workhard Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:12 am

Kikichan~

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Personally, when I knew about SCANDAL they were still wearing school uniforms and I wondered if they would use the "school-girl concept" forever and I really hoped not. (of course I'm not saying that I don't like that concept.. I love it xD just to be clear).
But now high school time is ended, so I'm really happy about this change.
The same for music.. in these years they improved a lot and I'm really proud of them.
But seriously I can't understand people who complained. I think that it would be boring if they do always the same. Bands need to evolve..

Anata dake no kirifuda ni naruwa Ready?
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:49 am

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
Hmm ... while change is inevitable, it's hard to swallow at first. Even though it's a conscious decision made on the part of SCANDAL and their management team to change their image based on a particular concept, we as consumers (and fans) are the last to find out and can take longer to adapt. /sweeping generalisation lol. That said, it's not like other bands don't have their own impression management process going on; if I objected to the changing image of SCANDAL, it would be more like a double standard. But more on that later lol.

From a personal point of view, I was kind of upset at first, with the turn of events when Love Survive came out, like, "Oh noes, no more uniforms ... the outfits are nice but ... I still miss the uniforms... the uniforms ..." T_T for maybe a couple of days... (Too wowed by MAMI's outfit lol Also, the non-uniforms looked nicer than the uniforms in the PV XD)

But then I realised a few things - RINA had graduated and HARUNA had left high school a few years earlier. Haruka had already sort of set a scene with a less 'uniform' look so at that point it seemed like it was only a matter of time. So in short, I became more comfortable with the fact that they had outgrown - and appropriately so - the school girl image... which I feel was kind of preventing them from being taken seriously.

Maybe it was also easier to swallow because I'm close in age to them lol ... If I can accept the changes other bands have faced over the years, why not SCANDAL? It was time to move on. And so I did. And with each new single or album, I look forward to the novelty of a new visual concept, and believe I will keep doing so.

Musically speaking ... I'm not about 'returning' to 'rock' so much as 'roots' - some times I feel like some songs are overproduced or they're in danger of losing a coherent sound... but there seems to be a fine line between experimentation and moving in a new direction.

Admittedly over the past year, I haven't been following SCANDAL as much as I used to (mainly as a result of interest in other bands lol) but eventually I feel like it comes down to the fact that people who aren't willing to accept, or are unhappy with the changes SCANDAL has seen over the past year, will move on to other things.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Wordpress or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
well, probably depends on some people's own personality. Some can take the changes easy, some can not. I understand some folks had hard times accepting those changes within SCANDAL, especially the ones that followed them since their early days.
But personally, I like them to do new things instead of staying the same. It's really fun to see, IMHO. And so far I could cope with those changes ^^
Another point, I think those changes are welcome if SCANDAL themselves don't have problem with it (cmiiw but from her expressions, I think Haru really enjoyed dancing in the PHS PV). If the girls themselves enjoy those changes (at least, I haven't heard anything related to them not liking those changes), I say... why not? :D
It wouldn't hurt to see them enjoy themselves a little bit no?

Last edited by skywing-SM on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
I might go off topic here, because this is a topic which I think I can type non stop for, and when that happens I tend to go off topic, so please forgive me.

For myself, I found out about SCANDAL 2 months or so after they released Haruka, which was the period where they were already starting to leave the school uniform phase, so I didn't really get the time to convince myself that I can't imagine them in anything other than uniforms, although I don't think I would in the first place. When my mother commented that the girls looked like quadruplets on my TB cover, I can't help agreeing with her. To me, when all 4 girls wear the same uniform and have the same long black hair, I can't help but think how they don't really have much individuality. This is why I only started to fall in love with them only after BA was released, that was the point where they started to show their individual styles. When HARUKAZE was released, BAM, 4 girls with 4 distinct looks, characteristics and styles, exactly what I was hoping they would end up with. I have never loved them more before that. Love

I admit I accept their changes a bit way too easily; I liked PHS (both the PV and the song), but people disliked that they sounded too pop and that they should stick to playing instruments instead of dancing. I didn't have any problem with the TS PV, but plenty of people think they are simply selling their *** appeal there. (got to censor this word here Sad
Talking about selling *** appeal, I remember the Weekly Playboy "saga" a few months back where the entire SH community is divided over them posing for rather "revealing" photos, "revealing" in the sense that they were wearing rather short shorts and the like. So many people here were so unhappy that they went for the shoot, but all I thought was why were they making such a big hoo haa when they haven't even reached the level of AKB48 who do bikini shots? It shows a different side to them, and we get to see them in a way we had never seen before at that time. It was a change, and a rather daring one at that, which I liked. If this was all it takes to get this place into a uproar, imagine what happens if they went AKB style or even worse.

