Have you written any SCANDAL fanfic?
Posted on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 am

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
Also, tell us your inspiration why you wrote that certain fic. You can also post fic written by others that you really like.

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you written any SCANDAL fanfic?
Posted on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
Hmmm. I've written fanfictions before but it's about The Hunger Games. FAnnie (Finnick-Annie) fanfiction, to be specific.

I've been thinking on writing a SCANDAL fanfic but was too busy at school, can't find the time to write but I will when I find the time...

But... Will someone be interested to read it? Shy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 am

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I do write fanfics too. It's just that my fanfics stars Kpop artists. Happy I was actually writing a fic for them but then my pc broke down and the fic was deleted.

I'd love to read them. Happy

Same reason here by the way. I'm too busy at school. Student council, academics, sports... Busy life. School life.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
Hmmm. I'll just post it here if I'm done with it. Hope someone will read it.

I don't mind getting negative comments.

And yes, school... Stress Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:40 am

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I have... still am...

Well reading Ninja Generation (SNSD x Naruto) inspired me to my current one :3

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Sugarcube, Go ahead and create one! It'll be great fun to read and it's great to let your creativity flow... The important thing is that you have fun with it! UHUH!

@tensaipaula, If you ever want to read Scandal ones, they're in the member creations section of the forum in member writings. Nice One

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:26 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
ichiruki! wrote:@Sugarcube, Go ahead and create one! It'll be great fun to read and it's great to let your creativity flow... The important thing is that you have fun with it! UHUH!

@tensaipaula, If you ever want to read Scandal ones, they're in the member creations section of the forum in member writings. Nice One

Writing poems has been my passion. I've created over 40+. Cool
Writing stories is just new to me its fun making one. Yes. I'll post it here. Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:15 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
yeah its an old fanfic entitled Dreams of Thoughts. I wrote it with kono as my co-author but it was unfinished. Kinda busy and lazy to finish it xD
it should be posted around this forum.

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down