Dreamer Live Tour 2011 Prank "Cursed" Doll
Posted on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer

I browse "Scandal Talk" and see SH members already discuss about everythings.
But something keep bothering me, can help wondering and being a little "superstitious" are things really starting gone bad for Haruna since this prank "cursed" doll? Shy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamer Live Tour 2011 Prank "Cursed" Doll
Posted on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:05 am

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Somehow they are always related to "Doll". Their first debut major single is "Doll", Canta is a "Doll", Union is a "Doll", Cinnamon is a "Doll" and Sony Epic Record has been treated them as "Doll"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 am

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
All girls like dolls It must be for this reason ^^

For this cursed doll, I'm not very superstitious, yeah she have got an accident with her voice but I think many more happy things happened to her ! Nice One

If Haruna is really cursed, I'll save her ! LOVE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 pm

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That "DOLL" is a prank from the staffs. They just putted it there on the corner so that the girls could think that "DOLL" as a "CURSED DOLL."

But, don't worry, the fans will definitely save Haru-sama from the curse and she's fine :D

Hi 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
Lol. I love how RINA use her drumsticks as chopsticks on that Doll xD

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 pm

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ceej!~ wrote:Lol. I love how RINA use her drumsticks as chopsticks on that Doll xD

Hahaha! Yeah, me too! It's funny how she got excited when she was scaring Mami and Tomo! Oh... Tomo's face was priceless and Mami runs away saying 'get that thing away from me'.... Oh... lols

Haruna being cursed.... doubt it... If she is though, Scandal and Haruna fans will save her! Cool Nice One

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 am

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, that doll doesn't have anything to do with Haruna's voice.. It's just a prank thing to spice up the events and their way of welcoming the girls..i guess..
My mother also have that kind of weird looking doll displayed in our house..the only difference is that, the skin color is lighter than that of what Haruna has..like the girls.. I didn't liked it either..

I think the real bad thing that only happened to her is when she lost her voice or something..but if you do the proper way of taking care of it..it will come back..and as what I can see now, her voice is getting good again..all singers suffer to that kind of thing..but they know what to do when it comes..so I think it's just a natural thing or way that all singers go through this kind of difficulty every once in a while.. it's not related to any cursed doll thing..hehe

UHUH!

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 am

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Its just after Dreamer Live Tour 2011, they're kinda a little less spirit, less energy, less power, and less fun.
Maybe they are just being pushed too hard and just start getting tired of all those tight routine schedules.
Comparing before and after Dreamer Live tour is just a heart breaking seeing lost soul for me.
Even the great VS Budokan Live is less fun than shiroten days.
But then I again this is all just my personal silly opinion as a newbie CS. Shy
Sweating
Pease Please forgive me Praise Peace Onion

I'm hoping for the best Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am

*Haru~Chan*

Caless Student
Caless Student
The cursed doll is creppy!!!!!

Love
Mami-chan
Back to top Go down