I get the feeling some people may say I'm just a blind fanboy who thinks that everything they do is the best, but to me, all these changes is part and parcel of supporting people in the entertainment industry, regardless of what they do. You can't expect them to stick to a constant formula over so many years, people will get tired of them because they are just watching the same things over and over again. They need to veer away from their well trodden path once in a while, only then will they keep things fresh and get fans anticipating what style their next release will be. Look at all the successful artistes who have lasted more than a decade in the entertainment business, how many have actually stuck rigidly to the same style without changing even once?

However, it's not to say I don't like their changes sometimes; like any other fan I will gripe about things I don't like. I thought their attempt at change on the SCANDAL SHOW cover was horrific, I thought Koshi-Tantan was one of their worst songs ever, I didn't like Cherry Jam at all (although I liked Dobondobondo no Theme), and I thought HARU would look better with long slightly dark coloured hair instead of the long black hair she's currently wearing or the short blonde hair she had before. And and and, I didn't like how all of them were wearing outfits so similar to each other in TS and PHS (it's like returning to their school uniform days, minus the school and equally long black hair) Delinquent

Music wise, I got to agree with macdyne. Listen to their songs in order starting with their very first single, and you notice their songs have rarely veered away from the poppish rock sound. In fact I feel the only song that truly have a rock feel to it is Shunkan Sentimental. Perhaps this song is a reason why some people feel SCANDAL should be a proper rock band and not doing all that pop stuff. Since Shunkan is one of the OPs for a popular anime, some people exposed to SCANDAL for the first time through this may think that rock is SCANDAL's style, based on just this one song, and any other type of music is considered "unSCANDAL". Listen to Namida no Regret, Haruka, or basically any song that is not "rock". To me, most, if not all of them carry one unique style, called "SCANDAL STYLE". That's enough for me. Their music does not need to be rock or pop rock for them to be SCANDAL, because the most important thing for them to be SCANDAL is to have this style that no other group can copy or imitate, regardless of how much their music changes. Nice One

And the most important thing, as long as they like what they are doing, and they chose to do what they are doing on their own accord, I have absolutely no problems with that, regardless of how different from the norm it is. Look at all their faces in the TS and PHS PVs, how can anyone tell me any of the girls are not enjoying what they're doing?

This is the end of the presentation, thank you. Happy

Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 pm

tori-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Their music does not need to be rock or pop rock for them to be SCANDAL, because the most important thing for them to be SCANDAL is to have this style that no other group can copy or imitate, regardless of how much their music changes. Nice One

THIS. Very well said!
Yeah, I'll start to really get worried if they are not happy or if they are half-hearted with the "changes" they have made. But true, they love what they are doing and that's why I respect them. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've pretty much known scandal for more than 3 years now and I must say that they did change a lot from their indie days up to now.... but it doesn't really affect me negatively....

Whenever I listen to Space Ranger or Kagerou or Shoujo S I always got the "uh-huh" feeling... you know when you compare those songs to Aitai or Burn or Harukaze there's always a thought that comes in my mind that Scandal changed a LOT!! they improved not only instrumentally but you can hear their music becoming more mature, becoming more and more suitable for their ages... I remember posting on the other thread about my comment on their song Queens Are Trumps, I said that the song is like Scandal saying to the people... "This is Who We Are Now"

Well as a matter of fact I compared the Best Xmas performance to Budokan and I was really shocked that they improved a lot... If I make a comparison between the two I must say that Budokan is ultimately 20x better than the Best Xmas performance.....

It's also true that sometimes there are songs that doesn't suit really to my Genre like Cherry Jam, Koshi Tantan etc. but I don't react to it negatively... it's nice to hear them rapping or singing a new song from time to time

Seriously, on a general note I don't like artists who doesn't try anything new or just sticking to their plain safe style.... they just bore me....

But even though they changed a lot... as long as there's Haruna, Tomomi, Mami and RIna standing and performing in front of the crowd... SCANDAL will always be SCANDAL ...

Well Scandal will always keep on improving and who knows maybe in their next single/album they might be doing acoustic or something .... they're really unpredictable and that's what made me love them....

