Go down

Stereopony [Page 14 of 14]

Re: Stereopony
Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 am

Luanna

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just read the news today. Indeed, heartbreaking. In fact, they are one of my favorite Japanese girl bands. What a sudden announcement . Oh well. Good luck to AIMI and the rest of the members!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"We'd rather have them look at us, not our school uniforms"- Haruna
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 pm

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
alrick13 wrote:
tonymiller wrote:But Evan Taubenfeld was Avril Lavigne's lead guitarist, how did he get mixed up with Stereopony ?

after their short break SHIHO and NOHANA went abroad to study music... I guess that's the way they mixed up

Also I think they should drop any reference to Stereopony as a sign of respect to Aimi, from my perspective with Evanpony it seems the two just repelaced Aimi with Evan, and not an actual disbandment

I think they met up a while back, before Stereopony played a show at SXSW (South by Southwest) in Texas, USA (May 2012), and before Aimi had to get surgery. In Texas, they decided to record "Just Rock with Me" with Evan. I think it was originally a temporary collaboration unit (similar to Dobon Dobondo and Almond Crush of SCANDAL or sub-units of AKB48) and then they eventually came to an agreement that Stereopony disbands and the 2 girls will keep going with Evan.
I do agree that they should drop the "Evanpony" name though, I think if all 3 girls were still in the band, then Evanpony would be ok... I'm interested on how the music will sound without Aimi.
I hope they get back together at some point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 am

alrick13

alrick13

here is the PV for their last single with Aimi

any news about the actual sales?

SCANDAL x miwa
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:53 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
i don't have one, but perhaps there are.

and yeah,
it's sad to see them disband. i just knew about them for only 4 months.
but i think they're awesome. they're one of my favorites too. (well, my favorites is only two. stereopony and SCANDAL of course.)
even though they'll disband, their songs will always sit still at my top playlist. .cool.

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 pm

february-heavenly

february-heavenly

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
stereopony is going to release a best-of album.

tumblr: ai-koishiteru.tumblr.com
twitter: twitter.com/feiizhuliu
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:32 pm

FreeFall

FreeFall

International Performer
International Performer
Cool cover.
Looking forward to it

TIMO OVERFLOW!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I went to the final live with several VGD members. And apparently, I went with SCANDAL too! They were sitting on the second floor, according to VGD's Twitter. Mami, Rina, and Tomo all tweeted about the concert afterwards.

Stereopony played many of their concert staples like their anime songs, Hoshikuzu Kandelaar, Hanbunko, Sweet Blue Days, and so on. They also played some less-played songs like Aozora Very Good Days (the VGD members got a kick out of that), Stereopony no Tabi wa Tsuzuku, and Otomegokoro.

The biggest surprise of the concert was YUI coming to sing "I do it". Stereopony also covered YUI's song Again. When YUI came on stage, people rushed toward her like crazy.

After the concert, dozens of fans stayed near the stage and chanted "Stepo" for them to come back out again. This went on for over 20 minutes until the concert hall staff made everyone leave. Stereopony had already come out for their encore, so they didn't come out again. There were many fans crying, and the whole scene was quite bittersweet.

VGD will have plenty of coverage soon, so head over there and check it out!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My timing can be pretty bad sometimes: I discovered Stereopony just when they disbanded. It is such a pity they disbanded, because I had the feeling I finally found a solid rock band that sounded convincing... =(
But I feel that replacing a singer has much more impact on the appearance of a band than with any of the other instrumentalists (except if they were responsible for the song composition). Aimi had a really great voice, and mostly I lose my interest after such singer replacements. Although you will never know how others will sound, I do not think they get someone like her again. So I expect any new formations do not make it for me.

But lately, I started to love their debut album a lot; I especially adore the track I Do It! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am convinced their other albums are worth listening, too! I hope I can purchase something of them in the future, they really deserve it. =)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am

rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.verygooddays.com
Yo Stereopony fans!

Very Good Days! now has a new website and forum. We have repositioned to cover Draft King and Aimi (once she announces her solo debut). We're still currently transferring our old Stereopony content, but the Draft King and Aimi sections and Members Area are ready for posting.

Speaking of Draft King, their first performance started just a couple hours ago. Hopefully we'll receive more information about them soon.

Please join us!

Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:31 pm

nononoan

nononoan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rsniteblaze wrote:Yo Stereopony fans!

Very Good Days! now has a new website and forum. We have repositioned to cover Draft King and Aimi (once she announces her solo debut). We're still currently transferring our old Stereopony content, but the Draft King and Aimi sections and Members Area are ready for posting.

Speaking of Draft King, their first performance started just a couple hours ago. Hopefully we'll receive more information about them soon.

Please join us!

Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i'll join with u ma brada [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 am

Khaine98

Caless Student
Caless Student
First song I heard was hitohira no hanabira. But my favourite was tsukiakari no michishirube. Sadly they broke away though... Sad

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 am

Rafayui

Rafayui

Caless Student
Caless Student
uhm...just stoping by checking.... haha goodbye guys...

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/center]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 pm

timochwan

timochwan

Caless Student
Caless Student
My all time favorite song from them is hitohira no hanabira. Heard first from Bleach Onion XD

.love. TOMOMI MY GODDESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 am

SCAPepper

SCAPepper

International Performer
International Performer
stereopony please back .waaa. Tantrum Onion Stereopony will always be my favorite j-rock band :whistle:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 05, 2013 4:46 pm

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I love this band! I watched their best of stereopony final live

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 am

rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys, if you don't know already VGD has rebranded in order to support both AIMI and Draft King as well as Stereopony. Please support us by liking all our Facebook pages:

It would also be very nice if you can share these links with your friends by posting them to your timeline too. We appreciate the help! Thank you!

Also, for those of you who are curious about what AIMI has been up to, you should check out my post in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 am

Makkuro

Makkuro

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Can't wait to hear something from Draft King. Anyway, I'm really sad they disbanded.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“It must be an illusion? Isn’t it pathetic? Tell me!”
“Is it a lie? Is it the truth? It doesn’t matter to me”
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Arcluna

Arcluna

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but to those interested, AIMI (former singer of Stereopony) has a crowd funded album that you can support. This is a specific crowd-funding platform for overseas fans. 

It has already been successfully funded and now on to a stretch goal of a subtitled DVD. There are 5 days left and if it reaches $10,000 (currently at $7,277.00).

Check it out here: https://miraimode.com/projects/aimijapan

Yo! I'm a administrator at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 pm

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

HajimemashiteBINOdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
i apologize if this is considered necroposting, but i didnt want to start a new thread on stereopony on a scandal forum.

but i just saw on nohana's instagram story that she and aimi were doing something together. musically.

can someone please explain what is happening there? 

*praying* please tell me there will be a reunion

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 08, 2021 8:01 pm

Arcluna

Arcluna

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

hajimemashitabinodesu wrote:i apologize if this is considered necroposting, but i didnt want to start a new thread on stereopony on a scandal forum.

but i just saw on nohana's instagram story that she and aimi were doing something together. musically.

can someone please explain what is happening there? 

*praying* please tell me there will be a reunion
NOHANA and AIMI held a “2/3 Stereopony Alumni” event where they discussed being in Stereopony and what they’re doing today. It was a ticketed private event held through AIMI’s website. They performed together Hitohira no Hanabira and Tsukiakari no Michishirube. Shiho also had a recorded message saying she would like to make the next event they do together.

Yo! I'm a administrator at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.