Re: Preparation for #SCANDALJKT
Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Scandalous

Scandalous

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
raynsity wrote:
Scandalous wrote:
babaloued wrote:Sometimes I wonder how do you know when they arrive Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 324560

Yeh me too :D i wonder how do they know that scandal arrive.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 175769

Well that is actually the problem, I only knew about their arrival about 1 hour before they actually arrived.

Oh i see.. By the way where did you knew about there arrival before an hour ago??

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Images10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
@darchollow: kay"... -3-

@scandalous: yes, everyone was talking about it on IDSH group.

photos of SCANDAL arriving at Sutta airport can be seen on my post here or koide's tweet.

oh gosh i think the thread is gone... so i'ma post it here
Spoiler:

Last edited by jona DJ on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Tumblr_mkbaztDHJP1s2ouyoo1_400

me: GENKI DESU~ Onion Shy

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

SCANDAL Arriving at JKT
Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Scandalous

Scandalous

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
is there any video of scandal arriving at JKT??

because i want to see .cool.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Images10
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
nope. only pics

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandalous wrote:
raynsity wrote:
Scandalous wrote:
babaloued wrote:Sometimes I wonder how do you know when they arrive Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 324560

Yeh me too :D i wonder how do they know that scandal arrive.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 175769

Well that is actually the problem, I only knew about their arrival about 1 hour before they actually arrived.

Oh i see.. By the way where did you knew about there arrival before an hour ago??

There's a fanclub in Indonesia called Scandal Indonesia Fansclub (SIF). I knew it from there

Last edited by raynsity on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:37 pm

darknessfool

darknessfool

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
looking at their pictures at the airport........sooo jealous .waaa.

sadly, as a senior highschool student who has a final exam on the concert day, I can only cheer you guys who could attend the concert and hope you all had an awesome night .balloon.

I hope they will come back for another concert!! .please.

.love. ♥TOMOMI♥ LOVE

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Tomomi_scandal_by_gie_gie_gie_d3a4toa
signature by ~gie-gie-gie

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to TOMOMI?
Join us!!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8610-let-s-wish-happy-birthday-to-tomomi

SCANDAL HEAVEN Birthday Club
!
Nice one
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
@raynsity: i think they'll know it from the staffs... and if you really wanna do it, just PM jigoku... lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:50 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jona DJ wrote:@raynsity: i think they'll know it from the staffs... and if you really wanna do it, just PM jigoku... lol

yeah I just realised that. LOL,(I edited my post) but Mami has actually been active on her twitter since her arrival in Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:06 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^ yea, from what i know she tweets about traffic jam... even on the last post. but i'm not sure...

another pic.
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 BFFIffZCQAEThXJ

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:28 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Scandal fans at SIF are quite "crazy". They seem to know a lot of things. FYI, Scandal is at FX Plaze at the moment. It seems they're gonna watch JKT48.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:30 pm

jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
@raynsity
Ah really? They're in FX Plaza? Hopefully they could taste Indonesian food..

Don't worry, usually there'll be a translator provided by marygops who can explain to them about our 'beloved' jakarta behavior, such as the crowded mall.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 891450

And all I know,few of latest Mami's tweets since she came here was related to food. She wants to taste Indonesian food, but not 'strange' food.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 591184

Last edited by jigoku79 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jigoku79 wrote:@raynsity
Ah really? They're in FX Plaza? Hopefully they could taste Indonesian food..

Don't worry, usually they'll be a translator provided by marygops who can explain to them about our 'beloved' jakarta behaviour, such as the crowded mall.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 891450

And all I know,few of latest Mami's tweets since she came here was related to food. She wants to taste Indonesian food, but not 'strange' food.. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 591184

Well, that's what the guys in SIF said.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:47 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^yea, SCANDAL are now at fx, friends of a friend of mine saw them. but i didn't know that they'll watch jkt... SIF peeps sure are really hardcore when it comes to information. but where are they when SCANDAL arrive? i haven't herd anything about them at the airport... Thinking

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
jona DJ wrote:^yea, SCANDAL are now at fx, friends of a friend of mine saw them. but i didn't know that they'll watch jkt... SIF peeps sure are really hardcore when it comes to information. but where are they when SCANDAL arrive? i haven't herd anything about them at the airport... Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 290162

It seems they're busy at work. Tomorrow (because it's a holiday) they're planning on stalking Scandal. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 21831

However, we SH members have a lot of advantages since SH is well-known by the members of Scandal.Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 572615 Too bad SH members from Indonesian aren't that much,and it would also be good if we could be in one section at the concert.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
^what da... .wtf.
I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN .omg.

