Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Some artists / bands are better and fun just to listened but some other artists / bands like Scandal are much better to watch because the sounds recordings just cannot capture enough of their energies, passions and joys.
Anyway its just my own silly opinion. Please Please forgive me Praise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I forgot to mention their sparking shining beauties Amazed

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

polo417

Caless Student
Caless Student
Erick M wrote:I forgot to mention their sparking shining beauties Amazed

This made me laugh a lot,even though it's true LOL Love

I kind of agree with you,but I find the girls to be great live and on recording. UHUH!

Back to top Go down

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They're fine with both for me ^^

Hi 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

kaishun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
they are great on both

Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I am fine both ways ... but if I have to weigh in with those two I go for the Performance Band... I love watching their live performances

Back to top Go down

My Sakura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like them in performing band because I always watch SCANDAL live if they had except on tours in other countries and also because you can feel their high energy and their silliness when they are performing live

Back to top Go down

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
If this question was asked 2 or 3 years ago, I'd say they are a "recording band" :p. Because back then whenever I watched their performances, I can't listen to Haruna's voice without cringing. She strained her voice so much it hurts just listening to it.

I was right about my gut feeling that she wasn't singing with the right technique when I stumbled across a documentary video of them on YT about how Haruna was losing her voice and SCANDAL was on the verge of just continuing with just the other three. But good for her to be able to stand back up after that fall, and I enjoyed their Budoukan concert very much. Goes to show how much she improved since then.

tl;dr: I vote for SCANDAL as "Performance Band" lol.

Recently Listened Tracks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

echu2012

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They're great on both. However, I agree with the previous posters that SCANDAL performances are good to watch, and that you can see how they sing and play their instruments at the same time.

We also shouldn't forget how they sometimes dance during their live performances as well.

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I call SCANDAL a performance band, I mean its the unique stage presence the girls have. I'd much rather watch their lives than PVs and always prefer so. As for Haruna losing her voice, I would say they could lowered the pitch or tune for her? And yes if she was on the verge of losing her voice she obviously wasn't using the right technique...

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
All great singer always push to their limit, that's what make them admirable. It's amazing because it's so hard to do.
A long live tour and tight performance schedulle makes a Diva like her more amazing.
She need a long rest to recovery. Personaly I dont think "pitch down" is right technique, Is a risky trick and simple solution that would make a great singer less adorable.

Back to top Go down

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
i think they're look more "fun" live, only a bit though.
i like both.
they're my ultimate dream band, and i'm their ultimate fan girl....

and yes, it's risky to "pitch down", but i think the singer's cuteness is not important for a song.
a song is like a picture. it must resemble the painter, but the painter don't have to be "in" the picture
but a live is like a play. the play must resemble the actor (at least the act), and the actor must be "in" the play.
do you get what i mean? i don't really know what word should i use.
i'm pretty bad at telling something. haha.

i'm not off the topic right?

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
@Jona DJ: we are just sharing some free opinion Common
Bebas n santai aj teman se bangsa ku Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

nashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
bleachnlife wrote:I call SCANDAL a performance band, I mean its the unique stage presence the girls have. I'd much rather watch their lives than PVs and always prefer so. As for Haruna losing her voice, I would say they could lowered the pitch or tune for her? And yes if she was on the verge of losing her voice she obviously wasn't using the right technique...

I can't comment on what's the right pitch for her since I'm no expert. But she said she's been going to vocal lessons, and I can tell since her voice now is much more listenable. And i'm with you, now I prefer to watch their lives than PV.

Recently Listened Tracks
Back to top Go down

Jerec

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It varies, in my opinion. Some lives, they're better than their recorded versions. Sometimes, they're not as great live.

Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
Yeah, I think for me they are good in both, but more in Performance Band, I think this is for this reason than in some PV we see them playing with their instruments !

Recording or Performance, they stay the best ! Love

Back to top Go down