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm

ハナビラ~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
great topic! Image wise it's actually really nice to see them always in all kind of different clothes, but I think that I sometimes tend to dislike outfits at first look, like from Taiyou Scandalous, but on the next day I'm totally cool with it. Music is still what matters most after all.
I thought around the time of Temptation Box that I liked the music better before, if I remember it right. But now I'm actually loving everything they do and try out, cause I can't think of any other band that's so versatile. I love their music right now more than ever, I don't mean the newest song, but the steady progress that we can all see. Well, I don't know how to explain it properly And of course I appreciate the fact that they made such a huge progress with their musical skills.
The point is, I think that their constant change of looks and sound is a great strenght of them.
I'm looking forward to the next surprise of them!

上がり下がり 嘆き笑い 生きる
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
hmmm? Ehem I'm actually having an easy time on accepting new changes.. I mean it's SCANDAL. and I admit that I only just met them 3 months ago.. but now I think SCANDAL change and gives meaning to my life now.. I love them for who they really are.. UHUH!

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:06 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
Oh nice thread. Happy

Anyway, I'm one of the fans that accepted, and adapted to the changes SCANDAL made throughout the years. I discovered the girls around late 2009 and singles after singles, albums after albums, concerts after concerts, the band left a deep impression to me in every song they have played. I'm not saying I love all their songs, but most of their songs have captured my mood. I am a type of a music listener who doesn't have a particular favorite genre, more like I listen and like a song based on my mood when I'm listening to that song, and SCANDAL's music fits in to my preferences perfectly because they do not stick to one style, they keep changing and improving. I can switch through their songs whenever I'm happy, sad etc. etc. unlike other musicians with only one style. And that's what I like most about these girls, they never failed to surprise and amaze me. And I'm fine with SCANDAL being "mainstream" and "poppy" as long as the girls still kick ass live.

Also, I don't have much to say to fans who can't adapt to the changes because it's only a matter of preference: "Opinion versus Opinion" argument is no-no for me. Everybody thinks theirs is correct so I won't go into details about this. However, at some point I'm really upset with these "criticizing" fans because they are taking things personally rather than technically. I'd rather see a complaint regarding how SCANDAL have used too much synths in their songs, they were being too poppy etc. than some comments saying they should have not dyed their hair, they should have not used make-up, they should have not done that, they're being too girly, they should have not danced, they must be this, they must be that etc. etc. That's just plain selfishness. Facepalm

And as for the "too mainstream" thingy, let's admit it: if they're not too mainstream, if they have not succumbed for once to SONY's directive, if they have not "advertise" themselves, half of the current fans would have not known SCANDAL at all. And correct me if I'm wrong, but the band is at the peak, or at least near that, of their popularity, and I can't think of any band that's equal to them in terms of that, so how do you think the band, and their management, would do? I guess we all know how competitive the Japanese music industry is and it's normal if their management will make use, and take advantage of, that current popularity.

And for once I want to shout: SCANDAL is making money out of their music, and we're buying their CDs in exchange for their music not their faces goddammit!!!! Haha lol. But anyway, they're cute to begin with so it can't be helped if people will care about their appearance as much as the music they play.

----End of rant----

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll keep it short.

I still get goosebumps from almost all of SCANDAL's songs (mostly when Tomo sings Tongue).
I'm a fan, and their changes don't bug me as long as they keep making awesome music.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 am

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..Amazed. hehehe..preachers of SH..speak..

hmmm..I think pop rock is still rock.. it's under rock genre..
rock itself has a lot of definitions and branches..
I'm just being general to what I've said that they are playing rock.. I hope you guys got my point..
whoops.. got a little off topic there.. Sweating

yes.. Scandal is awesome and will be awesome till the end..
And I think those fans who criticize Scandal a lot should not be called fans..
they should be critics.. for me being a Scandal fan means supporting them to whatever they do and to whatever makes them happy..
UHUH!
actually, I have imagined them playing metal rock when I was still a newbie fan..but what the heck am I thinking that time,.. all bands in the world have their own unique styles and identities..and I don't have the right to compare..because no one in this world could ever be the same..because even twins have their own differences.. and Scandal is very unique.. this is actually the first time that I loved a band too much (if that's the right word for it)... It actually exceeds my likeness to my first favorite band (Dream Theater).. even if they are obviously much skillful than Scandal.. there's something in Scandal that I really can't resist listening to, and also I still get goosebumps even if I've heard Scandal songs plenty of times.. they are really unique..and that uniqueness never changes through all the songs that I've heard from them.. it's there.. that's why I will be saying it again..

Shout awesome Scandal is awesome!!
Nice One

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@funk_you22

Well said !
I have been a fan since 2008 and their songs still make the hair on the back of my neck stand up,
and Tomomi's voice makes me feel all warm and happy...sigh

Back to top Go down