i hope SCANDAL won't think anything bad about id fans just because SOME people trying to stalk them .whiteflag.

and yea there're not many IDSH on the airport 'cuz the confirmation was really sudden, and it's weekday.
but don't worry, even IDSH peeps not as much as SIF peeps, we'll give them more impact then those SOME SIF peeps that are trying to stalk SCANDAL! .cool.

hail to SCANDAL HEAVEN! .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Seeing those FB pictures, Mami looks soooooooooooo beautiful. She changed her hair colour again or is it more like the purple color mixed with the blonde. I am falling in love again. LOL

Jigoku must be amazed. Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 56458

Yeah way to go SH. Jpopasia's initial plan was actually to make some report about SIF. HAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:02 pm

azounx-00-

azounx-00-

Caless Student
Caless Student
finally ... until well into the scandal IDSH Fanbook project, Nice one
I am very glad to see Fanbook on hand tomomi , LOVE
though I did not go with a friend because I had to work today and was a little jealous, .waaa.
congratulations for all the friends welcome at the airport earlier CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 pm

HaruhoKaisser

International Performer
International Performer
About SCANDAL's arrival time, actually you can calculate and predict it Tongue
Rina tweeted about going (ittekimasu) around 07.30. Flight from Japan to Jakarta more or less takes eight (8) hours, so we can assume that they're arriving around 15.30 or 16.00. With additional minutes of course, in case they got a flight delay or something.
You can also check the flight arrival schedule, JAL or ANA's.
These two combinations are pretty helpful :D

The President of The Avatarless Clan, back in action!! *insert some cool-looking pose here* xD
----------

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 FunCorneruserbar

United by the love for SCANDAL~
----------
damatte0924 : Ed, I wanna go back to being the old Lexy Darla, I don't want hair!! especially long and lavishing straight hair from a shampoo commercial D<
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
so let us say it loud... "God bless the internet"
hahahahah

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
@raynsity: that's right! Nice one lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
For anyone who's worried about can't bring any food or water, I want to share some tips from my experience watching 2 concerts promoted by marygops
It's true that we wouldn't allowed to bring any food or drinks, but there are people who can succesfuly hide it and bring it
My suggestion is to bring them, at least before you enter Tennis Indoor (before the concert started).
Because you will be in a queue and wait to get inside for some time. You might be hungry and absolutely thirsty. Just bring some bread and water in recycle bottle (like Aqua) so you can dispose the garbage easily (to the garbage can) before you enter Tennis Indoor.
If you want to bring them inside Tennis Indoor, maybe you only want to bring water (because I don't think anyone want to eat while watching the concert or after). It's easier to hide your water if you bring small bottle (you can bring 2 bottle: 1 small, 1 large, n dispose the large one before concert if you think small bottle is not enough). Bring it in plastic recycle bottle (like Aqua) because if you get busted and must dispose of it, it won't be really matter. Imagine if you bring Tupperware and must dispose it.
It's not like I encourage you to break rules. You'll only break rules if you bring food/drinks inside, but while queueing outside, it's okay and you'll definitely need it. Even if you bring water inside, and breaking the rules, I think it's fine as long as you keep the venue clean from garbage and don't throw your bottle to stage, etc.
I'm suggesting this because you will be totally dehidrated, and drinks are extremely expensive during concert. At LarukuJKT, all drinks are Rp 20,000.

Stay healthy and enjoy the concert everyone!!! Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 924158

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:19 am

Erick M

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Few candy on pocket sometimes can relieve my thirst, and that sweet sugar is energy.
But that's just me, please don't mad at me because of sharing bad suggestion. .scared.

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 E-sign10
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 SAPOG0d
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:35 am

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
But well if u can handle thirst like meh... It's okay. Jumping around at the concert is not more tiring than PASKIBRA practice lol.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 am

rinrin151091

rinrin151091

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://ichigo-ringo.deviantart.com/
well, I guess everybody is different.. but it's always good to have prevention

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3vPreparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Scandal_encore_show_fan_art_by_ichigo_ringo-d5y7u3v
You're welcome RINA!!!  Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 620191
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 am

darknessfool

darknessfool

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
is there any reports on their visit to fX yesterday?

Last edited by darknessfool on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

.love. ♥TOMOMI♥ LOVE

Preparation for #SCANDALJKT - Page 12 Tomomi_scandal_by_gie_gie_gie_d3a4toa
signature by ~gie-gie-gie

Want to wish a Happy Birthday to TOMOMI?
Join us!!
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8610-let-s-wish-happy-birthday-to-tomomi

SCANDAL HEAVEN Birthday Club
!
Nice one
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.